Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (2303 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Here are few details of what happened
1.He is not married. He was 39 when we met.
2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.

Did you meet him on nairaland?..... At least, he now knows his kurukere waka is all over nairaland........ Very soon, his wife would be posted this link.......... tongue
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2019
queenfav:
Hello madam, I have worked as a mediator for matrimonial disputes in a ministry of justice. I need you to know that so u can take my advice to heart because it's coming from a lawyer who has handled a lot of child maintenence/custody cases like yours.

Firstly, please take down this thread. Bashing him on nairaland won't give you the child support you need, rather you are even making him aware of all you intend to do.

As a wise woman, you need to strategize in secret so that when you act, he won't know what what hit him. You know his address, you know his place of work, why not go to a family court or mediation center to make your claims?

Men like him are not moved by social media call outs, come on.. You can't shame the shameless. I don't have energy to type much, but take this from me.. You won't get any results by coming to bash him on nairaland. Head to the courts, that's where your help lies! Channel the energy you used in opening this nairaland thread and replying people to filing your claims against him in court, other than that you are just entertaining nairalanders.

How is she or we even so sure that all the bio data she has on him, are not fake...........

In my opinion, the only real aspect was his face and possibly sperm...........

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by prettybae23(f): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
i called him , he said he will present himself for a DNA after you give birth...plus he said you guys never dated and said alot... I plead with him to settle with you goodluck.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Any updates, OP?
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by bluefilm: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
The bitch is so pained.

Obviously, the nigga sweet-talked the bitch, promised her heaven and earth so that he can browse the web.

Now he has entered the place, conquered it and has since long moved on...

The pained bitch is now doing exactly what bitches do: barking at anything that moves!

Haha haha.

Bitch, you're now a single mother.

Deal with it.

Welcome to da Klub.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Men Kill Their Elder Brother After He Assaulted Their Mother Over Food / Mothers, Trust Us Please! / I Cleaned My Boyfriend's Dirty Room And Toilet, Now He Won't Talk To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.