Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Where Were We Before Birth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Were We Before Birth (2482 Views)

How To Predestinate A Child To Be Godly Before Birth / Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. / Before Birth Where Were We? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

Inexperienced IN what sense Pls?
Your intention was to buy her heart over with manly charm and other forms of intelligence men often use to get a lady, so how did it go? You can have her body which is also what every other male like you beholds but her heart you can't reach! Some calculative ones may even go as far as allowing you to explore her body just for what she needs in you but her heart is far away from you! It's when you're prepared to take the relationship to another level that you'll realise how much you worth before her! undecided
Unlike most churchgoers, if you're handsome,got a well paid job ,carry a Bible,start going to church, join a group within the church and playing church songs referred to as gospel music in your apartment , you're set to catch any lady in ANY other religious group claiming Christian!
But All that is nothing before a REAL JW. Songs of Solomon 6:1-13
You need much more than that to reach her heart!
That is what i call INEXPERINCE! wink
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Your intention was to buy her heart over with manly charm and other forms of intelligence men often use to get a lady, so how did it go? You can have her body which is also what every other male like you beholds but her heart you can't reach! Some calculative ones may even go as far as allowing you to explore her body just for what she needs in you but her heart is far away from you! It's when you're prepared to take the relationship to another level that you'll realise how much you worth before her! undecided
Unlike most churchgoers, if you're handsome,got a well paid job ,carry a Bible,start going to church, join a group within the church and playing church songs referred to as gospel music in your apartment , you're set to catch any lady in ANY other religious group claiming Christian!
But All that is nothing before a REAL JW. Songs of Solomon 6:1-13
You need much more than that to reach her heart!
That is what i call INEXPERINCE! wink

I was not using anything, but good heart to woo her, my born again mind. Gbam
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

I was not using anything, but good heart to woo her, my born again mind. Gbam
BORN AGAIN? cheesy
Don't tell me you believe all those gibberish that churchgoers carry in their brains just to deceive one another! cheesy
Well, born agains aren't supposed to be married because they'll soon become spirit persons, leave the earth and go to heaven where there is nothing like marriage! Luke 20:34-36 compared to Matthew 19:10-12
So i'm sure my well informed sister won't even wish to partner with a BORN AGAIN who wouldn't live with her forever on earth in the flesh! Psalms 37:29, Matthew 5:5
Moreover it's obvious you don't even know the meaning of the term BORN AGAIN! cheesy

Please Sir, why not leave that for now so as not to digress from the main topic 'where were we before birth?' or if i may rephrase it 'what is the purpose of life?' wink
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:
BORN AGAIN? cheesy
Don't tell me you believe all those gibberish that churchgoers carry in their brains just to deceive one another! cheesy
Well, born agains aren't supposed to be married because they'll soon become spirit persons, leave the earth and go to heaven where there is nothing like marriage! Luke 20:34-36 compared to Matthew 19:10-12
So i'm sure my well informed sister won't even wish to partner with a BORN AGAIN who wouldn't live with her forever on earth in the flesh! Psalms 37:29, Matthew 5:5
Moreover it's obvious you don't even know the meaning of the term BORN AGAIN! cheesy

Please Sir, why not leave that for now so as not to digress from the main topic 'where were we before birth?' or if i may rephrase it 'what is the purpose of life?' wink

@ bolded, I feel so most times I'm born again not to have anything to do with d opposite sex concerning Marriage.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

@ bolded, I feel so most times I'm born again now to have anything to do with d opposite sex concerning Marriage.
Of course it comes with a feeling, but it's much more than that!
Because there has never been a born again before the coming of Jesus, and it's ONLY amongst his followers that God will select the born agains, they have a special duty which makes them connect one another, they don't accumulate material things neither do they think of inheriting nor leaving anything for supposed progenies!
Before anyone can become part of them, such an individual must first accumulate lots of info regarding the true God, Jesus and the purpose why these persons are special in God's arrangement. That is why their baptism is double unlike all others who must be baptised once! John 3:5
And after acquiring all the info and doing other necessary things, God picks whoever he wants amongst them so IT DOESN'T DEPEND ON THEIR EFFORT! Matthew 20:20-23
Please can we concentrate on the main topic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by sonmvayina(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

Thanks, so what happens to d spirit that goes to God? ( remember that spirit is d life giving breathe God breathe into d man, the breathe is part and parcel of God)

we are Gods having a human experience....or walking a human path....
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
sonmvayina:

we are Gods having a human experience....or walking a human path....

Are sinners going to eternal fire?
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
OK, so where were we

Maximus69:

Of course it comes with a feeling, but it's much more than that!
Because there has never been a born again before the coming of Jesus, and it's ONLY amongst his followers that God will select the born agains, they have a special duty which makes them connect one another, they don't accumulate material things neither do they think of inheriting nor leaving anything for supposed progenies!
Before anyone can become part of them, such an individual must first accumulate lots of info regarding the true God, Jesus and the purpose why these persons are special in God's arrangement. That is why their baptism is double unlike all others who must be baptised once! John 3:5
And after acquiring all the info and doing other necessary things, God picks whoever he wants amongst them so IT DOESN'T DEPEND ON THEIR EFFORT! Matthew 20:20-23
Please can we concentrate on the main topic? undecided
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by sonmvayina(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

Are sinners going to eternal fire?

NOOoooo, such a place does not exist...death is the judgement for humans..
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:
OK, so where were we

None existence!

1 Like

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:
None existence!

What do u think if I say we were actually existing as breathe of God, if I'm to go biblical.
God made man from dust of the earth and breath into it and it came into existence and at death, the life giving breathe returns back to God it's origin and d body returns back to d dust.
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

What do u think if I say we were actually existing as breathe of God, if I'm to go biblical.
God made man from dust of the earth and breath into it and it came into existence and at death, the life giving breathe returns back to God it's origin and d body returns back to d dust.
You're right because all the creature existed in his thoughts before he began creating us, both man and beast! Ecclesiastes 3:18-20
So we can say since it is his breath that sustains all living creatures, we've being existing before our appearance on earth BUT not conscious like after we were created! Genesis 2:7
Please, we existed only in his mind not as creatures both animals, birds, fishes and of course humans. None of us existed anywhere but in his thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Brock1: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maximus69:

You're right because all the creature existed in his thoughts before he began creating us, both man and beast! Ecclesiastes 3:18-20
So we can say since it is his breath that sustains all living creatures, we've being existing before our appearance on earth BUT not conscious like after we were created! Genesis 2:7
Please, we existed only in his mind not as creatures both animals, birds, fishes and of course humans. None of us existed anywhere but in his thoughts!

Tanx
Re: Where Were We Before Birth by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Brock1:

Tanx
You're welcome! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Sermon : Lord, Why Am I Like This? / The Coin In The Mouth Of The Fish / How To Find GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.