Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. (1572 Views)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Ironlionzion92(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Guys help, I'm planning to settle down in at most, 12 months time - if everything goes according to plan.

I currently have two ladies in my life, and I'm very confused on whom to choose.

Girl A is my present girlfriend. We've been together for 2 years. Now I'll list her pros and cons for clarity sake.

Pros: she's tall, slim and beautiful. I'm very average in height so she complements me physically. Still a student but will soon finish(HND 1 Mass Com). At the moment, she loves me more than anything in the world.

First thing that got me attracted to her is her physique. In 10-15 years time, she'll still have that ''Bangable'' body.

And she's also very romantic.

She's also very honest, as I'll enumerate below

Cons: proclivity to cheat. During our period of dating, she has confessed to cheating on me with a married man, and one guy close to her lodge twice recently (that honesty I was talking about). She has sworn on her destiny not to ever do it again. But then I'll be a fool to trust a woman by her words.

She's more interested in fashion than building capacity. She doesn't read, even as a mass communicator which I find appalling. I've tried many times to convince her to be serious about her studies but facebook no go gree her. In a nutshell, she's not the type that can bring anything to the table when it comes to critical reasoning and problem solving.

Girl B.

Pros: She's what you'll describe as a virtuous woman. Caring, lovely, academically brilliant ,Very serious with the Lord - a bit too serious if I may add.

She loves me too but wouldn't be vocal about it. She prefers to show it through her actions. Well, action they say, speaks louder than....

A few days ago, I saw her in my dreams as I introduced myself as her husband. I've never had that kinda dream. And she too has had same which she told me.

Cons: she's not attractive at all.

Hair most times unkempt, no makeup whatsoever And she doesn't care! Very adamant that she loves the way she is.

She once took me out on a date to a classy restaurant looking like a deeper life sister on Evangelism. Shame wanted to kill me that day.

She's the type that's gonna add weight within a few years after marriage. I've seen her mum. Something I abhor so much.

Biggest problem is, I'm not sexually attracted to her one bit. Not one bit!

I'm very confused now. Do I go for the dumb one (a bit harsh to call her dumb) with the looks I so desire, or the virtuous woman whom I'm not attracted to?

5 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
You know, you can actually buy dresses for the second lady and make her more presentable. Please try to invest in the appearance of your girl too, it says a lot about you.

I think you should settle for the second woman.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by LeoFish92(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Marry the two of them, be bleeping the slim dumb one, while the religious one solves the family spiritual problems with her prayers grin

14 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by crackhaus: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
The only thing I noticed in your thesis:

Not once did you talk about the love you feel for any of them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by LeoFish92(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Meanwhile, has this eye-opening thread made front page? If not, mods what are you still waiting for?

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

CC: RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Jmk9292(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Run from the First Lady..
I repeat Run
Look at the second Line again..
Wisdom is profitable to direct

Embrace the third lady..
Her looks can be upgraded
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Marry none and look for someone elsewhere please.

1 Like

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
I am in love with two women I don't know which one to take... grin

Tony Tetuila ft VIP

2 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Her looks can be upgraded but trust me no matter what she does, he will never be attracted to her. It’s just a psychological thing. He should look for a woman elsewhere.
Jmk9292:
Run from the First Lady..
I repeat Run
Look at the second Line again..
Wisdom is profitable to direct

Embrace the third lady..
Her looks can be upgraded

2 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by czarina(f): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy

I love this thread already

1 Like

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by SKhanmi: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
More like Marry the second & eventually cheat or Marry the Bangable body & be ready to drag dead weight which never turns out well. I really feel for you. And both are not inclined to change. I'll say none. But you've already set a condition so go ahead..do the one you can handle the resultant effect

3 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Kooldon(f): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
The specifications when looking for a GF is always quite different with that when looking for a Wife.
Uncut diamonds are always rough and dirty but after a little touch here and there, it comes out sparkling.
If you need peace of mind at home with a good foundation, go for the unkempt gal that took you out to a classy restaurant. By their fruits, we shall know them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by baby124: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don’t marry that second lady under no circumstance. You will hate her when she eventually enters your house. If she cannot manage to be neat in her appearance just imagine how dirty she is at home. Plus you will cheat throughout the marriage because you are not sexually attracted to her. Marry someone you are attracted to, she doesn’t deserve such wickedness.

If you have not cheated in the relationship with A which it’s glaring that you have, then leave her. Since you are also a cheat, marry her. Why forgive her cheating and continue the relationship when you know you won’t marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Jmk9292(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
Her looks can be upgraded but trust me no matter what she does, he will never be attracted to her. It’s just a psychological thing. He should look for a woman elsewhere.
Ok
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by ITbomb(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you are not ready to cheat or die of self-pity, don't marry the second girl unless she is ready to upgrade a bit to your taste

You may marry the first girl and endure all the trouble she will bring which you guys will be settling each day with a hot session in za oda room
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by czarina(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
baby124:
Don’t marry that second lady under no circumstance. You will hate her when she eventually enters your house. If she cannot manage to be neat in her appearance just imagine how dirty she is at home. Plus you will cheat throughout the marriage because you are not sexually attracted to her. Marry someone you are attracted to, she doesn’t deserve such wickedness.

If you have not cheated in the relationship with A which it’s glaring that you have, then leave her. Since you are also a cheat, marry her. Why forgive her cheating and continue the relationship when you know you won’t marry her?
Well-done

Just imagine a cheat worried about being cheated on cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by LeoFish92(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
baby124:

The way you people arrive at conclusions is baffling.

How in God's green earth did you label him a cheat?

1 Like

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by baby124: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
LeoFish92:

If he’s not a cheat, where did option B come from. Abi you can’t see well?

8 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Ironlionzion92(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
dingbang:
You know, you can actually buy dresses for the second lady and make her more presentable. Please try to invest in the appearance of your girl too, it says a lot about you.

I think you should settle for the second woman.

Money is not the problem, money is not even her problem. She is d kind dat does things the way she wants.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
First one is a slay queen, so don't even think about it.
Never marry who you aren't sexually attracted to and that messes up the chances of the Deeper Life girlfriend of yours.
To be honest, start all over.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who you choose depends on what your priorities are marriage-wise and in the long run: Sexual attraction (girl A), or peace of mind (girl B)?

Girl A who has cheated on you w| two different men, has the sexual attraction or appeal that Girl B lacks, but not the peace of mind that girl B has/will provide. For Girl A to have cheated on you on different instances means that she herself isn't sexually attracted to you. So while you're saying you're more sexually attracted to her, she might not be to you, which means she could cheat again and then tell you after the fact. Or it could be that she's a chronic cheat, which, once again, means that she would very well repeat the behavior, and then tell you after the fact b|c she knows you'll take her back.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by zed7: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Keep looking, you never see wife. Number 2 would have been the one if you were attracted to her. Without attraction, please don't try it. Number 1 is a no except you like emotional problems and a lack of peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ironlionzion92:

Money is not the problem, money is not even her problem. She is d kind dat does things the way she wants.
ok if that is said, then both aren't good for you! You should marry someone who listens to you

1 Like

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by LeoFish92(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
baby124:

I didn't recall him saying he's sleeping with option B.

Or that he's even dating her.

Remember it was even the girl that once took him out.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Ironlionzion92(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
crackhaus:
The only thing I noticed in your thesis:

Not once did you talk about the love you feel for any of them.

In sincerity, I love the first girl but hard to trust her now. I have never cheated on her and she knows it. For the past 1yr plus, av shown her undiluted love, buys things for her but she went ahead to sleep with two different guys on two different occasions. She confessed though but trust is hard now. When ever I call her and she doesnt pick, I normally feel she is wit a guy.

For the second girl, I met her d period I was wit the first girl. I never gave her any chance of love but I discovered she has interest in me. Like calls from time to time. She actually developed interest in me cos of a little kind gesture. I actually started thinking about her after d first girl cheated on me a second time.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just cancel whatever love you have for the first girl. She doesn't love you!

I have had a girlfriend like that and I know what I am saying
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by lilmax(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
which gives you peace? none

dude none of them are
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Ironlionzion92(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
baby124:

Please am not a cheat.. If u must know, the second girl came for an IT in my place of work, she was down on a certain day wit malaria. I willfully gave her money to buy drugs and dat was it. She started calling since dat day. I only started thinking about her after the first girl cheated on me the second time.

Besides, the day 2nd girl took me out, I told the first girl about it. She accepted I go.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by liberalchick(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
What do you call someone that is dating two women?
LeoFish92:

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Ironlionzion92(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please, let me state where the confusion really is coming from. After the first girl cheated the first time with a married man, she promised not to do it again, then comes the second time, after I found out, she cried, called people to beg me and then finally swore wit her life never to cheat on me again, Wat actually caught me in d trap is the fact she swore wit her life. Could it be she is serious this time around??
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by liberalchick(f): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
The way your post was written, one would infer you were dating two women.
Ironlionzion92:

In sincerity, I love the first girl but hard to trust her now. I have never cheated on her and she knows it. For the past 1yr plus, av shown her undiluted love, buys things for her but she went ahead to sleep with two different guys on two different occasions. She confessed though but trust is hard now. When ever I call her and she doesnt pick, I normally feel she is wit a guy.

For the second girl, I met her d period I was wit the first girl. I never gave her any chance of love but I discovered she has interest in me. Like calls from time to time. She actually developed interest in me cos of a little kind gesture. I actually started thinking about her after d first girl cheated on me a second time.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Ironlionzion92(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
liberalchick:
Why do you call someone that is dating two women?

Please understand the story line very well. Am not dating the second girl, she is nice to me, she is not in any relationship and she has openly told me she likes me. Understand the picture.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives, Stop Fighting The Side Chick, Face Your Husband!! / Tiwa: A Single Mother. / Why I Stopped Talking To My Boss. Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.