Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hybrid discussion Thread. - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hybrid discussion Thread. (66488 Views)

Sold out 1.950k. 2007 Registered Honda Accord Discussion Continues / I Have SOLD my American used Toyota Prius Hybrid Synergy Drive Vehicle / Clean Locally-used Honda Accord 2007 (discussion Continues) #1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by sauceEEP(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin grin undecided
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by jceesquare(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nna I fit see chair sit for front?
Those guys for back dey make noise.
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by thebigkendo(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na so I miss the action again.. Abeg who get screenshoot of what transpired here??.. I saw some snippet on Gazzuzz whatsapp story

Legalwealth is very very angry and he can't say shit here grin grin

Legalo you no go church today? You can reply me in the business section grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na God go punish this mod wey de hide all my posts up and down sha. The guy sef de side Fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
After reading all that was posted and observing, Infact am shot of words. This is the reason I don't trust any being!!! Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:
Na God go punish this mod wey de hide all my posts up and down sha. The guy sef de side Fraud
thank you
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by asamwababy: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:

Even my post on no gang has the monopoly of bashing and being a nuisance was hidden. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rikon:
After reading all that was posted and observing, Infact am shot of words. This is the reason I don't trust any being!!! Period

I trusted Fashola when he said Nigeria electricity would improve by 50% in 2015. Right now there hasn’t been light since yesterday and I’m following this thread keenly with the last power on my power bank. Sobs

Trust no one man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by calculusx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
I have this for that boy calling Gazzuzz a Google Mechanic. Gazzuzz forsaw the future of Hybrid Cars. Gasoline Cars will soon be fade out in the next 10 years, so its better to be fully equipped on how Hybrid Cars works. Let's go Electric. The future is Electric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtvVV2hzfoQ

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by foolbuster: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
For Transparency let me talk about this vehicle.

I saw this vehicle on this Road its on my regular route when ever I go home, it is also a route I must take when going to buy most parts. www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692184_screenshot20190623121658_jpeg51006fa6a9f5c6a70eafaecaf12abef0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692185_screenshot20190623121719_jpegb3ea592f06e88ac4477a3c0e054ea66f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9692183_screenshot20190623121704_jpeg57e3959256a9d48fd9cfcc43fa28a7cd

As a cardealer I stopped to investigate vehicle, There are a lot of great vehicle deals, just ensure you have capital at your disposal.
I inspected vehicle, Vehicle passed mechanicals and electricals with flying colours...

vehicle had the usual suspension noises that are not uncommon with Nigerian used cars.

As a standard I sent the VIN to Carguide for a quick report got a response as flooded.

now let me teach you guys 1 thing about Flooding and vehicles.

1. Avoid salt water flooding.

2. Vehicles equipped with several modules should be avoided

3. Check for rust and corrosion.

4. check for defective engine/transmission.

1/2/3/4 done all perfect. this Corolla is equipped with the following modules.

1. Engine ECU, 2. A/c module 3. Airbag ecu. These 3 modules are inexpensive and currently functional.

Salt water flooding is corrosive look at the engine bay pics, does this vehicle look Flooded? The clean title toks Corolla I sold early this month had more rust in the engine bay due to salt in snow than this car that was used in the desert (texas), If lekki was USA every vehicle there would have been certified salvage/flooded, as what they pass thru every rain is an equivalent of what a Flooded title vehicle should be.

Buying good Cars requires skill and experience, there are thousands of good Nigerian cars out there much better than a lot of toks cars, it takes knowledge and understanding to find them out.

I am held to a different standard when it comes to vehicle sales, I am yet to sell a defective vehicle on this platform.

That's that for my robust response. wink

Already got offer of 1.3m can I hear 1.350?

by the way, I am not consumerprotect, I wish I had the luxury of time, but who ever you are, you are doing a good job!

Lolz. Init funny how not so long ago yourself and some others here used to seriously discourage people from buying flooded cars and when the seller tries to defend his merchandize you guys ridicule and shame him.

It really cracked me up how now you are desperately explaining why people should buy a flooded car now that you are into the car sales game.

People should just learn how to stop unnecessarily attacking someone's means of livelihood. And mind their godam business.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. Init funny how not so long ago yourself and some others here used to seriously discourage people from buying flooded cars and when the seller tries to defend his merchandize you guys ridicule and shame him.

It really cracked me up how now you are desperately explaining why people should buy a flooded car now that you are into the car sales game.

People should just learn how to stop unnecessarily attacking someone's means of livelihood. And mind their godam business.

I give this post 10 mins max before that idiot go hide am. He no go c the sincerity and truth in this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by SortOut: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
tab remain open since day 1. God bless your tenacity, cuz it's second to none,rare and above all, stays with you. Can't wait for that car to start, and run seamlessly
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by foolbuster: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:

I give this post 10 mins max before that idiot go hide am. He no go c the sincerity and truth in this.

You need to chill a little brah. All these negativity is not good for anybody. This topic is very educative and you should be thanking the Op not insult him

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by mammanbawa: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
foolbuster:

Before you quote me
Note that I don't have time for throwing bants
If you read his response well
You won't see any statement he made encouraging people to buy flooded vehicles, he rather gave tips on buying flooded vehicles. The dos and donts
The autos section which I'm part of is riddled with criminals posing as dealers
They know themselves
Whoever is attacking the OP is either a criminal that was once arrested by the OP in autos section or he's one of the criminal's sympathizers

5 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by foolbuster: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
mammanbawa:

Before you quote me
You won't see any statement he made encouraging people to buy flooded vehicles, he rather gave tips on buying flooded vehicles. The dos and donts
They know themselves
Whoever is attacking the OP is either a criminal that was once arrested by the OP in autos section or he's one of the criminal's sympathizers

Please stop derailing the thread

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by mammanbawa: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
foolbuster:

Please stop derailing the thread
Yes sir
Sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
foolbuster:

You need to chill a little brah. All these negativity is not good for anybody. This topic is very educative and you should be thanking the Op not insult him

I didn’t and would never call the OP an idiot. That’d be the last thing. Na big man.... na d mod wey de hide sensible post I de vex for.
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
mammanbawa:

Before you quote me
They know themselves

Someone that knows a car is a flood car and wants to sell it without full disclosure is a what? I guess your own definition of CRIMINAL is different.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by FreshMekanik: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's 6:06 pm
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by aAK1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
21 pages and I didn’t know food was cooking

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Backup007: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:

I trusted Fashola when he said Nigeria electricity would improve by 50% in 2015. Right now there hasn’t been light since yesterday and I’m following this thread keenly with the last power on my power bank. Sobs

Trust no one man.
unfortunate for you but fortunately for us living around college road ifako, we dey get light like 23hr daily for the past one month

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Backup007:
unfortunate for you but fortunately for us living around college road ifako, we dey get light like 23hr daily for the past one month
one month only� Where as in other countries it is uninterrupted....
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by ejembi28(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Respect sir.
Oga Gazuzz
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by kuss: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
ayosamlove:

Someone that knows a car is a flood car and wants to sell it without full disclosure is a what? I guess your own definition of CRIMINAL is different.
When someone sells a flooded car he is labeled a criminal
When carzuzz sells a flooded car he's called a professional

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Heykayxx(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Now that everyone is going to bed after wraps of eba to cool their temper, can we have a private night class from Dr. Gazzuzz? grin

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Backup007: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Rikon:
one month only� Where as in other countries it is uninterrupted....
we’re yet to get to that level in Nigeria and we pray that one month extends to a year from there till forever, gradually gradually we will get it right in this country

1 Like

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Inception(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2019
@ Gazzuzz, please for the sake of the elect, do not abandon this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by sauceEEP(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Classroom empty on a Monday morning, what is happening.... Mid term break dey?
Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Carshopper(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2019
sauceEEP:
Classroom empty on a Monday morning, what is happening.... Mid term break dey?

Teachers on strike ooo ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hybrid discussion Thread. by Inception(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
THE THREAD IS FINALLY DEAD.

ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?

FOOLS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

Check Vin# & Also UNLOCK Your Car Stereo-cd Player / Navigation! / ****Kakaki + Nixon55 Enter 2015 With A Bang!!*Audi A6 Europe And Naija PICS**** / Carxus.com - the Best Car Trader website that connects local buyers and sellers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.