Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) (42874 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:
Was she wearing wig two years ago cos her hair is now blond. Its was black two years ago
WHY U DE TALK LIKE THIS?
YOUR GIRLFRIEND MIGHT HAVE UP TO 25 DIFFERENT WIGS INSIDE HER BAG SO SHE CAN CHANGE STYLE/ COLOR ANYTIME ANYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Oga do you do exercise? Be honest. Short time you say? We talking about two years dedicated to strict diet and exercise regime. Granted she probably did a 'tummy tuck', losing the weight she did in that time space is very possible. Its called determination. Look it up

She can lose all that weight in 6 months if she is active gymer. Does that guy know what a week of gym and right dieting can do for a week let alone 2 years?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:
How do these people expect us to believe this shit?

Going to the gym builds up muscles, but doesn't burn fat that much. The normal body metabolism in say 6hrs, would even burn more fat than you will do exercising in 12hrs. To loose fat is mostly either though dieting or surgery.
In this woman's case, dieting alone couldn't have done this in the time she gave, they would go to hospital do abdominoplasty, come out and go and snap pictures in the gym.

Nonsense
You don't know anything about exercise. There are bulking exercises to gain muscle mass(gaining weight with muscle instead of fat) and there are cutting exercises to cut fat and gain lean muscle which makes you basically lose weight. That lady must have done a lot of Intermittent fasting and HIIT exercises-which is a cutting routine to lose weight and is now going to the gym to gain lean muscle tone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:
Was she wearing wig two years ago cos her hair is now blond. Its was black two years ago

You do know that the hair can be dyed right? �
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:
How do these people expect us to believe this shit?

Going to the gym builds up muscles, but doesn't burn fat that much. The normal body metabolism in say 6hrs, would even burn more fat than you will do exercising in 12hrs. To loose fat is mostly either though dieting or surgery.
In this woman's case, dieting alone couldn't have done this in the time she gave, they would go to hospital do abdominoplasty, come out and go and snap pictures in the gym.

Nonsense
please just stop exposing your ignorance. maybe you should Google HIIT before quoting me back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

You're so assured, proud and confident in your ignorance! The instructor at my first gym (back in umuahia)was fatter than this lady..I know she didn't have money to travel outside the country for any surgery..it was pure determination and insane discipline..

You're as stupid as they come , please show us the before and after pictures to prove your lies , If you grow that fat and you lose weight there will be excess skin left behind. Do not come here to say rubbish if you can not disprove it
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by MDBoss(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can someone please show this to our "Sugar Mummy"?
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

The people you're responding to have little or no idea what calories intake entails..like they even know about testosterone and it's function...if this world was left to the black man nothing would have been done..everything is impossible to them.

lmao
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by crowley(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
SmellySperm:
who else is finding it hard to believe this?
lol. i think everyone. they dont alike at all. they are different persons.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
virago:

Even if it was done through exercise which I highly doubt where did all the excess skin go to , no amount of dieting or exercising will get rid of the skin unless she goes under the knife. Educate yourself before you open your mouth to spew trash

Will you shut up the fûck up, you jealous cretin.

Lose weight and post the picture here let's see.

Not everyone gets excess skin during weight loss, and some are minimal if they get at all.

You can't be this bold to tell someone they are spewing trash you are as ignorant as they come.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:

All follow for the transformation things.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by crowley(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Totally different persons. the features are just so off.. i workout alot. you dont cut that much weight that quick and have that perfect body. even a tummy tuck wont give you that. the faces dnt look alike btw
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by fortunes01: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mateen1000:

One of them might be Wig, Stop being inquisitive
Just do “Wow” then we are Okay

No be Linda ikeji son be this? Dem don dey carry am do meme. Chai!
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Ignorant mofo...look at her hips and thighs...you can't get them toned like that from dieting and surgery alone. Plus 'gyming' involves more than just lifting weights...try doing aerobics. That stiit burns fat like crazy. Fvcking hater undecided
You are so rude and lacks home training. Or did you pick your no good attitude from one of them at home?
Calling someone a mofo,for what? Airing his simple opinion
Even if a customer used you anyhow and refused to pay after the act,must you transfer your aggression to an innocent guy
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Folks becareful oh,Yahoo plus is real oh,make dey no use your pants oh,Seun needs your visits to Nairaland for good traffic oh
sad
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Folks becareful oh,Yahoo plus is real oh,make dey no use your pants oh,Seun needs your visits to Nairaland for good traffic oh grin
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

You are so rude and lacks home training. Or did you pick your no good attitude from one of them at home?
Calling someone a mofo,for what? Airing his simple opinion
Even if a customer used you anyhow and refused to pay after the act,must you transfer your aggression to an innocent guy

Look at this ignorant mofo cheesy
Better carry your poverty stricken self and face someone else. Typical Nigerian fool who can't make a reasonable comment without accusing women of prostitution.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by goodnewsbabe: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Mateen1000: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
fortunes01:

No be Linda ikeji son be this? Dem don dey carry am do meme. Chai!
No time bro
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Better carry your poverty stricken self and face someone else. Typical Nigerian fool who can't make a reasonable comment without accusing women of prostitution.
Just proved my point,your parents failed woefully or is it you who didn't take corrections
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Just proved my point,your parents failed woefully or is it you who didn't take corrections
I used that analogy cos you attacked the guy like a prostitute who got used and was not paid. tongue
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

You who goes around making erroneous comments about women was raised right abi? What exactly did your mother teach you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

I used that analogy cos you attacked the guy like a prostitute who got used and was not paid. tongue

Mumu. Just cos I used the word "mofo"? the point I made sounds like something a prostitute would say abi? undecided
'Mofo' isn't even an insult
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
SmellySperm:
me
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by gagadey(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
SmellySperm:

I have a friend who did this in abt 3-4months. Infact am talking to her over the fone right now as I am typing this message.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by isbir(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
what people really want to know is that singular weight loss secret that allows them to indulge in whatever they want to eat and still lose weight drastically without even lifting a finger. It is better to swallow the truth pill now, than to keep on searching for a secret that doesn't exist.

It is true that there is no such weight loss secret that will shed all those pounds which you have carefully put on yourself without an effort put in by you. Nonetheless, there are some healthier choices that you can make in life which are not as difficult as hitting the gym for an hour for intensive training. Still these choices won't make you lose weight instantly; you are, however, going to notice a gradual change in yourself which is not only apparent from the outside but from the inside as well.

A weight loss secret is nothing but a true realization of facts that we had known but tried our level best to keep them buried inside our subconscious. We know what kind of food and beverages are wrong for us and yet we still consume them; similarly when we go shopping at grocery stores, we are mostly aware of what we should be buying and yet we don't. Unless we start acting on what we believe is right, there is no fun in trying to lose weight or to search for a super weight loss secret.

Here are, however, some general rules of weight loss that one should follow before beginning a weight loss program.

• Remember to keep smaller and more realistic goals. Don't aim at losing 15 pounds in two weeks; instead your goal should be 1 ½ to 2 pounds a week. This way the task will not appear to be daunting and it is not going to put you off just after a couple of days of working out or dieting.

• Try to make one healthy choice per day. If you used to do a lot of unhealthy snacking, switch it to small healthy meals, like munching on a handful of nuts or eating fruits full of fibre that give you a fuller feeling for long.

• Never try to skip breakfast as a way of losing weight sooner. Not only will you not lose weight soon, you will start gaining weight back and make yourself lethargic. This is because when we starve ourselves, the body switches on to emergency mode as it is not sure whether this starvation is self-imposed or forced upon. The first thing that the body will do is slow down the metabolism in order to reserve whatever energy it can. When the metabolism slows down, the individual becomes unable to burn fat and use up calories. So give yourself a hearty, but healthy, breakfast to keep your body fueled up for the rest of the day.

Would you like to know about a multipurpose device you can step on for 15 minutes in a day and get a perfect body shape

It will help you burn the excess fat from the body
It eliminates the tummy fat and give you exciting flat tummy
It makes you look younger and gives you glowing skin
It helps in Weight Control
It helps you solve the problem of sleep disorder(Insomnia)
Relieves paralysis of facial nerves and treat Diabetes
Relieves joint pain, Arthritis, Rheumatism and Back ache
Effective for constipation and Hemorrhoid
It relieves cold, hypertension and hypertension
It cures any chronic Infection and gives sound health
It eliminates wrinkles, Stretch mark and prevent ageing

This machine cost N178,500 excluding shipping cost

To Order, Call/Text/Whatsapp 08036882653

If you live in Lagos, you can walk into our office, pay and pick your machine

If you live outside Lagos, we do home delivery to your doorstep or to be delivered
to your office, Please call/Whatsapp 08036882653 to place your order

Too much of blood fat and high cholesterol are the major cause of Hypertension which
usually leads to sudden death. Prevention they say is better than cure

Get Our Blood Circulation Machine today and enjoy a healthier and happier life forever

www.healthylivingextra.com

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by davidakenzy: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
missprudence:

You do know that the hair can be dyed right? �
Thanks for this.i actually don't understand how people post things ignorantly on this forum. A child knows that people dye their hair talk less of an adult.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by davidakenzy: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=mrNEMZY post=79375104]How do these people expect us to believe this shit?

(quote)

For someone to make the above comment is actually embarrassing.you can see the abs and laps of this woman and realise that this is gym work.Also,people do achieve that kind of result in less than two years.Have you seen how American actors lose and gain weight for films within just one year?. Go and look at Chris Hemsworth (Thor in avenger). The guy is as fat as a pig now even fatter than the lady in the pics just to act film o.And for your info the guy will actually lose all the weight within a year. All you need is the right diet and trainer who will show you the way.please try to be informed before posting on this forum

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
virago:

You're as stupid as they come , please show us the before and after pictures to prove your lies , If you grow that fat and you lose weight there will be excess skin left behind. Do not come here to say rubbish if you can not disprove it
Another lazy asss fat fvck..what award will be given to me if I lie to an inconsequential humanoid on an anonymous forum? Excess skin indeed..keep telling yourself that with sharwama stuffed in your mouth..fat fvck.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
handsomebanana:

Will you shut up the fûck up, you jealous cretin.

Lose weight and post the picture here let's see.

Not everyone gets excess skin during weight loss, and some are minimal if they get at all.

You can't be this bold to tell someone they are spewing trash you are as ignorant as they come.
The ignoramus doesn't know that weight lifting and resistance exercises can actually tone your skin and muscle..infact it's even more effective than cardios and aerobics..most women shy away from weight lifting erroneously thinking that they will get muscles and look like a man, false! You need to have testosterone to build and develop those kind of muscles on men, women don't produce testosterone unless they inject it artificially...I know this because I'm a gym addict..and I know first hand what working out and eating right can do to your physique and health.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't know whether to believe this but good for her.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy for her. Too much of everything is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.