Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

“know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies (2721 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:53pm On May 27, 2018

American Female Rapper, Nicki Minaj has dropped some words of advise to the female folk, asking them to know their worth. According to her, ladies should realize they are queens and shouldn’t accepted being cheated on, humiliated just to smile on the gram.

In a series of tweets, Nicki who has been linked to these three men, Safaree, Meek Mill, and Nas wrote;

New boy asked if I could have his baby in a year & a half. On God I said: “ain’t pushin out his babies til he buy da rock”. Then I busted out laughing. He said: “I’ll put a ring on it. I’ll do anything it takes”. Yet all I could think of his how much I love my new found freedom.

Having men treat you like dog shit because they’re famous or have money is the new era we live in. Word to the gram. Arguing w|other women while defending your abuser is the new era. Word to the gram. #Queen 8|10|18

#Queen, know your worth. You were a Queen before him. You’ll be a Queen after him. He can’t make or break you. Being equally yoked is what you should strive for. Spirituality is key. Once your spirit can soar on its own, then you are ready to “allow” him the privilege of ur time.

#Queen, know your worth. I’ve been proposed to 3 times; asked by 4 boyfriends to have their child. Being emotionally, mentally, or physically abused just to crack a fake smile on the gram & show off a ring is not happiness. Being cheated on, humiliated, belittled… for the gram?

See Her Tweets Below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nicki-minaj-advise-ladies/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by IamPlato(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2018

So Somebody Actually Wants To Marry Minaj...

2 Likes

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by decatalyst(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2018
#Queen, know your worth. You were a Queen before him. You’ll be a Queen after him. He can’t make or break you. Being equally yoked is what you should strive for. Spirituality is key. Once your spirit can soar on its own, then you are ready to “allow” him the privilege of ur time.

The above is a typical thrash talks that has clouded most ladies of our generation. While I agree with her 100% up until the latter part, I think women ain't doing a man a favour buy agreeing to marry him vis-a-vis. Ajo n gbadun ara wa ni

Nikki, they ain't proposing to marry you because you are portraying or rather giving the wrong signals!

Baby mama materials of numerous yard! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by funkeolotu(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2018
I’m just here waiting for her album August 10th������
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by highqueen(f): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
smiley
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by kachi105(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
It's obvious she can't submissive in any relationship
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by francollimasso: 4:18pm On May 27, 2018
funny, they just want to add you to their baby mama's list. shove your advice down your throat. every time a lady get engaged na so so advice she go dey give
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Siki355(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
niggas dating nikky
get mind shall
dat one dat almost everything in her body is plastic
N every dick in YMCMB/MMG Has gt into her kitty

1 Like

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by eliash: 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
I have lots of OK's to give today so OK

1 Like

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by SoapQueen(f): 4:35pm On May 27, 2018
I love Onika Tanya Nicki Chun-Li Minaj.
Pure, undiluted truth.
I'm not going to go a Labor room for a guy that hasn't put the ring on it.

1 Like

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Lovely I love the,
#Queen know your worth.

Also women shouldn't take rubbish from any man all in the name of relationship or whatever.
Nice one.
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Bamidey: 4:58pm On May 27, 2018
This one wey use silicon finish her life don start, shebi you sabi your worth but was full of low self esteem? Oloshi, na so Linda was deceiving them, now she don catch kondo and is happy about it. Fvck the rules, do what you feel is good and never ever behave like a b*tch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Bamidey: 4:59pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Pure, undiluted truth.

Even when there's clear sign that he's gonna marry ya?
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by highqueen(f): 5:00pm On May 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lovely I love the,
#Queen know your worth.

Also women shouldn't take rubbish from any man all in the name of relationship or whatever.
Nice one.
gbam!!we should know our worth.
I wholly agree with your comment sis.

1 Like

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by SoapQueen(f): 5:02pm On May 27, 2018
Bamidey:

Even when there's clear sign that he's gonna marry ya?

"Nearly" cannot kill a bird!

Why not legalize our union before he makes me push out his babies? Moreso, my parents did not labor hard for me to be any man's plaything.

2 Likes

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Bamidey: 5:56pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Why not legalize our union before he makes me push out his babies? Moreso, my parents did not labor hard for me to be any man's plaything.
Never said "nearly" but I do understand your perspective. My cousin brother got married to a sweet young girl in 2012, two years into their marriage no child, then my bro decided to conduct a test on his wife to ascertain the cause of the childlessness. The sweet girl got a damaged womb caused by several unprofessional abortions. The girl rode him for 2years of marriage and 1years plus of courting.(The girl dropped the rule of no sex before marriage for the nigga)
He got married last year though and the lady involved was 2months on before the introduction. Some niggas ain't wanna take no chances no more.

2 Likes

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by SoapQueen(f): 6:01pm On May 27, 2018
Bamidey:

Never said "nearly" but I do understand your perspective. My cousin brother got married to a sweet young girl in 2012, two years into their marriage no child, then my bro decided to conduct a test on his wife to ascertain the cause of the childlessness. The sweet girl got a damaged womb caused by several unprofessional abortions. The girl rode him for 2years of marriage and 1years plus of courting.(The girl dropped the rule of no sex before marriage for the nigga)
He got married last year though and the lady involved was 2months on before the introduction. Some niggas ain't wanna take no chances no more.

This should go to those that have had abortions. It's a bad experience your cousin went through.

If I am Hot enough to have coitus without protection, I should be able to be a mother.
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
funkeolotu:
I’m just here waiting for her album August 10th������
Keep waiting 'here' till hunger n thirst Kee u! undecided
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by kmaster007: 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
I sights Eminem
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Premiumwriter: 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:

The above is a typical thrash talks that has clouded most ladies of our generation. While I agree with her 100% up until the latter part, I think women ain't doing a man a favour buy agreeing to marry him vis-a-vis. Ajo n gbadun ara wa ni

Nikki, they ain't proposing to marry you because you are portraying or rather giving the wrong signals! Baby mama materials of numerous yard! grin

Baby mama materials of numerous yard!

grin

Savage cheesy

Guy you bad gan grin
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Premiumwriter: 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Pure, undiluted truth.

hahaha. You've not been baptized well before grin
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Lolssss... Was going to ask but afraid cause I don't know if he got a sting in his mouth. U know how some peeps behave when u tell them the truth.

1 Like

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Lolssss... Was going to ask but afraid cause I don't know if he got a sting in his mouth. U know how some peeps behave when u tell them the truth.
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

which one is 'his babies' again?...
the babies for you both
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by millomaniac: 12:31am On May 28, 2018
Who be this one? . As a woman even mad people can propose to you.
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 12:40am On May 28, 2018
She's throwing a delicious shade at all the baby mommas out there. Her head is there.

When celebrities date/marry other celebrities, it almost always never works out.
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 12:47am On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

And yet you don't have a man. You are single to the core with menopause knocking... Too bad. You will not see ladies who have boyfriends online ranting. It's only th single ones like you that will be all about the cyberspace. Lmao

Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 5:12am On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Pure, undiluted truth.

see you!!! Marvelous benji will even give your type free belle
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by Nobody: 5:45am On May 28, 2018
I'm in my prime, optimus. grin
Re: “know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies by SoapQueen(f): 6:41am On May 28, 2018
bigbash619:
see you!!! Marvelous benji will even give your type free belle

Isn't Marvellous Benji a human? Doesn't he deserve to be a father? Are you better than him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

God! Not Again. I'm In Pains / Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] / Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.