Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly (23775 Views)

2022 World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Ecuador In A Warm-up Match / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2019
wongwe:

U know nothing about football... Stop feeding us with gbegiri... Ghana won Namibia, Zambia won morroco... Abeg which kind station u dey watch?
Sorry it was a mistake I meant Uganda vs Ivory coast not Ghana.. I'm going to modify now

3 Likes

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by blazer2018: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2019
My brothers and sisters, to prevent urself from developing hypertension or even having a heart attack, don't be too attached to them...just have it at the back of ur minds that they can't go beyond first round, if they do, then fine, we celebrate.

Just like they did in 2012 when no one gave them the chance, they went to SA and came back with the trophy against all odds, even with Ideye and Emenike as strikers.

These guys are too rich for someone to die supporting them...win or lose, they get bank alerts every Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2019
blowjohn:

U19 too
Remember Regina Daniels?
Lol.. Yea i remember her. She plays for Ned FC

2 Likes

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by hekkyboi: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2019
R2bees:
Lol.. Yea i remember her. She plays Ned FC
oh wat a nice club she plays for
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by blowjohn(m): 12:34am On Jun 17, 2019
R2bees:
Lol.. Yea i remember her. She plays Ned FC

Exactly!
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by oladsax: 12:59am On Jun 17, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Imagine being a man u fan and also a Nigerian.

During season, u go chop heart break, end of season you go still chop am. From our u20 to the falcons, now to eagles.
Chai I don suffer!

Nonsense
make u cor still dey use glo network and firstbank account na HBP go kill d person

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by blazer2018: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2019
ehemwhy:
The match was an experimental one na! Played behind closed doors for that matter , Rohr needed to try some formations ..he played Ndidi and Etebo in defence , Ekong in midfield and all that

Etebo in defence? When i initially saw that formation, i thought it was a mistake from the website, but it seems he did it.

Chai, Rohr village people don finally get am. grin
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by liberalchick(f): 1:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Touché cheesy cheesy cheesy
mrNEMZY:

It's all new to me, I can't deal.

You guys at arsenal have learnt to have a strong heart, mine's still too fragile.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin
BuhariBuster:
Since its obvious these guys are useless and just going to increase people's BP, why don't we recall them and save the country some dollars?
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Chukzy44:
Na wa Ooo
Any seems it ftc now grin
Please what's the full meaning of that FTC?
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by mysticwarrior(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Stupid country angry
That's how it happened before last year world cup now it's repeating itself. Every african team that played warm up friendlies all scored apart from naija.
We crashing out in group stage. Just watch angry
your coment is the absolute height of stupidity, in fact you are more stupid than stupid itself, tell us how is loosing a football match makes an entire country stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by chukwunedum150(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2019
R2bees:
From the comments above you would know that Nigerians don't know anything about African Football. This is Senegal FFS!! They are one of the contenders, do you know the calibre of players they parade?.. lol. Besides this is just a friendly, The likes of Ivory Coast and Morocco lost to Uganda and Zambia respectively.
And Ghana lost to ordinary Namibia
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by chukwunedum150(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:
Oh please what do you know about suffering? - An Arsenal fan.
we Arsenal fans suffer most
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by vadeonly(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2019
profjustine458:
Nonsense. Instead of them to scout for Local talented players wasting allover this country the're inviting Mikel who has nothing to offer in football again
1980 Nations cup was won solely by our home based players, 1994 Nations cup was also won mostly by home based players
Even 2013 was won with home based too.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by lereinter(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Over1.5 they couldn't play

Awon ode
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Benediktejike: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2019
oladsax:
make u cor still dey use glo network and firstbank account na HBP go kill d person
For ma side, na only glo network dey try.. mtn na nonsense here.
Firstbank na useless bank ehn.. customer care nor dey try
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Benediktejike: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2019
thornapple:

Please what's the full meaning of that FTC?
First to comment, i suppose
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by naturecures: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Senegal definitely took advantage of the illnesses in camp, The coach almost call ed the match off. moment I saw the funny formation I knew smth was up. I read mane was rested. imagine

well many mouth will shut when tournament kick off

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by TruthinAction: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what? westerhof had a legendary side! Kanu, Finidi, ikpeba, Oliseh etc . I could coach that side too

He discovered them. We still have very good players but we don't know how to scout for them. They are there even in our local leagues. Most of these players you mentioned once played in our local leagues.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Benediktejike:

First to comment, i suppose
Thanks but that you suppose shouldn't come in unless you were not sure.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2019
ehemwhy:
The match was an experimental one na! Played behind closed doors for that matter , Rohr needed to try some formations ..he played Ndidi and Etebo in defence , Ekong in midfield and all that
Please help me understand what playing behind closed doors mean. Wasn't it in a stadium?
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by godwon01(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2019
nuban07:
That's blessing in disguise. Eagles perform better when they are not favourite. Watch out!
watch out indeed.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Benediktejike: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2019
thornapple:

Thanks but that you suppose shouldn't come in unless you were not sure.
Now, i am sure.. that is the meaning
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by FuckDaMods: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2019
ubongga:

Na u stupid
Nt my bluv country

mysticwarrior:
your coment is the absolute height of stupidity, in fact you are more stupid than stupid itself, tell us how is loosing a football match makes an entire country stupid?

Better stop being delusional and accept the fact.
Truth is bitter
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by godwon01(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2019
lereinter:

Over1.5 they couldn't play

Awon ode
Stop swearing at them. If they put U there , can U perform better than them. Always give support to your team .Stop blaming them, this is sport. Nigerian fans take it far whenever their team lost a match.U need to show maturity. Even ,if U a kid , U are in the forum of youths younger generations and adults. Your utterances should portray somebody from a good home.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by kenzysmith: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2019
TruthinAction:
I really didn't know why this couch was not sacked after the poor performance in the last world cup? The best foreign coach we ever had was Westerhof.
in terms of players can u match sengal or ivory coast at d moment? u re talking like a baby what has d coach done to u just a warm up game and u calling 4 sack of a coach dat did well at d qualifier bcas of ur dying love of a local coach pls dont wish this team bad luck just because of ur hatered 4 this coach who ve invited players base on merit. A friendly match is now what will use to judge d coach. Ode
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by kenzysmith: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2019
R2bees:
From the comments above you would know that Nigerians don't know anything about African Football. This is Senegal FFS!! They are one of the contenders, do you know the calibre of players they parade?.. lol. Besides this is just a friendly, The likes of Ivory Coast and Morocco lost to Uganda and Zambia respectively.
my broda God bless u. Just friendly match they re already calling 4 sacking of the coach. Apart from ndidi ,chukwueze and iwobi who play 4 at elite teams which players can we boast of again to me this coach is doing a good job, if a local coach is at the helm of our national team kelechi ihenacho will be pick and also a sure starter despite is poor season.
Re: Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2019
kenzysmith:
my broda God bless u. Just friendly match they re already calling 4 sacking of the coach. Apart from ndidi ,chukwueze and iwobi who play 4 at elite teams which players can we boast of again to me this coach is doing a good job, if a local coach is at the helm of our national team kelechi ihenacho will be pick and also a sure starter despite is poor season.
The tag "Giant of Africa" is still turning their head, forgetting that football has evolved, That's why you see the likes of Burundi, Madagascar qualify for AFCON. They still think we have the best players lol, i saw list of most valuable squad in AFCON, we didn't even make first three sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Reject Maduka Okoye Shines On Serie A Debut / Yaya Toure Is The CAF African Best Player Of The Year / Lobi Stars deny reports linking Head Coach, Ganaru To Chelsea Manager Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.