Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly (23928 Views)

France Beats Nigeria 75 - 54 In Women's Olympic Basketball / 2022 World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Ecuador In A Warm-up Match / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Emilokoiyawon: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
cool
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
themonk:
That German coach is not what we need right now, I’m sure even Siasia will put-perform him.

Yes.... And when they put Siasia... You'll still say he's not what we need... That they should put your father

8 Likes

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by ehemwhy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
The match was an experimental one na! Played behind closed doors for that matter , Rohr needed to try some formations ..he played Ndidi and Etebo in defence , Ekong in midfield and all that

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by deji17: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
If the coach had been a Nigerian, by now the shout of foreign coach would have rent the air. Slavery mentality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
ken6488:
cry
Afcon no hope
Women world cup no hope

Everything is hopeless...

undecided
U20 gone too
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by themonk(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
preshdoh:

Yes.... And when they put Siasia... You'll still say he's not what we need... That they should put your father
You are slow. I have always maintained that Siasia is what we need, maybe he was too disciplined for the players but I’m sure NFF can force a compromise. Once again you are slow for both telling me what to think and bring my father into your stupid response on Father’s Day.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Benji789(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chaiii

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by ken6488(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
R2bees:
U20 gone too

undecided Don't Metion that again embarassed

Worst team ever
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Ejjis(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
They will bring home the cup, don’t fear.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Hardrive(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
ehemwhy:
The match was an experental one na! Played behind closed doors for that matter , Rohr needed to try some formations ..he played Ndidi and Etebo in defence , Ekong in midfield and all that

I refuse to believe. Fielding players out of position will result in frustration and lethargy and the scoreline would be worse.Just say we met a better team.

3 Likes

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by KomonSense: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
That German hegoat coach must be sacked
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Legendguru: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
same old cargos. what do you expect
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by ehemwhy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=Hardrive post=79398428]

I refuse to believe. Fielding players out of position will result in frustration and lethargy and the scoreline would be worse.Just say we met a better team.[/quote

I had that thought too myself , but even my google update confirmed the lineup
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by liberalchick(f): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oh please what do you know about suffering? - An Arsenal fan.
mrNEMZY:
Imagine being a man u fan and also a Nigerian.

During season, u go chop heart break, end of season you go still chop am. From our u20 to the falcons, now to eagles.
Chai I don suffer!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by stanwheellz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Guys am i d only pason seeing dis formation?
B4 i ovatink here, gernot Rohr played sme players out of dia positions not like he used d subs in order to get d feel of d senegalese game.
I think d team n coach isnt bad cis i'm tired of us sef because anybody wen dem bring, we go still complain.
Senegal jst got d eagles psyched bsyds na warm up game. Playing a top ranked team is gud.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by ubongga(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Stupid country angry
That's how it happened before last year world cup now it's repeating itself. Every african team that played warm up friendlies all scored apart from naija.
We crashing out in group stage. Just watch angry
Na u stupid
Nt my bluv country
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Sunnick(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=ehemwhy post=79398505][/quote]

Dude dats just the line up and not that actually players position. It was played behind close doors. Look at the senegal team same error occurred. The app could tell the position of the players

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Femeto: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
themonk:
That German coach is not what we need right now, I’m sure even Siasia will put-perform him.
That old German man. Only time would tell.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by 8stargeneral: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't want to put myself into dis

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Femeto: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
deji17:
If the coach had been a Nigerian, by now the shout of foreign coach would have rent the air. Slavery mentality.
U seem not to understand Nigerian history. It's only when the world cup is getting close we clamour for a foreign coach. Was the late Keshi a foreigner?Our present coach is more of an African coach cos he as been on the continent for the past 15 years.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by mrNEMZY(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
liberalchick:
Oh please what do you know about suffering? - An Arsenal fan.

It's all new to me, I can't deal.

You guys at arsenal have learnt to have a strong heart, mine's still too fragile.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by wongwe: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
R2bees:
From the comments above you would know that Nigerians don't know anything about African Football. This is Senegal FFS!! They are one of the contenders, do you know the calibre of players they parade?.. lol. Besides this is just a friendly, The likes of Ghana and Morocco lost to Namibia and Zambia respectively.

U know nothing about football... Stop feeding us with gbegiri... Ghana won Namibia, Zambia won morroco... Abeg which kind station u dey watch?
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Alejobs: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by mmsen: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Rohr is and has always been USELESS.

Another third rate foreign coach being overpaid because he is foreign (and probably pays his kick backs on time).

The NFF is shameless.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Augiiee(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:

During season, u go chop heart break, end of season you go still chop am. From our u20 to the falcons, now to eagles.
Chai I don suffer!

Nonsense
Imagine being an Arsenal fan and a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Augiiee(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Chai I don suffer!

Nonsense
Imagine being an Arsenal fan and a Nigerian
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by mrvictor: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol! Now you know what it feels being an Nigerian Arsenal fan for years.
We've been in this predicament all along and we still keep our cool. grin grin grin.

mrNEMZY:

Chai I don suffer!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by taretoofine(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
lol.....aggressive footbol
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by IronGalaxy: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2019
TruthinAction:
I really didn't know why this couch was not sacked after the poor performance in the last world cup? The best foreign coach we ever had was Westerhof.
what? westerhof had a legendary side! Kanu, Finidi, ikpeba, Oliseh etc . I could coach that side too
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by blazer2018: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Chai I don suffer!

Nonsense

My brother, ur case is better...wetin make Arsenal fans wey be Nigerians do? cry

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by blowjohn(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2019
R2bees:
U20 gone too

U19 too
Remember Regina Daniels?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guardiola Is The First Ever Manager To Win Four EPL In A Row / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) / Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.