Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" (21036 Views)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" by CodeTemplar: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

What does being “first” sequentially has to do with anything? shocked

NOBODY can show something that does NOT exist...
But it should be easy to show something that you explicitly stated EXISTS! grin grin grin
>
There is a big difference between showing me the GENCOs lacking gas facilities and showing me the nonexistent gas facilities. The former is what you implied and I asked you for.
Re: Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" by 9jaRealist: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
There is a big difference between showing me the GENCOs lacking gas facilities and showing me the nonexistent gas facilities. The former is what you implied and I asked you for.

Huh?! You now seem to be engaged in a desperate act of semantic sophistry... cheesy

For the umpteenth time, I cannot SHOW you things that are NON-EXISTENT. To simplify that for you, I cannot ask you to show me your mixed-race Indian children if you tell me you don’t have any. Conversely, if you brag that you do, there should be no rational problem showing them. Got it? GENCOs are NOT gas producers. They are electric power generators. Therefore, even Eledumare CANNOT show you the NON-EXISTENT “gas facilities” of GENCOs. How exactly can this basic concept of reality be apparently so difficult to grasp?

One of the reason, Dangote Cement switched to an energy mix of almost 50% coal-powered plant is the unavailability and unreliability of gas supplies. In fact, the Dangote Group has to build its own gas supply infrastructure (undersea pipelines, in this instance) for the Dangote Refinery and Petrochemicals/Fertilizer Complex project. As you may have guessed (but perhaps you still are clueless), this is an area that I can claim more than a fair degree of expertise. So, once again, please share SPECIFICALLY with us what “adequate structures” exist.
>
Re: Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" by CodeTemplar: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
9jaRealist:

Huh?! You now seem to be engaged in a desperate act of semantic sophistry... cheesy

For the umpteenth time, I cannot SHOW you things that are NON-EXISTENT. To simplify that for you, I cannot ask you to show me your mixed-race Indian children if you tell me you don’t have any. Conversely, if you brag that you do, there should be no rational problem showing them. Got it? GENCOs are NOT gas producers. They are electric power generators. Therefore, even Eledumare CANNOT show you the NON-EXISTENT “gas facilities” of GENCOs. How exactly can this basic concept of reality be apparently so difficult to grasp?

One of the reason, Dangote Cement switched to an energy mix of almost 50% coal-powered plant is the unavailability and unreliability of gas supplies. In fact, the Dangote Group has to build its own gas supply infrastructure (undersea pipelines, in this instance) for the Dangote Refinery and Petrochemicals/Fertilizer Complex project. As you may have guessed (but perhaps you still are clueless), this is an area that I can claim more than a fair degree of expertise. So, once again, please share SPECIFICALLY with us what “adequate structures” exist.
>
You just typing epistles to confuse onlookers and not backing your words with fact to support. Mention one GENCO with nonexistent gas facility or stop playing smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" by 9jaRealist: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You just typing epistles to confuse onlookers and not backing your words with fact to support. Mention one GENCO with nonexistent gas facility or stop playing smart.

Just after show us one of your mixed-race Chinese kids... grin

Can you also show us the Governors of Adada State or Ijebu State? Or the Inspector-General of the Armed Forces of Lagos State? For the zillion things time, GENCOs are NOT gas producers, so how can anyone show you what you have been repeatedly told does not exist. Sorry to say, either you are playing thick or you simply are. SMDH
>
Re: Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" by Alejobs: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism / Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.