Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC (37210 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Seepayday: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
INEC is becoming an entity under its current chairman where henceforth Nigerians will not believe them in their words.

4 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Kenneth10110(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
What do you expect when the INEC chairman was selected by PMB himself. We just have to hope for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by MrMoney55: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
sorry guy its too late every body knows the name and location except you
psucc:
I think there is urgent need for INEC to streamline who speaks to the media especially with regards to the server issue. By this, one parrot will not give information as to the location or even numbers of the serve rs and their addresses.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by bizhop01: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Michaelkings:
Somebody should hook me up with a sugar mummy
No go far, buhari wife is available.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by DavidEsq(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

The present INEC chair ought to have been arrested, prosecuted, convicted and jailed over this server issue.
Budgetary provision was made for server in the 2019 electoral budget so what is the Prof.Mamud Yakubu INEC denying for goodness sake? And why is the EFCC not on his tail yet?
Ogbomosho grinding stone shocked. Udonminit

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Ellie01: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Goddyj(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
I wonder what INEC thinks that server is all about.
You use card reader that is connected to the internet, in order to access data and information you stored in a particular database somewhere, and you still claim you don't have a server. INEC IS A SCAM!!!
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
bigerboy200:
I know the PDP supporters really wished there was a server. The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline, and the constitution doesn’t provide for such either. But I don’t blame some people who believed the server story. Afterall,it’s in this same country that people believed bathing with salt water can prevent Ebola.
Why did pres jubril refused to signed the electoral amendment act that nass presented to him before 2019 election?It was obvious he has a dubious motive.That was to rig the election.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
If this is the case then the election should be held again. I can remember very well my SPO telling us that we must work with the SCR, which we did. And after the whole voting process, we transmitted the result electronically.

Now these guys are coming out to tell us that that was a scam. Then why didn't they allow manual registration? Because they actually knew the SCR wasn't going to work and therefore knew they will input their own numbers later.

My polling unit had over 400 registered voters and we weren't able to accredit up to 200 voters. We worked with the SCR that INEC gave to us and now they are saying it wasn't used.

Like I always say, Nigeria itself is a scam

God help us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by TruthinAction: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why is it now they are promising NYSC automatic employment? Employment for what? When the election is over? What will they be doing? They just don't want them to give evidence supporting the existence of INEC server. Please, corpers who love Nigeria should come out and give useful evidences. But after that, find a way to hide yourself because they will come for you.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by themanderon: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just look at how a supposed government body with billions of naira budget are making a complete mockery of themselves with their doublespeak.
From saying there are no servers to now saying that they used it for some previous elections. This country is just a joke and a very big one at that.
No wonder we are fast sinking into an abyss.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by dantewest: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
INEC ft APC FG vs Atiku

Reminds me of a certain John Grisham novel (The King of Torts)

INEC is doing the tort scam lawyer tricks on their server issue by giving 'automatic' employment to NYSC members who 'performed well' during the election...at this moment when the server issue is getting hot hot.

Those corpers will most likely be witness in court as delay tactic, jury pity (if applicable), etc
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by MrMoney55: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
see how stupid you are ?ur government spend so much money for something and the thing was not provided you dont care what happened to the money but PDP how i share a country with someone like you is what i dont know so you dont care that the money must have been stolen but PDP
Chukwurah003:
Lol...the criminal PDP will cry tire grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by thethronemedia(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Michaelkings:
Somebody should hook me up with a sugar mummy
Okay? So you can either experiment the server or see if they actually don't have server Lazy Nigerian youth spotted
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pls don't reveal this, let atiku spend more for his lawyers...
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by BruncleZuma: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

I still maintain that this INEC still does not know how to tell lies.It's a well known fact that the electoral bo
So as long as INEC is using card readers to read data that were stored in a database from a remote location, then they have servers.

That is the question, from whence does their card reader R and W information from to verify voters cards?
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Rexnegro(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
INEC has not committed any crime or electoral malpractices by testing the server in 2018, but as far as 2019 elections are concerned, there is no server any where either software server or hardware server. That is final...no case everybody should get set for 2023 election.
hahahaha funny guy
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by MrMoney55: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
res the money since they couldnt implement it
sulex947:

Bros cool down and read again. They couldn't implement the use of the technology due to the delay in the passage of their budget ....
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Lovelive: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Why this body disturbing and disgrace itself like this. Who asked you all these explanations ?
Save them. The Court will need them more than us.
B4 I 4get carry along the one you claimed you used for the Osun election.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Lovelive: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
INEC has not committed any crime or electoral malpractices by testing the server in 2018, but as far as 2019 elections are concerned, there is no server any where either software server or hardware server. That is final...no case everybody should get set for 2023 election.

Don't let me say, you are silly.
I know you can still regain all your faculties and prove to us that you're still that great philosopher you are known for.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
thief atiku must prove to the court how where he got those fictitious results from, one result must not miss, or else he wil be going to bama prison, i hope idiotic pigs clapping for him and hailing him wil be ready to follow him to bama prison.

Unconnected post.

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Alejobs: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Tareq1105: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
FuckkME:
for ur mind, ur comment make sense?

Go and hang yourself if his comment doesn't make sense to you.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Lovelive: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

The present INEC chair ought to have been arrested, prosecuted, convicted and jailed over this server issue.
Budgetary provision was made for server in the 2019 electoral budget so what is the Prof.Mamud Yakubu INEC denying for goodness sake? And why is the EFCC not on his tail yet?

The truth will surely be vomited unknowingly at the last stage.
Wait and see "coming soon" .
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by omobaba1759: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
THAT'S HOW THEY HAND ALL OVER TO ATIKU . IT'S OBVIOUS THERE'S A SERVER AND APC CHEATED . WAITING FOR THE TRIBUNAL TO ACT FUNNY grin grin grin. THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKING JOKE
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Illshef(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/presiding-officers-we-transmitted-election-results-to-inec-server/amp

cheesy So the story have changed from INEC does not have a server @ all to "we have a server but it was not used in 2019"? Meanwhile, Mike Igini and other electoral officers have long exposed this stupid & irresponsible body for what it's.

I still maintain that this INEC still does not know how to tell lies.It's a well known fact that the electoral body under the APC govt have become incredibly stupid.

So as long as INEC is using card readers to read data that were stored in a database from a remote location, then they have servers.

Gbam.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Lovelive: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=bigerboy200 post=79423463]I know the PDP supporters really wished there was a server. The issue of electronic transmission wasn’t in the electoral guideline, and the constitution doesn’t provide for such either. But I don’t blame some people who believed the server story. Afterall,it’s in this same country that people believed bathing with salt water can prevent Ebola.

You know nothing about politics. And you have no idea about others vital things this server's issue will establish.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Danwakae(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:

Many things needs to be sought out before moving to next election...it doesn't cause INECNG anything to conduct an e-voting even with lesser amount than that budgeted for 2019 election, but our corrupt politicians .Will not want that , because that only will give back POWER TO THE PEOPLE...where there would be no more vote buying and are political leaders must work for the people to get reelected and will also ENCOURAGE more people to vote as they will have confident on the process.....BRO. IS NOT HOW FAR, but ...HOW WELL...

1 Like

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Eavy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
APC, Buhari and all those hypocrites, There is God, hell is real.
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Lovelive: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Unconnected post.

Chai my teeth.
You don kill am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Sterope(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is not good enough
Re: We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inec chairman will soon die like Abacha..

That man is so stupid... He goat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.