Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat (2755 Views)

Death Of Female Clubber Exposes ‘lady Pickers’ In Anambra / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by GistCandy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
A twitter user named Samuel shared a conversation between himself and a lady with the name Hellen, supposedly his friend desperately indulging Samuel to sex chat her.

According to the chats recovered, Hellen has a boyfriend who was not available to satisfy her sexual cravings which made her opt for Samuel as a backup plan. Samuel’s name has been the trending topic.

Source -https://gistcandy.com/twitter-user-exposes-lady-who-desperately-wants-to-sex-chat/

Visit www.gistcandy.com for the hottest gist around
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Cc: Lalasticlala and Mynd44

Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by ShhItsPablo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin

Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by GistCandy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by SmellingAnus(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Conji na bastard
Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by guuudy87(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dis kind tin dey sweet me Sha... grin
Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by AJIBOLA840: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
this conversation was planned , useless blogger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
GistCandy:
lalas ticlala
what should we do with this info
Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by Jayslicky: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
This chat was obviously done by same yahoo boy, before you know one maga would fall in trying to find free pussy assuming the girl(yahoo boy) is a free ticket, yahoo boys don use this format tire but gullible and sex starved guys keep falling.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by Weathered: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dumb fellows.
Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by Bamz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
this conversation was planned , useless blogger

Hellen: I will release and be okay
No one:
Literally no one:
Samuel: Release what? Album?

grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by Eroms4life17(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
Samuel you are wicked!
Re: Twitter User Exposes Lady Who Desperately Wants To Sex Chat by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
see free forking tins run away it might be belle transference

(1) (Reply)

Fat Bully Gets Beaten By Slim Girl With Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Fight Skills(VIDEO) / Smartpay---naira2u.com Are Frauds Beware Of / Spiritual Attack: How My Face Disappeared From My Passport On My Way To US (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.