Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. (1573 Views)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by liberalchick(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
The love for your girlfriend seems shallow. You placed too much emphasis on her physical beauty. Marriage is too long and too complicated to rely solely on looks. There are lots of moving parts in a marriage, you will need MORE than physical beauty to navigate it.

Ironlionzion92:

Please understand the story line very well. Am not dating the second girl, she is nice to me, she is not in any relationship and she has openly told me she likes me. Understand the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by jesmond3945: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
I think you are more interested in sex and the body than what a girl has to offer. You will get tired of it eventually.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by crackhaus: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ironlionzion92:

In sincerity, I love the first girl but hard to trust her now. I have never cheated on her and she knows it. For the past 1yr plus, av shown her undiluted love, buys things for her but she went ahead to sleep with two different guys on two different occasions. She confessed though but trust is hard now. When ever I call her and she doesnt pick, I normally feel she is wit a guy.

For the second girl, I met her d period I was wit the first girl. I never gave her any chance of love but I discovered she has interest in me. Like calls from time to time. She actually developed interest in me cos of a little kind gesture. I actually started thinking about her after d first girl cheated on me a second time.
You may need to explore the possibility that neither of these two is a good choice for you.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
You said you want to settle down in 12months time. Pick the 2nd lady. Begin to polish her up. Work on her, it's not a crime to buy her few wears, your kind of clothes. Decent fashionable clothes. Before 12 months she's gonna look better, but if after polishing her, you still don't feel attracted to her, then quit.

1 Like

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by baby124: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ironlionzion92:

Please am not a cheat.. If u must know, the second girl came for an IT in my place of work, she was down on a certain day wit malaria. I willfully gave her money to buy drugs and dat was it. She started calling since dat day. I only started thinking about her after the first girl cheated on me the second time.

Besides, the day 2nd girl took me out, I told the first girl about it. She accepted I go.
Cheating is not only physical you know? I am sure you did not tell your girlfriend that this girl likes you huh?

1 Like

Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by yazga: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Nobody will leave with them here but you. If you have a granny take them there, she will see what your are not seeing
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Bruno3000(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Safitu:
Marry none and look for someone elsewhere please.
wow. I'm impressed. U are one of a kind.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Safitu:
Her looks can be upgraded but trust me no matter what she does, he will never be attracted to her. It’s just a psychological thing. He should look for a woman elsewhere.

You sound familiar, hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by catwalq(f): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
The second choice woulda been better but you aren't attracted to her so that's a dead end. Trying to upgrade her won't help as she is set in her ways.

Just take the high road and find someone new.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
crackhaus:
The only thing I noticed in your thesis:

Not once did you talk about the love you feel for any of them.

Hahahahahaha

In this Nigeria where men are complaining no wide, he has two potentials to himself.

He should marry both of them to make a complete family.

Class closed!

Sense too much.
Re: Help! Two Ladies, Don't Know Which To Wife. by crackhaus: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaha

In this Nigeria where men are complaining no wide, he has two potentials to himself.

He should marry both of them to make a complete family.

Class closed!

Sense too much.
cheesycheesy

I thought polygamy was against your principles? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

1k X 20 Give Away For Christmas Celebration / Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me / Marriage In This Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.