Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hybrid discussion Thread. - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hybrid discussion Thread. (66212 Views)

Sold out 1.950k. 2007 Registered Honda Accord Discussion Continues / I Have SOLD my American used Toyota Prius Hybrid Synergy Drive Vehicle / Clean Locally-used Honda Accord 2007 (discussion Continues) #1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2019
antagonist:

you see what I have been saying

https://www.nairaland.com/5256395/corolla-sport-2006-firstbody-1.150m#79520045

is it not this same Corolla that you used your other username consumerprotect to post that the car was flooded so you can rubbish someone car sales and now you are selling the same flooded car for 1.4 million

you are a fraud bros

if you like go and tell them to ban me too, I will not keep quiet or be afraid of anybody

Ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Next I put the parts in my booth and drove back to the north.

when I Got back.

I took out the Battery pack of the Hybrid, the inverter unit, the engine and electric motor, By dropping the front subframe.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by dicksonadams(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Omo this project don dey be as e get... May God see you through gazzuzz
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2019
The engine that came out was extremely clean... it was a beauty to behold.

I packaged the engine and took it to jos and sold it to a part seller for 200k (cash)

came back and dropped the engine/tranny in my 1999 camry, it was a 1mz-fe engine, I bought some engine mounts and placed the engine in the Hybrid subframe.... It sat perfectly.....

Wired up the car, and it started and ran almost perfectly grin

for the camry, I threw in the 4cylinder 5s-Fe engine into the bay, together with the harness and ecu I bought, engine started but didn't drive well.... gear was stuck in first. Took me a couple of days to realise the speed sensor was not connected to the engine ecu, but once I realised, car ran perfectly.

I sold the camry for very good money.... And the highlander for 1.2m in jos, it was a very good deal.

Now back to the question
Carshopper:

What really motivated you to purchase this vehicle and undertake restoration? I know u not a huge fan for hybrids

Vehicles are evolving, in the near future electric cars will rule the roads, I have never received any formal training when it comes to machine fixes as a whole, I read, I experiment, I understand, I implement.

I want to go into hybrid fixes, but I cannot start by tinkering with client vehicles, so as usual I read, I understand I experiment, I understand more I implement, I am better equipped for whatever is thrown at me.

hybrids would be more popular if the technicians that could fix them were every where, so also the parts.

This is a growing market, and I do not want to be left behind, best to take a front row seat.

As I said earlier, I will add hybrid vehicle imports/parts and offer warranties on sales if serviced with us over a period. That would make hybrid lovers who were scared embrace hybrid vehicles.

At the end electric plugins are the future and we will get there.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Car flipping is not illegal. To purchase a car, inspect and verify true owner, make payment and it becomes yours. Do with it as you like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2019
In Davido’s voice
NOBODY HOLY

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2019
I forgot to add, I sold the battery pack of the Highlander For N50,000 and the scrap aluminum motor had a lot of copper windings inside, it was sold then for 15k, nothing went to waste

4 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by numen(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2019
The link quoted in this comment is infected and automatically tries to download a zip(chrome update) into your PC.

Please take it down or review your site.

Thanks.

GAZZUZZ:
only the wise will understand.

http://sidehustlehq.com/how-to-start-a-car-flipping-side-business/

Let's all use our data productively.

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2019
numen:
The link quoted in this comment is infected and automatically tries to download a zip(chrome update) into your PC.

Please take it down or review your site.

Thanks.

Works fine on my phone...

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Not on pc. Website is hacked

GAZZUZZ:

Works fine on my phone...

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by oyekanwahab(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Vehicles are evolving, in the near future electric cars will rule the roads, I have never received any formal training when it comes to machine fixes as a whole, I read, I experiment, I understand, I implement.

I want to go into hybrid fixes, but I cannot start by tinkering with client vehicles, so as usual I read, I understand I experiment, I understand more I implement, I am better equipped for whatever is thrown at me.

hybrids would be more popular if the technicians that could fix them were every where, so also the parts.

This is a growing market, and I do not want to be left behind, best to take a front row seat.

As I said earlier, I will add hybrid vehicle imports/parts and offer warranties on sales if serviced with us over a period. That would make hybrid lovers who were scared embrace hybrid vehicles.

At the end electric plugins are the future and we will get there.

I love this, I once saw where you discourage getting hybrid, but you coming here with this you thread it show you understand the market very well

Well done
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by sauceEEP(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Commercial Break

while we at it, I have another Corolla

2013 Corolla 56,000 miles, true mileage

2.4m asking

let me use this platform well, because when this car start all of unna go run cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Carshopper(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ok... we have heard na...

Consumerproctect is gazzuz

Gazzuz is consmerprotect

We agreed .. so can we move on ....

At least he is protecting consumer by first buying the car and making it roadworthy

23 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Carshopper:
Ok... we have heard na...

Consumerproctect is gazzuz

Gazzuz is consmerprotect

We agreed .. so can we move on ....

At least he is protecting consumer by first buying the car and making it roadworthy

Lol, you self. How did he make a flooded vehicle road worthy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Carshopper(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:

Lol, you self. How did he make a flooded vehicle road worthy?

Simple na.... him be mechanic ...he knows what n what to check na

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Carshopper:

Simple na.... him be mechanic ...he knows what n what to check na

Lol, I kuku no go talk.

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Carshopper(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:

Lol, I kuku no go talk.

Funny thing.. if he put the moto for sale at 800k...no one will mention flood ...

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by timilehing(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
antagonist:

ok check out these technical post

is it like what cosplay normally say

cant you see that the person is a technician?

open your eyes and dont be blinded
If your are after gazzuzz, focus on him. If you're after consumerprotect, focus on her. Even if both monikers are controlled by the same person, they represent different views. If bursting your shady deal is why you're doing this, grow up & let it go. If you have anything against anyone, set up another moniker & attack with facts too.
Have a nice day

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson / Check Vin# & Also UNLOCK Your Car Stereo-cd Player / Navigation! / ****Kakaki + Nixon55 Enter 2015 With A Bang!!*Audi A6 Europe And Naija PICS****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.