Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) (42622 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Usteen(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:

I have no problem with the hip or thigh muscles, or the abbs. That was clearly done by working out.
The area of loosing that much fat in such a short time is where I have a problem with. No amount of working out can do that!
You are really the ignorant one here, U've been deceived into thinking that work out burns a lot of fat.

Nonsense
ignorant mofo.. who told you she only went to the gym and who told you there isnt a thread mill or cycling machine there.. who told you she doesnt go jogging... just dont quote me.. understand and learn,.. nonsense
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:
Was she wearing wig two years ago cos her hair is now blond. Its was black two years ago

White people use dye on their hair
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Another lazy asss fat fvck..what award will be given to me if I lie to an inconsequential humanoid on an anonymous forum? Excess skin indeed..keep telling yourself that with sharwama stuffed in your mouth..fat fvck.

I don't know you from Adam so how do I know you can't lie , if you had posted before and after pictures then it wouldn't be an issue. Since you can't provide any proof please shut the F up or go and hug transformer IDIOTA!
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
handsomebanana:

Will you shut up the fûck up, you jealous cretin.

Lose weight and post the picture here let's see.

Not everyone gets excess skin during weight loss, and some are minimal if they get at all.

You can't be this bold to tell someone they are spewing trash you are as ignorant as they come.

Brainless idioot like you , there's no way someone who gained that much fat will lose it without excess skin showing , if you think otherwise please show us picture proof or kiss my muthafucking a55
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by echibuogwu(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Nigerians are just too ignorant. They claim to know it all but they are just plain dull and the most painful thing is even when u try to correct them they still will choose to remain dull. It’s very possible to have that body shape. And if u are fat u are doubting it, just gv it a try, work on ur body stop thinking u can’t get the body u want. The most important aspect in body transformation is diet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
mrNEMZY:

I have no problem with the hip or thigh muscles, or the abbs. That was clearly done by working out.
The area of loosing that much fat in such a short time is where I have a problem with. No amount of working out can do that!
You are really the ignorant one here, U've been deceived into thinking that work out burns a lot of fat.

Nonsense
very ignorant assertion
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

The ignoramus doesn't know that weight lifting and resistance exercises can actually tone your skin and muscle..infact it's even more effective than cardios and aerobics..most women shy away from weight lifting erroneously thinking that they will get muscles and look like a man, false! You need to have testosterone to build and develop those kind of muscles on men, women don't produce testosterone unless they inject it artificially...I know this because I'm a gym addict..and I know first hand what working out and eating right can do to your physique and health.

Leave the fool.
She doesn't know someone who starved and cardioed their way to weight loss would look totally different from someone who hit the gym.

The person who's hit the gym would look toned with a faaar better physique under the same period.

The confidence in ignorance overwhelms me I swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by JossyAffiliate(m): 2:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Has your weight been holding you back?
Have you always felt self-conscious of your physique?
Do you find yourself always fighting the urge to fully express yourself, holding back even at the happiest moments in your life?
Are you less confident at your workplace because of your weight?
Are people prevented from knowing the real you because you’re too self-conscious to be completely yourself, dance and interact the way you should if you had the physique you deserve?
Always buying clothes that fully cover you when you shop?
Finally, do you find it difficult finding your size of the type of clothes you truly like?
I am having a free class on how to loose weight.kindly chat me on whatsapp(09020329175)
notymforluv:

Twitter user, @slickjulia7 took to her page to show off her impressive transformation two years after she embarked on a strict workout routine.

Sharing these before and after photos of herself in June 2018 and 2019, she wrote:'Biggest advice to all ... Never give up on your goals because no matter what obstacle get thrown at you if you keep pushing for your goal you want most you will soon be looking back at it all when accomplished and say that it everything was all worth it!!!'

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/lady-shows-off-impressive.html?m=1
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Jobenonlinebiz: 4:28am On Sep 01, 2022
https://jobenonlinemoney..com/2022/08/15-rules-for-safe-and-sustainable.html

15 Rules for Safe and Sustainable Weight Loss

1. Implement Long-Term Lifestyle and Behavior Changes

Stop using the word "diet" when trying to lose weight, advises Albertson.
When trying to lose weight, dieting can be uncomfortable and make you ravenous, which makes you continuously think about food.
She advises focusing on taking care of your body first and viewing weight loss as a part of becoming healthier.

"Weight reduction is complicated, and you don't have complete control over the number on the scale," says Albertson. "How much you eat, how much exercise you get, and other things that affect your weight, like stress and sleep, are all things that you can influence, though."
Setting SMART goals—specific, measurable, realistic, relevant, and time-sensitive—and rewarding yourself when you achieve them are her recommendations.

2. Focus on the First 5% to 10%

Consider the health advantages that can result from even modest weight loss rather than telling yourself that you need to lose 25 pounds and overwhelming yourself with what seems like an impossible goal.

Set more manageable goals, Bennett advises.
Only losing 5% to 10% of your body weight (TBW) can have a significant positive impact on your health and reduce your chance of developing conditions including type 2 diabetes, stroke, cardiovascular disease, and several types of cancer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.