Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika (921 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by 9jahotblog: 5:16am On Jun 16, 2019
This kind of Rhetoric is wrong, I Really pray she gets the kind of psychological help she needs, because no right thinking person will say this.
. "If your boyfriend has never Beaten you before then he does not really love you, when a man beats you he does out of love and just wants to correct you, Just the same way our Parents beat us out of love when we were small" - Nigerian Lady Licious Rika Says On IG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R3BdFfC7ak

Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by 9jahotblog: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2019
this big breast lady and beautiful lady should be cautioned. beating ladies doesn't speak well for our culture and society at large.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Ok
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by uboma(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Rika needs to be rewired.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by chiommy123(f): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2019
She never see beating sef. She thinks is on top bed slap or drag or pushing by the time you give this one correct slap she go turn feminist over night
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by 9jahotblog: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2019
chiommy123:
She never see beating sef. She thinks is on top bed slap or drag or pushing by the time you give this one correct slap she go turn feminist over night
I don't even know why she think that way.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by chiommy123(f): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2019
9jahotblog:
I don't even know why she think that way.
because whoever she's with doesn't beat her so she thinks beating is play play. You know e get some slaps way person go give you, you go blind first later see stars then deaf small then later come hear star sounds

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by 9jahotblog: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2019
chiommy123:
because whoever she's with doesn't beat her so she thinks beating is play play. You know e get some slaps way person go give you, you go blind first later see stars then deaf small then later come hear star sounds
not only blind, the ear will first dumb. I don't know why she's thinking in that direction. I'm just shaking my head.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2019
if the beating is done moderately, as in no any permanent damages to the lady it's OK.

It's true some ladies tend to love you more when you sometimes hit them.

Masochist exists..
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2019
For To'To, wey u never pay complete price for, nah him u want make them peel am with beating....
"Son, Pray for Sence"
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by NobleAngell(f): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Since when did hitting become a sign of love? These kind of people were victims of abuse when they were little. She probably grew up to see her dad hit her mom and that has become normal to her.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You Before Then He Doesn't Love You- Rika by jabor4Naija(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Oshey dis one don mad. I think her current guy doesn't beat at all and she misses d beating, if i give dis one just two slaps i swear she no go fit get up from bed but i don't hit women no matter what

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman / Lady Blasts Nigerian Aunty Who Said She’s Too Young To Give An Advice About Life / Kenyan Chef Breaks Guinness World Record For Cooking For Longest Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.