Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch (26096 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Igbokid:
Osus can't stop talking about Tinubu. Tinubu is obviously their meal ticket
Do you even know the meaning of "meal ticket" ?
I shake my head
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Gabriel004: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Don't tell me you have a short memory..
See the tears of Ondo women below.

You are just trying to save face which is dead on arrival..
Meanwhile, my thread/news is fresh.. Coming from SR.. One of your own.
Stop contaminating my thread by being petty unnecessarily by digging out old few attack on the East to counter and balance your weak arguments. If I start posting all the attack by herdsmen in your region, I won't finish posting till we get to the last page of this thread.. Man up and call a spade a spade. Stop playing ostrich. Your region is second most vulnerable as it stands today after middle belt.
Your territory is under siege like never before.
I am not at loggerhead with you. Are you sure you man up and call a spade a spade only on nairaland, if you are calling a spade a spade, then why are you afraid to talk about the killing and rapping by Fulani herdsmen in all states in your region.

I only asked you a simple question. Since you have very long memory, then why are you scared to mention where those Fulanis killing and raping your people from. Or do they come from Mars.

You talk of our women talking, so what of these women protesting in Abia, the stronghold of ipob, are they yorubas too?

Or is charity not begin at home anymore. So for your mind, your region is not under siege.

So why are you scared to answer the honest question.
technuel:
If this issues of herdsmen is not taking serious it is going to slide Nigeria into a state of anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Gabriel004: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Ikechu12:
grin grin grin. As usual, they resulted to showing us the same thing that happened in SE years ago as prove against the invasion going on their land. Similar to how I posted multiple articles of fulani invasion in Ogun state alone and the idiot I was arguing with replied by dragging articles from different igbo states to combat the articles I posted. Stupidily not realizing he actually confirmed wtf I said. Pure stupidity is the average mind of your typical Afonja. States in SW fulani attacks surpasses any other region excluding maybe middle belt. One state in SW reported attacks alone is equivalent to multiple states report in other regions excluding maybe middle belt. Personally I say allow wtf is happening in SW to continue and stop highlighting it. Those slaves of Aboki are okay with the act.

Buhari's people sure loves treating their supporters with death and misery. First it was middle belt, now SW. Well the supporters should just enjoy am. Their masters seems to enjoy it hence they seem to be growing wings with it.
Lol, writing epistle to deceive yourself is the height of stupidity. Events that happened in different months in 2019 has turned to years ago grin. I laugh in Zulu. Maybe you should check the dates instead of epistle cheesy grin

April 2019
May 2019.

Many that have happened and this one is here diceving himself cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2019
When the locals begin to retaliate now, everyone will then be talking of accommodating your 'fellow Nigerians'.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Rolings: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

The Cameroonian exercised his political rights to contest under a party platform mandate, all under a democratic requisites. So I fail to see how anyone got scammed... the only scam here is idiots like you that voted for "Next level", and are now getting all next levels of poverty, worst indexes of insecurity, economic downturns, high rates of suicide etc... now that's the real scam right there.

Ain't you ashamed? A Cameroonian exercising rights in NIGERIA! Haba what happens to his homeland where a man has been ruling for 30years ........ I advise you to go and exercise that right in Cameroon too...... Foolish people
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by genesishouse: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
One Nigeria must stand no going back on it,
no matter who is dying, we have to stay in this Nigeria with what ever is left after the herdsmen attack.
God save us.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by nasoeb: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
AbaLion:
Stupidity should tell you how much bigger a victim you are. It's way beyond your senselessly gloating with malignant pleasure, it's same big monster devouring you up at your very own backyard.

*spits

-Lion

You and every yoruba and igbo posting about the attack in the opposite land are just plain fooolish. Somebody is attacking your land and raping your women and you are here hiding your face in shame by justifying it with attack on other tribe. Should the fulanis even have the right to attack your land in the first place. Why not ask this questions. Because they attacked other tribe and went Scott free does it make it right? Or does it mean they have the right to attack your own land and go free.
If both you yorubas and igbos continue condolen this fulanis and consoling yourselves with "after all them attack una land too" habit. Then in 10 to 15 years, your tribes will become the minorities and those that survived will migrate to leave in my region and take all my bulshet as strangers.
Wake up dear, there is nothing like home. Fight for your home.
#Home is Home
If you all want to fight, the igbos or yorubas can fight and defeat these fulani herdsman and even the whole of fulani tribes. They only inflict fear on you all to terrorize you guys. If they do this by carrying gun, then pay them in there own coin, or are your tribes that pour they can't afford the same arms and chase this people off your land. Let them multiply, I assure you other tribes that have been victims will easily support your cause.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
You mofos should get guns and stop running...wealthy men should get bigger guns for their people, do y'all want to die...fools

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Ojiofor: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Grazing colony is taketh by force by Buhari boys and there is absolutely nothing the fake pastor VP can do about it.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Uglyojuku: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
GeneralPula:

You won’t succeed this for the next 4 years! I’m in Ogun State now and there’s no Fulani nonsense anywhere!
We are all surprised with this fake news.Seun is doing nothing about Osus posting fake news on Nairaland.IT IS AN OSU BLOG.
Sahara reporters.com grin
Not the real Sahara reporters.
I think the government should do something about this herdsmen menace and the fake news flying all over the place.

Reason some guys are doing this is because SW is the least hit by the herdsmen and the South look at the SW as the big brother.
Herdsmen,I have seen severally whenever I travel doing their thing innocently but I think there are some very deadly bad eggs amongst them,especially the foreign ones who think Nigeria is theirs for the taking with their man at the helms of affairs.If this trend continues,the Fulani either innocent or deadly will begin to accumulate hatred for themselves if the FG does not do anything positive to stop the invasions.
I am confident and sure by the grace of God that they are no match for the Yorubas if shit hits the ceiling.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by SolexOlenin(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
A show shame...
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by dokiOloye(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
I have to say with each passing day I'm disappointed with southerners. It has now been proven that education does not necessarily transmit common sense. Instead of Yoruba and Igbo to be concerned about a common enemy annihilating them in their own region, they chose to compare notes about who is worst affected. It's obvious that re-colonisation of these two groups by the nomadic Fulani will happen soon. And the harbinger will not be the Fulani, it will be the two tribes rolling out the carpets themselves
Call a spade a spade.
The boldness and escalation of the fulani menace starts and ends with d blood thirsty, illiterate bigot in Aso rock.
In spite of d clear evidence that Buhari is up to no good and is a terrible bigot,yorubas gave him majority votes,not once but twice while d Igbos always voted his opponents and are paying dearly for that in terms of political and infrastructural patronage.
Yorubas are still his greatest supporters on this forum even till today while calling d Igbos haters,losers etc.
Pray,why do you mention Igbo again?

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Encyclopedia1: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Mohamedian how far, are you speechless ?
You once said that you love Tinibu more than your parents.. What do have to say about this herdsmen invasion my Yoruba Muslim brother ?.. The caliphate must stand grin

Meanwhile, always give me update about your plans on eradication of Innovation and establishment of Sunnah
We sabi fools when they talk!!!! You mean all northerners are Muslims right? Then all southerners are Christians. Fool. Reboot pls
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Uglyojuku: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

The Cameroonian exercised his political rights to contest under a party platform mandate, all under a democratic requisites. So I fail to see how anyone got scammed... the only scam here is idiots like you that voted for "Next level", and are now getting all next levels of poverty, worst indexes of insecurity, economic downturns, high rates of suicide etc... now that's the real scam right there.

No wonder all your families are running to the SW for succour.
Remove the clog in your eye first:

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by oluwaahmed: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
distributeinc:
You mofos should get guns and stop running...wealthy men should get bigger guns for their people, do y'all want to die...fools

The problem is that the army will enter the community and mop up the guns the villagers used in defensing themselves.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by goaldynboy: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
When Fulani herdsmen attack anywhere in Southeast, the Igbos will condemn the fulanis and condemn the Federal govt for their lackadaisical attitudes towards security problems;

When Fulani herdsmen attack anywhere in Southwest, the yoruba will start denying that it happened! They will start attacking the Op and calling it fake news instead of condemning the perpetrators and the govt supporting them!

All the eediots denying this news, can they swear with their papa's grave that Fulani herdsmen has never attacked anywhere in Southwest before?!!

Because you are having seemingly peace in Lagos, you think that these terrorists cannot focus their attention in Lagos one day?!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
dokiOloye:

Call a spade a spade.
The boldness and escalation of the fulani menace starts and ends with d blood thirsty, illiterate bigot in Aso rock.
In spite of d clear evidence that Buhari is up to no good and is a terrible bigot,yorubas gave him majority votes,not once but twice while d Igbos always voted his opponents and are paying dearly for that in terms of political and infrastructural patronage.
Yorubas are still his greatest supporters on this forum even till today while calling d Igbos haters,losers etc.
Pray,why do you mention Igbo again?
You're correct!! But we both need to move away from political bickering for or against a northerner to facing issues that affects us all squarely. I think both Igbo and Yoruba have turned the race for a common destiny into a childish competition of who is right or wrong. That's why I mention Igbo, and I believe you Igbos are wise enough to know the common enemy, stop chasing rats and deal with the source of the scourge that befalls us
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by phkka1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Obasanjo, Gowon and Danjuma should enjoy their one Nigeria.
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Igbokid: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Do you even know the meaning of "meal ticket" ?
I shake my head
You and other losers are being paid to malign the Jagaban..Maybe you should direct the question to your mother
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by bigfish3k: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Princedapace:
As it is, Nigeria is in total mess.

Does it mean if south west doesn't protest and doesn't come out and speak, no other region can?

Can't south south and south east do something?

Insecurity is so high right now. I'm so scared of plying the high ways. Villagers are been raped badly, farms destroyed over and over again.

SW should do the protest because whenever they protest the SE and SS gives them support and the protest will be successful.
but if the SE or SS protest, instead of supporting for it to succeed . The SW in its usual way will start attacking them
they dont usually give the other south support to succeed in anything

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by GeneralPula: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Uglyojuku:

We are all surprised with this fake news.Seun is doing nothing about Osus posting fake news on Nairaland.IT IS AN OSU BLOG.
Sahara reporters.com grin
Not the real Sahara reporters.
I think the government should do something about this herdsmen menace and the fake news flying all over the place.

Reason some guys are doing this is because SW is the least hit by the herdsmen and the South look at the SW as the big brother.
Herdsmen,I have seen severally whenever I travel doing their thing innocently but I think there are some very deadly bad eggs amongst them,especially the foreign ones who think Nigeria is theirs for the taking with their man at the helms of affairs.If this trend continues,the Fulani either innocent or deadly will begin to accumulate hatred for themselves if the FG does not do anything positive to stop the invasions.
I am confident and sure by the grace of God that they are no match for the Yorubas if shit hits the ceiling.

Your very right bro. The news is so fake. Phlatinos are behind this mess. They’re so dumb that they thought all this would move an ant! Instead of them to paddle their canoe so they could move, they focus on SW lol. Very dumb set of people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by kvin33: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
YES ALL are victims but the SE/SS are not the ones VOTING for their killers OR pretending it is not happening. THAT is the difference. God!
Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by nwanyionitsha: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gabriel004:
Is that all? So where do the herdsman killing and raping women in east from. Just an honest question
Stop posting old news. We are in 2019.
Come back to reality.
You can critic your fulani masters. Nothing will happen. Infact they may hear you and change.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Igbokid:

You and other losers are being paid to malign the Jagaban..Maybe you should direct the question to your mother
You see how foolish and stupid you are. You are jobless and feels everyone is like you. I will not mention your mother bc I know your type has no mom hence the reason you lack good upbringing

1 Like

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by GMbuharii: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbokid:

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Herdsmen From Burkina Faso, Mali Invade Oyo And Ogun - Punch by budaatum: 2:27am On Jul 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.