Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates (39103 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by ejimatic: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2019
senatordave1:

That means the supreme court will deliver judgment before 27 June.
judgement may be given today with details later. The SC will decide

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by ybtcnews: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2019
Breaking: Supreme Court adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5

Read why supreme Court adjourns Adeleke's Judgement Appeal:http://ybtcnews.com/2019/06/17/breaking-supreme-court-adjourns-judgment-on-adelekes-appeal-till-july-5/
Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
senatordave1:

I am impressed by the cool mien and confidence of the defense.they were quick and wasted no time in frivolities.i didnt read anything from the pdp lawyers or is ikpeazu also speaking from them.
The only way pdp will win this is if the supreme court declares supplementary polls illegal
I'm impressed with the hearing in the supreme court sitting, Dr. Ikpeazu of pdp did well in his submission, God bless him abundantly. he did well. we all asked for the Lords justices to decide on the case faithfully.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:

What are you saying, how did Wike win in the same Supreme court? Every Nigerian has a price, but the price you may not know.
so you have started comparing wike and others. wike case is highly different from osun state governorship own. besides, the Supreme Court justices knows the reason why they decide on wike case on the Same day of hearing.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2019
ejimatic:
judgement may be given today with details later. The SC will decide
yes, but osun state is different case please.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Clevite(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2019
tuniski:

They have up until 24th of July to deliver judgment. They have 60days not 30days.
Supreme Court has till on or before July 8 deadline to deliver judgement. They have 60 days from the day of Appeal Court judgment to deliver their own judgment. Court of Appeal gave their judgment on May 9, 2019. So, July 5 date is still within time.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Clevite:

Supreme Court has till on or before July 8 deadline to deliver judgement. They have 60 days from the day of Appeal Court judgment to deliver their own judgment. Court of Appeal gave their judgment on May 9, 2019. So, July 5 date is still within time.
thanks for clarification.
Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by tuniski: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Clevite:

60days from the day appeal was filed which was 24th of May.
Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by zoedew: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2019
dukie25:

They're all card carrying members of APC

Kikikikikiki!
Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Clevite(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
tuniski:

60days from the day appeal was filed which was 24th of May.
The 60 days don't count from the date appeal was filed but from the date Court of Appeal judgment was delivered.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by ejimatic: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
. You are right.....Judgement is July 5th

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
ejimatic:
. You are right.....Judgement is July 5th
yes Mr ejimatic, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
tuniski:

They have up until 24th of July to deliver judgment. They have 60days not 30days.
No sir,they have 30 days not 60.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jchi9876: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes Mr ejimatic, you are welcome.

I pity your blood pressure on July 5.
We no go see your break light that day
You go dey hide face like tolotolo

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jchi9876:

I pity your blood pressure on July 5.
We no go see your break light that day
You go dey hide face like tolotolo
check my profile page when I registered on nairaland, it has been closed to 7 years now still my voice didn't hang. so just japaaa jare. you are a judge that will decide on the outcome of the election cases. so just keep mute till that day when all the 7 judges decide on the outcome of the case. I'm not under any pressure except if you put yourself pressure. supreme court judges will decide on the outcome of the case been tendered to them by the pdp appeal. and the ruling will start from the tribunal to the appeal case, so let's exercise patience.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Charly68: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Let's wait and see Olanipekun's line of arguments, that lawyer na legal wizard ..I tell you

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by freg2000: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Adeleke will win. Mark it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by bcashy: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
AigbiBengy496:
Read below it

Oloriburuku ni e I swear!!!
Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Teejay13(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Victory belongs to God alone.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Blsocom78: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Website

Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by wakes: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Finally
Re: Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jchi9876: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:

Johnny Johnny Johnny
How many times I Call you?
No go die on top Adeleke case that man no sabi you.

Why can you not learn to stay neutral so all these failures won't give you a heart attack

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.