Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady (65772 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by imitateMe(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:
The guy mumu. See as he laid down like a helpless beggar.

Thanks to the gf that knocked some senses into him.

grin
That's the power of puci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by imitateMe(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
I'm interested. I have a female voice and I can always wesr my sister's wig. I gist wella.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by SEGLIZ: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kingpee2:
My girlfriend has no right to do this till we are officially married.

which she has the right to do same till you are officially married.
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Alejobs: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Vince77(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is girls like this that will still go to concerts and be touching the preeq of males performers.
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by bongo4real(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:

It normal to you because it happened to a man but if it were to be the other way round now we for no hear word

3 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Carlyboi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
The guy mumu no get part two original broda way mumu all this pussy licker and male bitches they useless anyhow for that hole between dem gals thighs!smh
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Alejobs: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Atlanticfire: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
A man can not eat public pussy in peace again.

1 Like

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by blackslayer: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
dang....that nigga got his pus5y licking lips busted! lol......a55 whooping!
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by EduConsults2019: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmm. Naija wonder
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:

grin cheesy grin no mind d guy. I wonder what he will b doing in her absence
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by cr7lomo: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:

But if a guy does the same...u call him beast and monster and that the girl should leave him...after all they ain't married...u c u people and selfish attitude

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by cr7lomo: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ogaga87:
Why should you be blaming the girl when the guy kept making her believe he is not a cheat but couldn't control himself in the presence of mere teasing in public..

She is just trying to curb the lust of the guy before evil spirit of chop here and there takes over him

She had no ryt to hit him...no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Alejobs: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Jealousy is worrying you
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Ababbio: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2019
He deserved what he got. That is too extreme now. knowing his girlfriend is around, what a disrespect...
The girl has gone too far to beat him in public though.

My phone is cool, you self can give it a try. mine is Xiaomi Mi Lite 4G Phablet.
4GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
you can buy this phone in any part of Nigeria and any where in the world.
visit this page on Facebook to get one for yourself, using the link https://m.facebook.com/sellershare/?ref=bookmarks
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Princeofasia: 2:38am On Jun 17, 2019
he was sucking a public pussy in public. that is not dance

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by CanadaOrBust: 2:52am On Jun 17, 2019
So funny. Made me laugh!
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by enemyofprogress: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

gbenu e soun
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by enemyofprogress: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Princeofasia:
he was sucking a public pussy in public. that is not dance
sucking a rotten pussy in public
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by deltateam: 5:32am On Jun 17, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/lady-drags-her-boyfriend-away-from.html?m=1

Op you self na werey. What type of dance gets a man's lips between a woman's thighs
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by deltateam: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2019
cr7lomo:

She had no ryt to hit him...no matter what

People react to such in different ways. She must truly love him for going that far.
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by 9jaRealist: 5:50am On Jun 17, 2019
>
If you have to beat and drag any person to respect you, then you are in the wrong relationship... sad
>
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by 9jaRealist: 5:55am On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

deltateam:

People react to such in different ways. She must truly love him for going that far.

Please! If that was a dude doing the hitting and dragging “love” and “senses” wouldn’t be the terms used... sad
>
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by deltateam: 6:18am On Jun 17, 2019
9jaRealist:

Please! If that was a dude doing the hitting and dragging “love” and “senses” wouldn’t be the terms used... sad
>

Comment and go. Stop forcing others to think along your line. Its individual comments.
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Nothing wrong with what the lady did. Some guys are actually mental.
Re: Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady by cvibe2: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Dude was way out of line...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.