Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. (2219 Views)

Do You Have A Sister Or A Brother That You Wish You Guys Ain't Related / We Guys Ain't Being Thoughtful / Guys Ain't Sex Tools; Be Like This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yeah u heard me clearly some Nigeria guys ain't worth it. I pity you all dating them. It is better to be single .. just forcus on your career ,make you clean money,buy house for your self,adopt a child and live your life to the fullest. .. check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Brunosamel(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Where is this one coming from... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by astonished: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
What is the problem?
can you share your experiences you have with anyone of them
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Twelfthman: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
I can see you really friendly & playful.

Next.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by tnerro1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:
Yeah u heard me clearly some Nigeria guys ain't worth it. I pity you all dating them. It is better to be single .. just forcus on your career ,make you clean money,buy house for your self,adopt a child and live your life to the fullest. .. check my signature
Don’t worry babe, someone will soon notice you and give you what you have been looking for, just be patient

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by CallistaTea(f): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Am sure there must be a reason for you to say this
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by SirMichael1: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Person don break this one heart. Carry your pieces and go. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by fati2001(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
truth!
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Pegi23:
[/s]
Dm us when you're ready for your brain surgery,all expense paid by me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by SirMichael1: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
CallistaTea:
Am sure there must be a reason for you to say this
Any reason will lead to the fall-back-to phrase, 'men are scum'. grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by HarunaWest(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:
Was the heartbreak so severe? grin..... Aunti fit Don jam Yoruba demon.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by CallistaTea(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
SirMichael1:
Any reason will lead to the fall-back-to phrase, 'men are scum'. grin
but pls ave you tried out all nairaland males?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:

Attention seeker....dirty rat...ugly slut...
How many nairaland guys have met face to face? I know that if you see half of the nairaland guys...you will change your mind...but.I can't be a friend to an ugly slut like you...so sorry...
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gforce2015:

How many nairaland guys have met face to face? I know that if you see half of the nairaland guys...you will change your mind...but.I can't be a friend to an ugly slut like you...so sorry...

Simp

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by ibkonekt(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:
this type of message comes from a woman over 30...lost her beauty...lost her virginity...lost her pair bonding...lost her mind. see how you can survive in a society that was not created by men. this is the result of female nature and men letting them loose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
CallistaTea:

Who want to waste time on trying? I have other things to do
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
missawele:
cheesy I wonder what y'all have done to this lady right here cheesy

I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help

Don't advertise ur business here go somewhere else
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
ibkonekt:

this type of message comes from a woman over 30...lost her beauty...lost her virginity...lost her pair bonding...lost her mind. see how you can survive in a society that was not created by men. this is the result of female nature and men letting them loose.

I'm still below 25
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
HarunaWest:
Was the heartbreak so severe? grin..... Aunti fit Don jam Yoruba demon.

I haven't
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
fati2001:
truth!

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
astonished:
What is the problem?

can you share your experiences you have with anyone of them

Are u a male or female
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by SirMichael1: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
CallistaTea:
Redirect your question to the op. I'm not.
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Tozic: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:

Keep crying. tongue
You messed yourself up woman, no one did. God gave you a hunch to discern the type of men you shouldn't mingle with, but your response to Him was, abegi, lemme enjoy life small

Now, misled not other women, for they are not the ones that put you into this misery.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by bigpicture001: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Does worry I understand OP, it takes a little longer to heal..

You would find a better man!
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tozic:

Keep crying. tongue
You messed yourself up woman, no one did. God gave you a hunch to discern the type of men you shouldn't mingle with, but your response to Him was, abegi, lemme enjoy life small

Now, misled not other women, for they are not the ones that put you into this misery.

Pastor pastor your sermon is not needed here
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Tozic: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:

Pastor pastor your sermon is not needed here

I was not preaching, and I didn't call myself a pastor. There are many ways of twisting grammar, woman. Every day is not a cliche.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tozic:

I was not preaching, and I didn't call myself a pastor. There are many ways of twisting grammar, woman. Every day is not a cliche.

Ok
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pegi23:
Una don start your own grin
Ok no qualm NW Na here we go dey watch drama cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by Pegi23(f): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gforce2015:

Forcus on your kids so u won't be a deadbeat father. And pls. Call the mother of those children
Re: Nairaland Guys Ain't Worth It. by robinso01(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
It seems someone heart had just been broken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? / Free N800+ N80/day... No Capital Required. / People With Disability, How Did You Find Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.