Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. (623 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by Nelbless(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello house,
i am a young man in his mid 20's a film maker, to be frank, i have been having this problem, although i overlook it often but behind my closed doors i do ask my self "why can't i love her".
i am the type of fellow, that can dazzle any young lady and due to my proffession, i meet a lot of ladies on daily basis, if any one reading this is in the entertainment ind is reading this will understand what i mean.
i honestly find it difficult to find interest in any lady, no matter how pretty or appealing or even s***y, i have thought this to be a spiritual issue and have gone to couselling , but all to no avail.
though i was once inlove that once many years ago and all of a sudden, the said girl broke my mild heart, for my closest friend claiming that i spend less time with her, and all those female talks such as "paying less attention to her and then fearing that i might leave her for some other actresses etc, since then , i must be frank i find it hard to love again, what do i do?
Re: Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by omega25red(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
seems to me like due to your job, women are readily available to you and you dont have to work hard to be in their good graces. You might want to possibly date away from your industry and look for someone who is not impressed by the entertainment life glitters (hard to find) maybe you shouldn't disclose what you do on your initial meeting and that might have you working hard for the girl's love which in turn will make you appreciate her time.
Re: Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by Nelbless(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
Omega, i don't understand what u mean, i mean i don't have feelings for any lady that i have been meeting ever since the crash between my ex and my self, cry
Re: Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
Nelbless:

Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others

very stupid

yes you can fall in love with anyone simple but it depends if the other person likes/loves you back simple

and why would want to be  like anyone ? your time will come

you said like anyone one, if only you know it didnt happen the same day to those anyone you talk about
Re: Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by Macgreat(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mr frank grin

There's no need to force yourself. . . deep inside you are not ready. when the time comes you will love.

grin
Re: Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by Nelbless(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
Zim and Mac great, i do appreciate your contributions, i guess u may be right, when i may be ready i may see mself being cought by the phenom right? well thanks all the same,
Re: Why Can't I Fall Inlove Like Others. by Orikinla(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
Nelbless:

Hello house,
i am a young man in his mid 20's a film maker, to be frank, i have been having this problem, although i overlook it often but behind my closed doors i do ask my self "why can't i love her".
i am the type of fellow, that can dazzle any young lady and due to my proffession, i meet a lot of ladies on daily basis, if any one reading this is in the entertainment ind is reading this will understand what i mean.
i honestly find it difficult to find interest in any lady, no matter how pretty or appealing or even s***y, i have thought this to be a spiritual issue and have gone to couselling , but all to no avail.
though i was once inlove that once many years ago and all of a sudden, the said girl broke my mild heart, for my closest friend claiming that i spend less time with her, and all those female talks such as "paying less attention to her and then fearing that i might leave her for some other actresses etc, since then , i must be frank i find it hard to love again, what do i do?

You cannot say when or how you will fall in love. But pray and wish you fall in love with the right person.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? / Should Nigerians Marry Nigerians? (funny Dialogue Among Parents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.