Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies (691 Views)

My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by Biafrareform(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
A lady by name Adaobi Marinze has taken to a Facebook group to tell fellow ladies to stop playing the victim card whenever a guy leave them.

Read

"He used me,. I suffered with him. After all I did for him��"

Nne, if you did not give him your kidney, sell your father's land or give him a loan, you did nothing.

That you drank Garri with him, is because you yourself is broke if not, you would have prepared a better food.

That you stayed in the gutters with him is not a sacrifice because if you had a palace , you wouldn't do that...

About using you, my dear, if it's mutual, then you shouldn't say he used you. You both had fun and used yourselves...

The only reason why you feel hurt and left out is because you abandoned yourself in his shadow. You lost yourself in him. While he's staying up at night to think outside the box, while he's setting goals and achieving it,you were counting the days, waiting for him to blow/hammer. While he was investing in his future, you left yours stagnant without any meaningful long term plans.

A young guy is struggling to survive, struggling to make it but you will come in form of girlfriend to ask him money for hair, shoes, this that and even pad thereby spending what he's supposed to be saving and at the end, you wailed on how he used you, on how you suffered with him..

How mbok, How??
Whenever I hear this statement;
"I suffered with him when he was broke"

what comes to this my silly mind is

" I bleeped him for free when he had no money. Now that he's supposed to be paying, he left me" �. ( I know, my mind is crazy).

My point my dearest sisters is, if you did not contribute anything tangible either in cash, assistance or ideas, anything that is progressive or crucial towards his success, then please don't play victim.

Times are changing, men are no longer the only ones Winning bread. Women are now bread winners too. So while you are performing wife duties to a single man, please think of your own entity.

Sex is not enough
Love is not a enough.
Have a purpose.

But what do I know? I'm just Ada����

3 Likes

Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by Finest641(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by Bennysam: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
You deserve award my dear

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
I hope every lady sees this. It could change their orientations since it came from one of them

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by Biafrareform(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
BanjiRaymond:
I hope every lady sees this. It could change their orientations since it came from one of them

LOL. They were saying she is looking for man.
It was mostky guys that were supporting her
Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
True talk, is it only guys that enjoy sex that it is us that pay for it, you pay and however get humiliated that you don't hit it right, you lose your money and your ego, odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by mumumugu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Na so Linda Ikejo take end up..from adviser to single mum

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by Khaleell001(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
This one na better pikin

I wish many girls who have made it their stock in trade to live off men can be as half sensible as this.

PS:
I do not endorse relationship outside marriage, because it has never really yielded anything many who do it can blast about.
Find girl wey you like marry .
All these studying a guy or lady under the guise of dating and courting are mostly scams

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Better pikin cool

(1) (Reply)

Video: Baby Don't Leave Me Alone- Regina Daniels Begs Her Hubby, Ned Nwoko / Why Did Rich ladies Prefer Developing Guys Than Getting Married To Rich Guys / Ladies This Is What To Do To Your Man If He Won't Give You Money To Buy Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.