Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hybrid discussion Thread. - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hybrid discussion Thread. (66183 Views)

Sold out 1.950k. 2007 Registered Honda Accord Discussion Continues / I Have SOLD my American used Toyota Prius Hybrid Synergy Drive Vehicle / Clean Locally-used Honda Accord 2007 (discussion Continues) #1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by timilehing(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
antagonist:

bros

which deal have you seen me making? i dont have anything to sell or deal

but unlike you I am not blinded

so please keep following him without asking critical questions your business and your choice

those who understand will understand
Before quoting you, have you seen my post on the thread? I am here to read & learn from the restoration of the Camry and you're derailing. Take your fight to the Corolla thread please

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Carshopper(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
antagonist:

if you see something wrong, bros say it

dont be afraid, he us a mere man

Oga nothing is wrong in buying a car, refurbish it and sell at a profit...

If you say this is wrong..then all dealers that sell salvaged/accident cars and make profit also dey wrong...

If due diligence is done to put the vehicle in a 75% condition ...I will price and buy ..and i will not point fingers cuz some may be pointing back at u

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by antagonist: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Carshopper:

If you say this is wrong..then all dealers that sell salvaged/accident cars and make profit also dey wrong...

If due diligence is done to put the vehicle in a 75% condition ...I will price and buy ..and i will not point fingers cuz some may be pointing back at u

bros if you can open your eye and look at what he did critically no issue

if not no issue too

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
We are paying too much attention to attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Carshopper:

He’s not pointing that fingers wrongly bro, salvaged/accidented car is far better than flooded car. Why the guy is pained is cos he knows our oga OP is learned and also knows the consequences of driving flooded car but advertising same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
For Transparency let me talk about this vehicle.

I saw this vehicle on this Road its on my regular route when ever I go home, it is also a route I must take when going to buy most parts. www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692184_screenshot20190623121658_jpeg51006fa6a9f5c6a70eafaecaf12abef0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692185_screenshot20190623121719_jpegb3ea592f06e88ac4477a3c0e054ea66f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692183_screenshot20190623121704_jpeg57e3959256a9d48fd9cfcc43fa28a7cd

As a cardealer I stopped to investigate vehicle, There are a lot of great vehicle deals, just ensure you have capital at your disposal.
I inspected vehicle, Vehicle passed mechanicals and electricals with flying colours...

vehicle had the usual suspension noises that are not uncommon with Nigerian used cars.

As a standard I sent the VIN to Carguide for a quick report got a response as flooded.

now let me teach you guys 1 thing about Flooding and vehicles.

1. Avoid salt water flooding.

2. Vehicles equipped with several modules should be avoided

3. Check for rust and corrosion.

4. check for defective engine/transmission.

1/2/3/4 done all perfect. this Corolla is equipped with the following modules.

1. Engine ECU, 2. A/c module 3. Airbag ecu. These 3 modules are inexpensive and currently functional.

Salt water flooding is corrosive look at the engine bay pics, does this vehicle look Flooded? The clean title toks Corolla I sold early this month had more rust in the engine bay due to salt in snow than this car that was used in the desert (texas), If lekki was USA every vehicle there would have been certified salvage/flooded, as what they pass thru every rain is an equivalent of what a Flooded title vehicle should be.

Buying good Cars requires skill and experience, there are thousands of good Nigerian cars out there much better than a lot of toks cars, it takes knowledge and understanding to find them out.

I am held to a different standard when it comes to vehicle sales, I am yet to sell a defective vehicle on this platform.

That's that for my robust response. wink

Already got offer of 1.3m can I hear 1.350?

by the way, I am not consumerprotect, I wish I had the luxury of time, but who ever you are, you are doing a good job!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by sauceEEP(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nice one
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Carshopper(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I saw this vehicle on this Road its on my regular route when ever I go home, it is also a route I must take when going to buy most parts. www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692184_screenshot20190623121658_jpeg51006fa6a9f5c6a70eafaecaf12abef0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692185_screenshot20190623121719_jpegb3ea592f06e88ac4477a3c0e054ea66f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692183_screenshot20190623121704_jpeg57e3959256a9d48fd9cfcc43fa28a7cd

As a cardealer I stopped to investigate vehicle, There are a lot of great vehicle deals, just ensure you have capital at your disposal.
I inspected vehicle, Vehicle passed mechanicals and electricals with flying colours...

vehicle had the usual suspension noises that are not uncommon with Nigerian used cars.

As a standard I sent the VIN to Carguide for a quick report got a response as flooded.

1. Engine ECU, 2. A/c module 3. Airbag ecu. These 3 modules are inexpensive and currently functional.

Salt water flooding is corrosive look at the engine bay pics, does this vehicle look Flooded? The clean title toks Corolla I sold early this month had more rust in the engine bay due to salt in snow than this car that was used in the desert (texas), If lekki was USA every vehicle there would have been certified salvage/flooded, as what they pass thru every rain is an equivalent of what a Flooded title vehicle should be.

Buying good Cars requires skill and experience, there are thousands of good Nigerian cars out there much better than a lot of toks cars, it takes knowledge and understanding to find them out.

I am held to a different standard when it comes to vehicle sales, I am yet to sell a defective vehicle on this platform.

by the way, I am not consumerprotect, I wish I had the luxury of time, but who ever you are, you are doing a good job!

Come and see how due diligence is done when buying cars ooo... and learn ...una no go siddon learn so u dont pay gazzuz inspection money again grin

7 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
when you are tired let me know.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Lopeztranto(f): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

How much do you charge for inspection?

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lopeztranto:

How much do you charge for inspection?

Now that's what positive publicity brings grin

it varies depending on location

3 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Lopeztranto(f): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Now that's what positive publicity brings grin

it varies depending on location
Noted, vehicle is in Lagos anyway but I'm in Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lopeztranto:

Noted, vehicle is in Lagos anyway but I'm in Portharcourt.

We doing Hybrids here, Please call the number for more info.

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by 3RNEST(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Following.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Our Keke Is Not ₦300k - Innoson / Check Vin# & Also UNLOCK Your Car Stereo-cd Player / Navigation! / ****Kakaki + Nixon55 Enter 2015 With A Bang!!*Audi A6 Europe And Naija PICS****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.