Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (26095 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by gimicks12: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2019
THE MENACE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
THE GOVT ARE ACTUALLY DOING NOTHING TO CURB IT.

THIS IS THE E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE THAT IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019

With this incredible offer, we give you an easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The online shopping experience once reserved for major online retailers is now at your fingertips.

Our designers and developers will do hard part for you by creating beautiful, customizable themes, so you can create a store that’s as unique as your products.

That is why your E COMMERCE Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by shegra58: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
What is this one saying sef? Stupid ijaw sla.ve

Now I know that Asari Dokubo is saying the truth wink

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Olorunnim: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2019
This herdsmen crisis is what i first heard on Aljazeera today and the first thing on Nairaland, this issue is becoming something else And still bubu Want's to open radio station for them.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Don't tell me you have a short memory..
See the tears of Ondo women below.

You are just trying to save face which is dead on arrival..
Meanwhile, my thread/news is fresh.. Coming from SR.. One of your own.
Stop contaminating my thread by being petty unnecessarily by digging out old few attack on the East to counter and balance your weak arguments. If I start posting all the attack by herdsmen in your region, I won't finish posting till we get to the last page of this thread.. Man up and call a spade a spade. Stop playing ostrich. Your region is second most vulnerable as it stands today after middle belt.
Your territory is under siege like never before.

This is today news and just 6 hours ago reported by Punch but you are more concern of Gloating about others grin

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Google web light is like a broswer for android mobile devices. It helps to speed up websites.

See the link here

www.saharareporters.com/2019/06/16/herdsmen-burkina-faso-mali-other-nations-taking-over-nigerias-forest-reserves-nigerians

This is just today news, reported by punch 6 hours ago

You should be more concern about that instead of Gloating about others

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Olorunnim: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Citizens of the Chinese island of Hong Kong are calling their Government the biggest joke in the world, I wonder what they'll say if they come to Nigeria, I wish I was in their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by TheKingIsHere: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
If this trend continues , I don't know the population of Yoruba people that would remain to cast their votes for Tinubu in 2023 to be the president of his household .

The funny thing about this matter is that these politicians are not the victims of herdsmen. It's the masses who are supporting these greedy clowns are the victims of what they don't know about.
What's the essence of singing praises to politicians with an empty stomach and at the end you will become the victim of your own stupidity while those you are worshipping keep balling ?

"Tinibu, we Yoruba$ worship you and adore you, you are the worst best thing that has happened to us after afonja.
As for this presidency, we must get it whether ripe or unripe. We don't care if our people are dyin g or if naija is burning...Haters can only hate"

This is their mentality.

Hahaha CAN I MARRY YOU? Chai FOREIGN HERDSMEN

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Mccullum: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba moslems will like this bad news. They hate their own brothers with passion.

Watch!!!

You're displaying your foolishness on internet..
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Princedapace(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2019
As it is, Nigeria is in total mess.

Does it mean if south west doesn't protest and doesn't come out and speak, no other region can?

Can't south south and south east do something?

Insecurity is so high right now. I'm so scared of plying the high ways. Villagers are been raped badly, farms destroyed over and over again.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by OfficialAPCNig: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
helinues:

You are not talking to a noob
The difference is in the website address
Stop being an embarrassment.
Google about Google web light or just check it on Wikipedia.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by jamace(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
The people have to defend themselves because those fat politicians in govt houses are just after their political interests and don't give a damn about the safety/security of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Papasmal(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2019
very sad of a country.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Erastuslove: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Yorubas went to the farm and fetched a fire wood that was infested with ANTS.... lets hope they can clear the ants anyway with their mouth and media power grin

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2019
no thanks to the satanic / redundant!

the shithole is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by antadiop2: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2019
So the Igbo and Yoruba cowards are out in force for the usual show of shame ! Both are victims of the Fulani herdsmen but none can be seen condemning the Fulani. Because even behind your keyboards you’re scared of the Fulani and scared of the truth.
but the easy option is for for both Igbo and Yoruba to cowardly attack each other online for something that is Fulani herdsmen’s fault.

Shame on all of you spineless men. I bet our women will handle this issue much more better with courage.

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
I have to say with each passing day I'm disappointed with southerners. It has now been proven that education does not necessarily transmit common sense. Instead of Yoruba and Igbo to be concerned about a common enemy annihilating them in their own region, they chose to compare notes about who is worst affected. It's obvious that re-colonisation of these two groups by the nomadic Fulani will happen soon. And the harbinger will not be the Fulani, it will be the two tribes rolling out the carpets themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Urchman200: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2019
Enough of this hate it doesn't favour anyone yuroba and igbos should rest with this hate gospel it will consume us all, is only our traitors the killer's herdsmen that benefiting from it ,and the yorubas should stop this tribal support of tinubu no sensible person will support the candidature of tinubu as president. This things are what promote tribalism, u can't tell igboman that he or she does not know how to play politics and u expect him to keep quiet ,nobody play politics better than others, yurobas are divided by religion so u expect their vote to be in that direction, igbo one religion and voting pattern will follow samthe same line .Buhari and the fulanis terrorist killer's are our major problem.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by IkpuMmadu: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2019
In order to console themselves they would call Igbo. Trust me these Yoruba are funny
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Rolings: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
If this trend continues , I don't know the population of Yoruba people that would remain to cast their votes for Tinubu in 2023 to be the president of his household .

The funny thing about this matter is that these politicians are not the victims of herdsmen. It's the masses who are supporting these greedy clowns are the victims of what they don't know about.
What's the essence of singing praises to politicians with an empty stomach and at the end you will become the victim of your own stupidity while those you are worshipping keep balling ?

"Tinibu, we Yoruba$ worship you and adore you, you are the worst best thing that has happened to us after afonja.
As for this presidency, we must get it whether ripe or unripe. We don't care if our people are dyin g or if naija is burning...Haters can only hate"

This is their mentality.

foolish mentality as usual on display by children of hate ........boko haram has killed thousands since 2009, yet the vote of Borno is more than the total votes of your mud hut enclaves.........if yorubas worship another yoruba man tinubu, what concern Nyamiri?...we are not like you who leaves their own to vote for a camerounian only to turn back around to blackmail nigerians with cry of marginalization

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by BoboNkiti19: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Rolings:

foolish mentality as usual on display by children of hate ........boko haram has killed thousands since 2009, yet the vote of Borno is more than the total votes of your mud hut enclaves.........if yorubas worship another yoruba man tinubu, what concern Nyamiri?...we are not like you who leaves their own to vote for a camerounian only to turn back around to blackmail nigerians with cry of marginalization
Nyamiri no dey complain oooo my broda grin, infact we suppose leave una with your cousins (foo-lani's) to settle your friendly banters, now you have more Foo-Lani brothers coming from Burkina Faso and Mali to eat Amaka and gbegiri with their Afonja long lost brothers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by bendike: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Gabriel004:
Is that all? So where do the herdsman killing and raping women in east from. Just an honest question
Average Nigerian mentality. Missing the point at hand and facing tribal issues. This headsmen stuff is affecting a community in Oyo state and the people are genuinely crying out and all you have to say is to compare it to that in the east?
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Rolings: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Nyamiri no dey complain oooo my broda grin, infact we suppose leave una with your cousins (foo-lani's) to settle your friendly banters, now you have more Foo-Lani brothers coming from Burkina Faso and Mali to eat Amaka and gbegiri with their Afonja long lost brothers cheesy

so how does that relate to tinubu?....get something to do and stop constituiting nuisance on nairaland.......that camerounian has scammed you guys the earlier you realize this the better for you

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by malvisguy212: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Gabriel004:
Is that all? So where do the herdsman killing and raping women in east from. Just an honest question
you and the op ( oilPUSSY) are very silly. keep on fighting each other while the Fulani unite to take your land , sons and daughters of perdition.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Rolings: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
gimicks12:
THE MENACE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
THE GOVT ARE ACTUALLY DOING NOTHING TO CURB IT.

if the government is doing NOTHING about it then you better stop advertising your programme because nobody will attend since government is not doing anything about the killings.........yeye
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by BoboNkiti19: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Rolings:

so how does that relate to tinubu?....get something to do and stop constituiting nuisance on nairaland.......that camerounian has scammed you guys the earlier you realize this the better for you
The Cameroonian exercised his political rights to contest under a party platform mandate, all under a democratic requisites. So I fail to see how anyone got scammed... the only scam here is idiots like you that voted for "Next level", and are now getting all next levels of poverty, worst indexes of insecurity, economic downturns, high rates of suicide etc... now that's the real scam right there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Codes151(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
They want to eradicate innovation yet they using cars ? They should use horse then paint it there!
oilPUSSY:

Mohamedian how far, are you speechless ?
You once said that you love Tinibu more than your parents.. What do have to say about this herdsmen invasion my Yoruba Muslim brother ?.. The caliphate must stand grin

Meanwhile, always give me update about your plans on eradication of Innovation and establishment of Sunnah

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by SarkinYarki: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
millhouse:
U say Government is watching Or it should be government is sponsoring herdsmen to take over those communities

Don't mind them !!! They should keep pretending they don't know the govt is 100% in support of the herdsmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by PFRB: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2019
DOES OYO HAVE BOUNDARY WITH MALI AND BURKINA FASO? ? ? ? ?
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by malvisguy212: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2019
SoNature:

Why do you Nairaland youths sound senseless a lot of times?
Nigeria is under threat, and this is all you can come up with?
You talk as though your region and family are completely immune to the killings of the marauders.
From Plateau to Kaduna, Benue to Ogun, Enugu to Taraba, all these states have felt the senseless killings by the herders.
And to a sane mind, it is worrisome.
But here you are, making silly jokes and comments about it.
Just pray that you or your loved ones don't become the next victim.
Fulani are killing Nigerian from Kaduna, Benue, zamfara ,osun, ondo, Enugu, plateau taraba etc and the strong youth are showing there power on nairaland. fighting each other while the Fulani unite to take there Land. lazy youth indeed.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by blackboy(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
This is a joke. Is Oyo or Ogun bordering those countries? Who let them pass how many states to.. or even into Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Senate Under Pressure Over Ngige, Amaechi, Shittu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.