Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Where Were We Before Birth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Were We Before Birth (2357 Views)

How To Predestinate A Child To Be Godly Before Birth / Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. / Before Birth Where Were We? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
sonmvayina:
science and spirituality...has always gone hand in hand...it is the dumb religionist that separates them....we are spiritual beings just trying to enjoy human life....Ecclesiastes 12:7 and psalm 104:29-31...sums it up.

Thanks, so what happens to d spirit that goes to God? ( remember that spirit is d life giving breathe God breathe into d man, the breathe is part and parcel of God)
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Bruno3000(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
aaronson:
You don't need to believe the big bang for it to be true but you only need to work overtime and be flexible enough in your thinking to disprove the fact that it never happened by going against every laws in physics. Secondly, You also don't need to believe in evolution even though it's still taking effect and man lifespan on earth is too short to observe the changes.
YOU ALSO DO NOT NEED TO BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD FOR HIM TO EXIST. FULL STOP

2 Likes

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by shadeyinka(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:
Heaven or hell or state of total non existence.
You don't exist at all.
It takes a union of a specific spermatozoa and a specific ovum to produce an entirely new body, soul and spirit being

1 Like

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:
Heaven or hell or state of total non existence.

Answer!

State of TOTAL non existence!

But if you care to know the Bible's answer regarding your question, it simply stated that 'God{an intelligent spirit being who claims to be SUPREME} proceeded to form the man out of dust and breath into his nostril the breath of life and man became a living person' Genesis 2:7
The same process brought all other creatures so all of us have the same breath like an electric supply activating our body. Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Therefore whatever affects any creature {be it man or beast} to the extent of a damage that's beyond repair result to deactivation of their bodies rendering them lifeless! Genesis 2:17 compared to Ecclesiastes 9:4-10
So we are from nothing and at death we return to nothing!
Our only hope of returning to active life again rests in the hands of the one who CREATED us out of nothing {Psalms 104:29} due to our virtuous works he desires to see us do such things again and again {Job 14:14-15} so he promised to bring worthy ones amongst us back to life {John 11:25} but as for those whose life brings him no glory he will forget them completely and they will NEVER exist again! Psalms 37:7-11, Proverbs 2:20-22
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

I still find it so difficult to believe d big bang or evolution stories,

If truly it was big bang, how could well designed beings, animals,beautiful plants, planetary bodies came into existence. If it was big bang, why has another big bang bot happened since d first, so we can see, that we all came from big bang.
As a military intelligence officer, i worked side by side with astronauts at times so i had the chance to asked them few questions, and this is the result i got afterwards!
There are nine planets in our solar system, some are too hot due to their closeness to the sun evaporating all the liquid on the surface into gas, while others were too cold due to been too far from the sun freezing all the liquid on the surface. But the earth which is just 93,000,000 miles from the sun is just at a PERFECT distance allowing the liquid on the surface to remain as liquid!
There is NO life object found on all other planets whereas earth is filled with creatures both in the air,land and water!
The earth is the ONLY planet having just one moon while others have several moons!
Only the earth has what is called atmosphere {thick layer of gases mainly nitrogen and oxygen} protecting the surface from too much heat or cold, serving as a guard against huge objects moving in space that could hit the surface of any planet, but if such should accidentally hit the atmosphere, the thick gases will continue to rub against the object until it vanishes! And if anything is left that penetrates our atmosphere what remains will have been reduced to a tiny, harmless object before it reaches the surface!
Only the earth has the gas to sustain life of creatures, for instance the trees breath in carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen, while moving creatures breaths in oxygen in exchange for carbon dioxide making everything balanced!
Our waters have tiny little organisms called phytoplanktin, this anti pollutants always secrete antibiotics into our waters to destroy all kinds of pollution found in our waters!
And humans are the only intelligent creature found on the planet!
There is no scientist that could explain how all these came to be just exactly what is needed to sustain life, so i agreed COMPLETELY with a book called BIBLE which opening words says 'in the beginning God created the heavens {all what we're seeing in the sky at night} and the earth' ! Genesis 1:1
This book even goes on to say 'as for the heavens they belong to JEHOVAH{the name of the spirit who claims to be SUPREME} but the earth he has given to the sons of man' Psalms 115:16
No wonder my astronaut friends can't survive for long on any of other planets they've been to except the only one prepared for humans 'EARTH'! Genesis 1:27-28

God bless you Sir! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
helinues:

The big bang theory has limited informations even up till now. Something must have triggered something before the bang.

Btw, the big bang story is only based on the observable universe. If there are other parallel universe, then big bang theory is false
Observable universe you happen to live in one of its planet then that isn't observable, it's more or less reality living. You living in the after effect of the big bang, All gaseous element ever created on earth was as a result of the big bang. The big bang is still taking it's course my friend hence the expansion of dark matter on space. So when you limited information, i 'd rather you take it as limited knowledge on your path until you know how the cosmos works.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

I'm not science based, I may not comprehend as u do.
Thanks for your honesty i can now understand why you don't know, Not so many people will be this honest as you rather they get arrogant about thier ignorance. Learn more about science bro to fully understand this place we live in. There are lots of materials on the internet to read from and lots of documentary on YouTube. Look up documentary by prof Micho kaku, Lawrence Krauss, Neil Dygress Tyson and that of Albert Einstein.

1 Like

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Bruno3000:
YOU ALSO DO NOT NEED TO BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD FOR HIM TO EXIST. FULL STOP
That's why am a loyal opposition to him being Atheist.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Bruno3000(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
aaronson:
That's why am a loyal opposition to him being Atheist.
Good luck with dat.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

As a military intelligence officer, i worked side by side with astronauts at times so i had the chance to asked them few questions, and this is the result i got afterwards!
There are nine planets in our solar system, some are too hot due to their closeness to the sun evaporating all the liquid on the surface into gas, while others were too cold due to been too far from the sun freezing all the liquid on the surface. But the earth which is just 93,000,000 miles from the sun is just at a PERFECT distance allowing the liquid on the surface to remain as liquid!
There is NO life object found on all other planets whereas earth is filled with creatures both in the air,land and water!
The earth is the ONLY planet having just one moon while others have several moons!
Only the earth has what is called atmosphere {thick layer of gases mainly nitrogen and oxygen} protecting the surface from too much heat or cold, serving as a guard against huge objects moving in space that could hit the surface of any planet, but if such should accidentally hit the atmosphere, the thick gases will continue to rub against the object until it vanishes! And if anything is left that penetrates our atmosphere what remains will have been reduced to a tiny, harmless object before it reaches the surface!
Only the earth has the gas to sustain life of creatures, for instance the trees breath in carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen, while moving creatures breaths in oxygen in exchange for carbon dioxide making everything balanced!
Our waters have tiny little organisms called phytoplanktin, this anti pollutants always secrete antibiotics into our waters to destroy all kinds of pollution found in our waters!
There is no scientist that could explain how all these came to be just exactly what is needed to sustain life, so i agreed COMPLETELY with a book called BIBLE which opening words says 'in the beginning God created the heavens {all what we're seeing in the sky at night} and the earth' ! Genesis 1:1
This book even goes on to say 'as for the heavens they belong to JEHOVAH{the name of the spirit who claims to be SUPREME} but the earth he has given to the sons of man' Psalms 115:16
No wonder my astronaut friends can't survive for long on any of other planets they've been to except the only one prepared for humans 'EARTH'! Genesis 1:27-28

God bless you Sir! wink

This is great, but r u sure d Bible is 100% accurate?
Read this :

https://americanhumanist.org/what-is-humanism/reasons-humanists-reject-bible/
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

God bless you Sir! wink

Read this :..

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

Read this :..

That was before i started studying the Bible, but today i am one of over 8,000,000 advocates of the Bible claiming that there is no WISDOM outside God's word {Bible}

You need not worry over what scientists are saying due to misinformation coming from religionists who claims to believe in the Bible, all of them are misrepresentations NOT students of the Bible, they're just building their ideas on human traditions and philosophies!

God only reveal the secret to a GROUP and whoever refuse to associate with this group can NEVER grasp anything worthwhile in the Bible, because the words will confuse faithless intellectuals but whoever humbles himself/herself amongst them will find out that he/she has nothing as in NOTHING to say to challenge the WISDOM found in the Bible!

Today, i have received intensive training from the GROUP so i don't even need quoting the Bible before any unbeliever will start realising the superiority of the WISDOM i possess now! But if such a person now agree with the authenticity of the Bible, then it makes it lot easier to prove that there is no knowledge that surpasses what is found in this old book! smiley
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

That was before i started studying the Bible, but today i am one of over 8,000,000 advocates of the Bible claiming that there is no WISDOM outside God's word {Bible}

You need not worry over what scientists are saying due to misinformation coming from religionists who claims to believe in the Bible, all of them are misrepresentations NOT students of the Bible, they're just building their ideas on human traditions and philosophies!

God only reveal the secret to a GROUP and whoever refuse to associate with this group can NEVER grasp anything worthwhile in the Bible, because the words will confuse faithless intellectuals but whoever humbles himself/herself amongst them will find out that he/she has nothing as in NOTHING to say to challenge the WISDOM found in the Bible!

Today, i have received intensive training from the GROUP so i don't even need quoting the Bible before any unbeliever will start realising the superiority of the WISDOM i possess now! But if such a person now agree with the authenticity of the Bible, then it makes it lot easier to prove that there is no knowledge that surpasses what is found in this old book! smiley

How many ppl in Nigeria do u think God reveals his secrets to , and why has this not been applied to d society to make it a better place, or u r comfortable with what is ongoing in Nigeria.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Answer!

State of TOTAL non existence!

But if you care to know the Bible's answer regarding your question, it simply stated that 'God{an intelligent spirit being who claims to be SUPREME} proceeded to form the man out of dust and breath into his nostril the breath of life and man became a living person' Genesis 2:7
The same process brought all other creatures so all of us have the same breath like an electric supply activating our body. Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Therefore whatever affects any creature {be it man or beast} to the extent of a damage that's beyond repair result to deactivation of their bodies rendering them lifeless! Genesis 2:17 compared to Ecclesiastes 9:4-10
So we are from nothing and at death we return to nothing!
Our only hope of returning to active life again rests in the hands of the one who CREATED us out of nothing {Psalms 104:29} due to our virtuous works he desires to see us do such things again and again {Job 14:14-15} so he promised to bring worthy ones amongst us back to life {John 11:25} but as for those whose life brings him no glory he will forget them completely and they will NEVER exist again! Psalms 37:7-11, Proverbs 2:20-22
God bless you!

How many are truly bringing him glory?
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

You don't exist at all.
It takes a union of a specific spermatozoa and a specific ovum to produce an entirely new body, soul and spirit being
how did d 1st ovum and spermatozoa com into existence
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by shadeyinka(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:
how did d 1st ovum and spermatozoa com into existence
They were part of the creation of the first humans: a design for reproduction!
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

How many ppl in Nigeria do u think God reveals his secrets to , and why has this not been applied to d society to make it a better place, or u r comfortable with what is ongoing in Nigeria.
It is not about Nigeria Sir, it is a global phenomenon!
Our leader commissioned a teaching program that must go round the globe before taking charge of the whole system! Matthew 24:14 compared to Act 1:8
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

How many are truly bringing him glory?
That may surprise you!
Because going by the statistics of our GROUP it's less than ratio 1-1,000 earth's inhabitants that is truly bringing him glory!
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

It is not about Nigeria Sir, it is a global phenomenon!
Our leader commissioned a teaching program that must go round the globe before taking charge of the whole system! Matthew 24:14 compared to Act 1:8

Just trying to use Nigeria as a case study. Where in d world has d teaching not reached at d moment?
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

That may surprise you!
Because going by the statistics of our GROUP it's less than ratio 1-1,000 earth's inhabitants that is truly bringing him glory!

So with dis stats, do u think d loving God, as d Bible term him, will burn d ones dat didn't do his will in everlasting torment or unquenchable fire 4eva?
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

Just trying to use Nigeria as a case study. Where in d world has d teaching not reached at d moment?
Just three countries that are strictly opposed to freedom of speech, expression and worship!
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

So with dis stats, do u think d loving God, as d Bible term him, will burn d ones dat didn't do his will in everlasting torment or unquenchable fire 4eva?
He has no such thing in his mind Sir! Jeremiah 19:5
His purpose is for humans to live forever before they chose to do things there own way. Genesis 1:27-28, 2:15-17
This is what led to all that we're experiencing till now including DEATH. Genesis 3:17-19
So he promised to bring back to life all those who willfully decides to bring him glory as they stood firm for his righteous standards. But as for any one causing pain or making others cry, they will returned to none existence! Psalms 37:7-11 Proverbs 2:21-22
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

He has no such thing in his mind Sir! Jeremiah 19:5
His purpose is for humans to live forever before they chose to do things there own way. Genesis 1:27-28, 2:15-17
This is what led to all that we're experiencing till now including DEATH. Genesis 3:17-19
So he promised to bring back to life all those who willfully decides to bring him glory as they stood firm for his righteous standards. But as for any one causing pain or making others cry, they will returned to none existence! Psalms 37:7-11 Proverbs 2:21-22

I love that.

when Jesus came he went to take d fang or pang of death, but we still die, Pls can u explain to me why Jesus did not totally eradicate sin dat causes death.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by helinues: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
aaronson:
Observable universe you happen to live in one of its planet then that isn't observable, it's more or less reality living. You living in the after effect of the big bang, All gaseous element ever created on earth was as a result of the big bang. The big bang is still taking it's course my friend hence the expansion of dark matter on space. So when you limited information, i 'd rather you take it as limited knowledge on your path until you know how the cosmos works.

The big bang theory, how are sure about the accuracy? Remember before telescope, it was widely believed that the Sun rotates around the earth.

If there are parallel universe ( unobservable universe) , then the big bang theory might not even closed history of creation.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
helinues:

The big bang theory, how are sure about the accuracy? Remember before telescope, it was widely believed that the Sun rotates around the earth.

If there are parallel universe ( unobservable universe) , then the big bang theory might not even closed history of creation.
Remember before telescope, it was widely believed that the Sun rotates around the earth, same way, before the discovery of space time, we all assume God must have created the universe but upon discovery of space time and measurements of light years backward, that's how the accuracy of the big bang came about. I said light years NOT just years.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:

I love that.

when Jesus came he went to take d fang or pang of death, but we still die, Pls can u explain to me why Jesus did not totally eradicate sin dat causes death.
He has finished everything that has to do with sin and death the very moment he gave out his last breath that faithful day, that is why he could say 'it is finished' John 19:30

But before the benefit of what Jesus paid for is gained all evil doers must be removed first, otherwise they will continue to cause pain for the good ones. Luke 19:27
So that is why we must sound the warning globally that Jesus has paid for what brought us sickness and death, whoever wants to enjoy all the benefits must change their way and comply with whatever Jesus says is right, otherwise they are as good as dead! Luke 9:60
That day, Jesus promised a criminal that the man will be with him in Paradise, of course that man was ready to start taking instructions from Jesus before he could admit Jesus as a king! Luke 23:42
So he will be resurrected back to life here on a peaceful delightful earth when all evildoers are gone!
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

He has finished everything that has to do with sin and death the very moment he gave out his last breath that faithful day, that is why he could say 'it is finished' John 19:30

But before the benefit of what Jesus paid for is gained all evil doers must be removed first, otherwise they will continue to cause pain for the good ones. Luke 19:27
So that is why we must sound the warning globally that Jesus has paid for what brought us sickness and death, whoever wants to enjoy all the benefits must change their way and comply with whatever Jesus says is right, otherwise they are as good as dead! Luke 9:60
That day, Jesus promised a criminal that the man will be with him in Paradise, of course that man was ready to start taking instructions from Jesus before he could admit Jesus as a king! Luke 23:42
So he will be resurrected back to life here on a peaceful delightful earth when all evildoers are gone!
okk
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Brock1:
okk
For further information on how to participate in glorifying God along with over 8,000,000 TRUE Christians globally, contact Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood, tell them you will like to study the Bible!
Whoever is not with us is against us and whoever is not with us scatters. Matthew 12:30
That is why you will never see any religion claiming Christian as a united global family except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 17:20-23 compared to 1Corinthians 1:10
God bless you!
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maximus69:

For further information on how to participate in glorifying God along with over 8,000,000 TRUE Christians globally, contact Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood, tell them you will like to study the Bible!
Whoever is not with us is against us and whoever is not with us scatters. Matthew 12:30
That is why you will never see any religion claiming Christian as a united global family except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! John 17:20-23 compared to 1Corinthians 1:10
God bless you!

I used to study with JW some years ago till I wooed one of ur ladies and she started doing me d way some worldly girls treat ppl, then I stopped welcoming Jw, since d sister could not guide me right but toyed with my heart
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

I used to study with JW some years ago till I wooed one of ur ladies and she started doing me d way some worldly girls treat ppl, then I stopped welcoming Jw, since d sister could not guide me right but toyed with my heart
You shouldn't have done that!
Nobody is a complete angel, NOT in this system filled with miseries and ever challenging demands undecided
To illustrate, imagine a barren desert where everyone is looking for means of survival, you're one and all trying to get a partner for assistance.
Some have gained enough info regarding the desert will some are misinformed yet some are like complete novice travelling along with the crowd.
Do you think a well informed traveler will ever want to partner with a novice? Surely not, each right thinking traveler will be targeting another traveler more informed to be his/her partner! 1Corinthians 7:39
No one will like to partner with a traveler who is lesser or totally void of adequate info regarding the desert!
Sorry about that! embarassed
Now that you know the value of your abandoned study, will you look for a means to resume or will you forever forgo the opportunity of acquiring the useful info needed while still traveling along the barren deserts? wink
SHE WILL NEVER WISH YOU TO BE HER PARTNER ON THIS JOURNEY! Remember she is also a traveler looking for means of survival! embarassed
Wooing is done within those who are adequately competent and completely equipped for the journey! 2Timothy 3:16-17
That's a rule you must understand, otherwise you'll have problems getting along with a novice and worse of it all a misinformed traveler who will start quoting the Bible out of context! cheesy
KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information!
WISDOM is the practical applications of accumulated info for lasting benefits!
You really needed both now before any JW could think of partnering you in the journey of life!
What she did is wrong anyway! but i'm sure it's because she knew you are inexperienced that's why she quickly seize the opportunity to exploit you! undecided
Good morning Sir!
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:

You shouldn't have done that!
Nobody is a complete angel, NOT in this system filled with miseries and ever challenging demands undecided
To illustrate, imagine a barren desert where everyone is looking for means of survival, you're one and all trying to get a partner for assistance.
Some have gained enough info regarding the desert will some are misinformed yet some are like complete novice travelling along with the crowd.
Do you think a well informed traveler will ever want to partner with a novice? Surely not, each right thinking traveler will be targeting another traveler more informed to be his/her partner! 1Corinthians 7:39
No one will like to partner with a traveler who is lesser or totally void of adequate info regarding the desert!
Sorry about that! embarassed
Now that you know the value of your abandoned study, will you look for a means to resume or will you forever forgo the opportunity of acquiring the useful info needed while still traveling along the barren deserts? wink
SHE WILL NEVER WISH YOU TO BE HER PARTNER ON THIS JOURNEY! Remember she is also a traveler looking for means of survival! embarassed
Wooing is done within those who are adequately competent and completely equipped for the journey! 2Timothy 3:16-17
That's a rule you must understand, otherwise you'll have problems getting along with a novice and worse of it all a misinformed traveler who will start quoting the Bible out of context! cheesy
KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information!
WISDOM is the practical applications of accumulated info for lasting benefits!
You really needed both now before any JW could think of partnering you in the journey of life!
What she did is wrong anyway! but i'm sure it's because she knew you are inexperienced that's why she quickly seize the opportunity to exploit you! undecided
Good morning Sir!

Inexperienced IN what sense Pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Going To Heaven? / Which 3 Books In The Bible Do You Love The Most / Pastor Bath For Married Woman In The Name Of Praying And Annointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.