Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC (37211 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by henryobinna(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
gurunlocker:

Lol.... What's software and hardware server? grin

e weak me bro, I wanted to reply him but didn't know where to start from.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by erico2k2(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
hahahahahahahahahahaha, have you read the electoral guildlines? Idiotic pigs are worst than almajiris
kai dis one brain wet, so U even managed to miss where I said the laws does not back the use of servers grin grin grin your o wn worst pass idiotic pigs and Almajiris put together grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by JustCurious: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
"They are confessing small small."

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Freshlorde: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
(e) APC
Tenshades:
The most confused body in NIGERIA is:
(a) EFCC
(b) INEC
(c) NPF
(d) JAMB

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by kernniejay(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am begining to believe that Atiku was actually robbed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigerboy200:
I know the PDP supporters really wished there was a server. The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline, and the constitution doesn’t provide for such either. But I don’t blame some people who believed the server story. Afterall,it’s in this same country that people believed bathing with salt water can prevent Ebola.

Don't misuse ur brain.

""The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline""

Yet INEC allocated over 200 million for the server and it's maintenance in the election budget for 2019 elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Deepthoughts: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/we-only-experimented-with-server-but-not-for-2019-elections-says-inec/amp/
So based on existing electoral law,was the experimentation legal?, initially inec said they had no server at all,now INEC has servers but only used them for experimentation abi?, gradually we will get there, the simple truth is that,INEC has n used their servers primarily for the presidential elections in other to know the results upfront n then manipulate it to favour Buhari knowing fully well that the law does not require electronically generated results n this is clear fraud,based on videos n statements of inec officials before the elections n the evidences been adduced now, except if the presidential election tribunal members are compromised or without conscience,the least they would do is to declare the presidential elections null n void.

3 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by vineyardfarms: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=79422113]

https://punchng.com/we-only-experimented-with-server-but-not-for-2019-elections-says-inec/amp/[/quot MR YAKUBU, IF THERE IS NO SERVER, WHY THE USE OF CARD READERS? WHERE DOES THE CARD READER TRANSMIT THE INFORMATIONS TO MR LIAR INEC YAKUBU? HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAID? YOUR EVIL DEEDS WILL LOCATE YOU ONE DAY.

3 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
kernniejay:
I am begining to believe that Atiku was actually robbed.

Critically study the election results in the south, there was extreme voter suppression. Imagine Ebonyi n Abia state could only come up with abiut 200k votes each, in the only year that IGBOS came out Enmass to vote. Just 1.6 million votes from SE, while some single northern states brought in more votes than 5 SE states.

4 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Tenshades(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Freshlorde:
(e) APC
Hahahaahaaha... In short, Nigeria as a whole is confused.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by sulex947(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

The present INEC chair ought to have been arrested, prosecuted, convicted and jailed over this server issue.
Budgetary provision was made for server in the 2019 electoral budget so why is Prof.Mamud Yakubu denying? Why is the EFCC not on his tail yet?
Bros cool down and read again. They couldn't implement the use of the technology due to the delay in the passage of their budget ....

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by tmakins1: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigerboy200:
I know the PDP supporters really wished there was a server. The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline, and the constitution doesn’t provide for such either. But I don’t blame some people who believed the server story. Afterall,it’s in this same country that people believed bathing with salt water can prevent Ebola.
u must be one of the insane buhari 's who is really benefiting from this dump government called change...

5 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by brunxy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
I said it here sometime ago that INEC is the problem we re having in nigeria and some dumb fellas almost crucified me..just Negedu ..Testing server..!!

5 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by murphyibiam15(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
BabaO2:
Onnoghen poor?
figuratively used

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Mcreloaded(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
INEC should release the server whether it was use for the election or not and the professionals representing INEC, PDP and APC computer experts to determine if it was used or not.

It's not rocket science to check for information on a computer system even if the hard drive is dead there are lots of ways to extract information from a dead hardrive.

Release the server and let the professionals confirm your claim that it was not used at least you now agree you have a server at all whether it was used or not release it.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Stillthebest: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
Atiku's life e yaff spoil

If someone says your life has spoiled I wonder what you would say or feel and I supposed youre a youth clamouring for a better Nigeria? Better country starts with how the young generation think.

2 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by dubra: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
First of all, buhari campaign director festus keyamo asked DSS to arrest pdp agents for hacking inec server, second the inec denied the existance of server, now same inec said server existed but for experiments only, what a funny country

7 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Awoo88: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Now it is for experiment. They have server both it is for experiment. The person advising this man is an idiot. This man is a bigger idiot for listening and making a fool of himself

4 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Gkemz: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
The worst of INEC Nigeria ever had. You should have told us that monkey or snake hacked into your server and erased all the information instead of this flimsy excuse. INEC has long been compromised even before the elections were held.

5 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Michaelkings: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
countryfive:

You want to have sex with mermaid spirit?
Am sorry for you
See what poverty has done to you.
who told you they are mermaid

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
only 13 pos out of 120,000 pos, your sense are hidding in your village

So u want 120,000 people to come into a court room and testify?

Pls goan apologise to ur village people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
countryfive:

You want to have sex with mermaid spirit?
Am sorry for you
See what poverty has done to you.

Wetin concern sugar mummy with mermaid?

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by doublecross(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/presiding-officers-we-transmitted-election-results-to-inec-server/amp

cheesy So the story have changed from INEC does not have a server @ all to "we have a server but it was not used in 2019"? Meanwhile, Mike Igini and other electoral officers have long exposed this stupid & irresponsible body for what it's.

I still maintain that this INEC still does not know how to tell lies.It's a well known fact that the electoral body under the APC govt have become incredibly stupid.

So as long as INEC is using card readers to read data that were stored in a database from a remote location, then they have servers.
they are very stupid! so from INEC does not have a server to INEC only tested a server. i smell lies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Eteka1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Atiku cannot win this case by relying on server results.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by doublecross(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
orisa37:
we-only-experimented-with-server-but-not-for-2019-elections-says-inec.

You are a Thief.
just imagine! then for which election? i laugh in german

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by ChristineC: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
INEC has not committed any crime or electoral malpractices by testing the server in 2018, but as far as 2019 elections are concerned, there is no server any where either software server or hardware server. That is final...no case everybody should get set for 2023 election.
oh fuckin shut up!
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Reference(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
The present management of INEC is bringing the agency into disrepute. It is a pity that they could not build on the successes of the 2015 team.

3 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by bankylan: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Naira land politics section has the highest number of stupid Nigerians.

If you are supporting INEC and you have less than 1m naira to your name , live in a rented house, unemployed, do not enjoy basic amenities of life in Nigeria, you are officially stupid.

When I read comments of those saying there is no server, I now believe that the major threat to the progress of this nation is not even the political class, but the bunch of youths who are ignorant, enslaved, and act as if they are under a spell.
This is 2019, INEC still issue statements as if they are talking to local goats......That's how reduced some Nigerian youths are.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner / Chika, APC Member, Murdered In Rivers State Today(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.