Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister (2296 Views)

Chaii.now Dis 12yrs Old Boy Had Impregnanted Me, Wat Wil I Do.woman Seeks Advise / See What A Furious Lady Did To Her Boyfriend / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by Aliyutani(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2019
A furious brother shared a snapshot message send to his sister by her 14yrs old suitor, with the caption :

"My little sister is just 12!! and she's getting these types of messages from one small useless boy?!! I'm furious, what should I do to her".

https://aliyutani..com/2019/06/a-furious-brother-shares-snapshot.html?m=1

Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by majamajic(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2019
a normal children's play
Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by dmltoyin(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
At Ajegule, Mushin...girls of that age don get better experience pass some adults sef

Sit her down and give her a detailed advice and implications of such infatuated love.
Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Water don already pass garri...good guidance is all she needs.
Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by nrexzy: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2019
21St century kids
Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by Oluromantic: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
If it requires taking that phone, take it but give her another reason for seizing it and not because of the chat. Let her communicate with her friends via her parents phone or your phone. When she's thru with waec, u can get her an Android while she's awaiting admission. She shd also learn a skill in d waiting..
Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by gift2xl: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
BROS I DE FIND MYSELF. DIS WORLD DON SPOIL.
Re: A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister by daddio(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Aliyutani:
A furious brother shared a snapshot message send to his sister by her 14yrs old suitor, with the caption :

"My little sister is just 12!! and she's getting these types of messages from one small useless boy?!! I'm furious, what should I do to her".

https://aliyutani..com/2019/06/a-furious-brother-shares-snapshot.html?m=1

It is high time parents and guardians start letting their ward(s) know about SE.X EDUCATION.

What if MIRACLE LATTER IMPREGNATE ISABEL MIRACULOUSLY!?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. / Ladies Whats The Worst Shot A Guy Has Attempted To Shoot At You? / LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.