Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (26104 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by blazer2018: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2019
sad

Now, this sh*t is getting real....To imagine we have an ex-general as President is even making it more pathetic... Their effrontery is scary... Mr President's body language is giving these people the confidence to operate everywhere without fear.

It is obvious that Buhari can't curb insecurity in this country...OPC, pls rise up to the occasion!!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by andysmith123(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2019
dis peopld don't av respect for us again n
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by unapologetic77: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
If this trend continues , I don't know the population of Yoruba people that would remain to cast their votes for Tinubu in 2023 to be the president of his household .

The funny thing about this matter is that these politicians are not the victims of herdsmen. It's the masses who are supporting these greedy clowns are the victims of what they don't know about.
What's the essence of singing praises to politicians with an empty stomach and at the end you will become the victim of your own stupidity while those you are worshipping keep balling ?

"Tinibu, we Yoruba$ worship you and adore you, you are the worst best thing that has happened to us after afonja.
As for this presidency, we must get it whether ripe or unripe. We don't care if our people are dyin g or if naija is burning...Haters can only hate"
olofo that's what you people are good at hypocrisy herdsmen dey attack villages in Enugu anambra and ebonyi dey are robbing and kidnapping here n the west which one worse pass

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Lovelyn451(f): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2019
hmmm...with guns...God protect our farmers...Amen
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Chubhie: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2019
So it begins......
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Honor10: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Inferior ones are those jumping on Biafran thread up and down even when they have no business with Biafra.

No, it is u that search and look for every negative news against yoruba to bring to nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by fakuta(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2019
This is how bokoharam started, government was denying and covering them, untill things got worst, this fulani herdsmen issue is not as light as we take, this is not a regional thing is about the entire country. I lost my loved ones and may be God speared my live to testify.

7 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2019
contradiction galore
oilPUSSY:
If this trend continues , I don't know the population of Yoruba people that would remain to cast their votes for Tinubu in 2023 to be the president of his household .

The funny thing about this matter is that these politicians are not the victims of herdsmen. It's the masses who are supporting these greedy clowns are the victims of what they don't know about.
What's the essence of singing praises to politicians with an empty stomach and at the end you will become the victim of your own stupidity while those you are worshipping keep balling ?

"Tinibu, we Yoruba$ worship you and adore you, you are the worst best thing that has happened to us after afonja.
As for this presidency, we must get it whether ripe or unripe. We don't care if our people are dyin g or if naija is burning...Haters can only hate"

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by AngelicBeing: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Amuocha:
Great
shocked
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by GeneralPula: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

.[/s]

You won’t succeed this for the next 4 years! I’m in Ogun State now and there’s no Fulani nonsense anywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by PHIPEX(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Everyone is afraid of calling out Fulani herdsmen, now we have to blame it on Mali and other countries.

Did Punch interview them to know they are not Nigerians? Even if they are not, how come foreigners enter our country and hold us all to ransom?

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by boyue1: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
may God save us
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by GeneralPula: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2019
J
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by rigarmortis: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2019
About a week ago, herdsmen with AK-47 were boldly herding their cattle along Benin ore road while holding AK-47 in broad daylight.

These ppl only understand force. Give them the Ghana treatment otherwise this thing will continue

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by bewla(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

pls pls and pls call agbekoya or opc does do our fighting abi na Tunubu be are ona kakanfo ni
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by KanuSE: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Holamic:
This issues is becoming alarming... Watin this country do GOD.

I don't believe it's got anything to do with God but everything to do with the stupidity of Nigerians who keep voting for useless politicians. grin

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by EmperorKpee(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Please if you have the chance to get a gun. Don't think it twice. Do it! The government doesn't care. Buhari could issue tough statements during election period but this herdsmen issue has been dragging on for long and all he comes out to do is bromance with the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Don't tell me you have a short memory..
See the tears of Ondo women below.

You are just trying to save face which is dead on arrival..
Meanwhile, my thread/news is fresh.. Coming from SR.. One of your own.
Stop contaminating my thread by being petty unnecessarily by digging out old few attack on the East to counter and balance your weak arguments. If I start posting all the attack by herdsmen in your region, I won't finish posting till we get to the last page of this thread.. Man up and call a spade a spade. Stop playing ostrich. Your region is second most vulnerable as it stands today after middle belt.
Your territory is under siege like never before.

You should be more concern about this not Gloating about others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates / 13 Kidnapped Persons Rescued After Gun Battle In Gwagwada, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.