Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

FINALLY [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FINALLY [Picture] (1689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY [Picture] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
I have been trying to upload the below paperback book since the 11th of June, but Amazon kept rejecting it by saying I need to remove this and that and I need to readjust the margin, etc. Finally, the bundle is live.

My free book publishing WhatsApp group will commence lecture after my birthday, on the 17th of June.

If you want to learn how to write and publish books on Amazon, etc. then keep your fingers crossed. It's not free and it's only for men, but guess what? There is a free group and we'll let you join when we want to take in more people.

Re: FINALLY [Picture] by Heylius(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
In interested
Re: FINALLY [Picture] by ambitiouschap1: 1:58pm On May 20, 2020
iClef:
I have been trying to upload the below paperback book since the 11th of June, but Amazon kept rejecting it by saying I need to remove this and that and I need to readjust the margin, etc. Finally, the bundle is live.

My free book publishing WhatsApp group will commence lecture after my birthday, on the 17th of June.

If you want to learn how to write and publish books on Amazon, etc. then keep your fingers crossed. It's not free and it's only for men, but guess what? There is a free group and we'll let you join when we want to take in more people.

waiting
Re: FINALLY [Picture] by Amehjude123(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2020
Interested oo
Re: FINALLY [Picture] by Ifewright(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
I'm interested
Re: FINALLY [Picture] by samigben(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2020
I'm interested.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Banker Getting Intimat£ With Lady Staff In His Unilag Branch Office Goe / Broken Heart / My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.