Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC (37214 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Splashme: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
INEC are criminals

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by buharitill2023: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So u want 120,000 people to come into a court room and testify?

Pls goan apologise to ur village people
thief atiku must prove to the court how where he got those fictitious results from, one result must not miss, or else he wil be going to bama prison, i hope idiotic pigs clapping for him and hailing him wil be ready to follow him to bama prison.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
ouzo1:
So you guys have servers now...

Yes just that they purchased it for experiments

God is it too late for another woman born me in another country ?

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by BeijinDossier: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Liars. Small small truth just dey come out for una mouth lol
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by bikefab(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
The narrative have changed from "we don't have a server"... you guys are getting closer to the truth!

4 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Jabioro: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
No one can prove it except inec herself..no server let us move forward..
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by jamace(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin cry cry
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by doublecross(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinedumoooo:

Get it straight,no server for 2019 election.
but they denied having a server in the first place

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by essenceplus: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
INEC has not committed any crime or electoral malpractices by testing the server in 2018, but as far as 2019 elections are concerned, there is no server any where either software server or hardware server. That is final...no case everybody should get set for 2023 election.

Then why is there a budget for server installations in all inec facilities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by essenceplus: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/presiding-officers-we-transmitted-election-results-to-inec-server/amp

cheesy So the story have changed from INEC does not have a server @ all to "we have a server but it was not used in 2019"? Meanwhile, Mike Igini and other electoral officers have long exposed this stupid & irresponsible body for what it's.

I still maintain that this INEC still does not know how to tell lies.It's a well known fact that the electoral body under the APC govt have become incredibly stupid.

So as long as INEC is using card readers to read data that were stored in a database from a remote location, then they have servers.

Excellent. Cause the storage pool is where the data reading machine gets the data from. Hence, the data pool is a server which is hosted at a central point

2 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
Michaelkings:
Somebody should hook me up with a sugar mummy

I no get hook. U be fish?
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
grin grin SERVERGATE!!!! INEC is even confusing themselves about the existence of the server , only today they promised to give employment to corpers who "performed" well during the elections and by performance they mean corpers who are not aware about the existence of Atikus server grin grin grin. Only God can save Nigeria at this point
yea so no one will testify owing to the fact that they are poor and unemployed.. It's a tactic.. Trust me I know...

If u knw criminal law very well u might understand me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by seguntijan(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oshey, electoral science student.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Psoul(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
only 13 pos out of 120,000 pos, your sense are hidding in your village

So because the majority did not come out to testify that they transmitted the result to the central server, then the witness of the few is false?
Irrational thinking.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by peterveo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shame nor dy catch ona self? Na one thing ona they explain for how many months now. So disgusting. We don tire to hear nonsense.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Maxymilliano:
How can any sane mind reconcile these two conflicting statements from INEC:

1. Initially, INEC says they have no server, that 2019 election results were not transmitted electronically.

2. We only experimented with server but not for 2019.

These two statements from INEC, are they in any way consistent
consistency From a body that singlehandedly reminded the whole world of the long docile and dormant word... Inconclusive ������
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by hush15: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/we-only-experimented-with-server-but-not-for-2019-elections-says-inec/amp/

experimented with two hundred and something billion, its only in Nigeria such can happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Don't misuse ur brain.

""The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline""

Yet INEC allocated over 200 million for the server and it's maintenance in the election budget for 2019 elections.

and 2023 elections will get even a higher budget
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by miraclea: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
We all put our hands on the card readers where does those information goes to
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
countryfive:

You want to have sex with mermaid spirit?
Am sorry for you
See what poverty has done to you.
ok give a cougar... Abi those ones carry otokoto spirit?? Because I don't think so called sugar mummies aren't humans and they are mothers to most ur girlfriends I'm wondering what spirits ur girls have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/presiding-officers-we-transmitted-election-results-to-inec-server/amp

cheesy So the story have changed from INEC does not have a server @ all to "we have a server but it was not used in 2019"? Meanwhile, Mike Igini and other electoral officers have long exposed this stupid & irresponsible body for what it's.

I still maintain that this INEC still does not know how to tell lies.It's a well known fact that the electoral body under the APC govt have become incredibly stupid.

So as long as INEC is using card readers to read data that were stored in a database from a remote location, then they have servers.

Finish. If the servers do not exist, what were the card readers doing ?
INEC has servers. Their serial numbers and MAC addresses are known. It is trivial to see if the gsm networks recorded data transfer between them and the card readers on election day.

APC is a plague on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by essenceplus: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Don't misuse ur brain.

""The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline""

Yet INEC allocated over 200 million for the server and it's maintenance in the election budget for 2019 elections.

200 million Ke. Someone posted the budgetary allowance here yesterday, it wasn't small in any way.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by essenceplus: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
sulex947:

Bros cool down and read again. They couldn't implement the use of the technology due to the delay in the passage of their budget ....

Then where was/were the card readers pulling information from ? My backyard undecided
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by essenceplus: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mcreloaded:
INEC should release the server whether it was use for the election or not and the professionals representing INEC, PDP and APC computer experts to determine if it was used or not.

It's not rocket science to check for information on a computer system even if the hard drive is dead there are lots of ways to extract information from a dead hardrive.

Release the server and let the professionals confirm your claim that it was not used at least you now agree you have a server at all whether it was used or not release it.

Now that's the issue. They are dodging, you don't have server, okay let's conduct forensics, you refused. What is INEC so desperately trying to hide?

2 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by essenceplus: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
bankylan:
Naira land politics section has the highest number of stupid Nigerians.

If you are supporting INEC and you have less than 1m naira to your name , live in a rented house, unemployed, do not enjoy basic amenities of life in Nigeria, you are officially stupid.

When I read comments of those saying there is no server, I now believe that the major threat to the progress of this nation is not even the political class, but the bunch of youths who are ignorant, enslaved, and act as if they are under a spell.
This is 2019, INEC still issue statements as if they are talking to local goats......That's how reduced some Nigerian youths are.

Tell them what they're defending barbarism ffor o.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by searchlight: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigerboy200:
I know the PDP supporters really wished there was a server. The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline, and the constitution doesn’t provide for such either. But I don’t blame some people who believed the server story. Afterall,it’s in this same country that people believed bathing with salt water can prevent Ebola.
pls is the use of smart card reader in the electoral guideline and constitution?
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by michoim(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
And Atiku quickly went ahead to hack into it...shame
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by searchlight: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
erico2k2:

kai dis one brain wet, so U even managed to miss where I said the laws does not back the use of servers grin grin grin your o wn worst pass idiotic pigs and Almajiris put together grin grin grin
stop dignifying that thing with a response. he has no reasonable contribution so responding to him makes him feel important. He wrote that trash waiting for your response so disappoint him by disregarding him

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by clems88(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Okuda:
just negodu!!!!
grin

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Ishowmoney(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
The truth is coming out... If you like experiment...the fact is that atiku is coming...
Like for atiku

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.