Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp (40610 Views)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Organs(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sooo, Bob Risky is now a Nigerian celebrity No wonder even Ghana is deporting Nigerians out of Ghana!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by OdefaGirl(f): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Me go laugh shame on top his head sef and continue my waka......una dey stop to snap them. Busybody!
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bleeping Morons.

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Alejobs: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by mmadu5(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
i thought they said anyone found to be gay will bag 14 years in jail how is it that this one is walking around proud Nigeria is a stupid country i swear
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Sleekfun: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
He his not a celebrity, he his just a movie maker ,, so please stop agitating him to be a celebrity .

Thanks and Thank me later.
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by 1x2x3: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
He's worried about you taking his picture with filters
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by tlurdy: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Who make d idiot celeb? Wonder shall never end ! Jesus Christ u c now.
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by olajide8(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
An unofficial paparazzi took to Twitter to call out crossdresser, Bobrisky for yelling at her at Transcorp Hilton where she saw him. 

The unofficial paparazzi who called Bobrisky for yelling at her, disclosed that she saw him taking photos with Tonto Dikeh at the hotel and wanted to get a nice photo of him. According to her, such act is not cool for a celebrity. 

She tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/17/unofficial-paparazzi-calls-out-bobrisky-for-yelling-at-her-for-taking-his-photos/

What nonsense celebrity?? Na una dey make person with psychological personality disorder believe say him be celebrity, na so una call thief and kidnapper Evans, billionaire kidnapper - nonsense of the highest order, a celebrity is one who is a role model for the younger generation - can you in all honesty say this old man with a mental problem and the twin brother of kemi olunloye is a role model?

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Auxtin85(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thank God say the mad women nor beat you

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
I self want to trend too cuz I don't see any reasonable and sensible human being that will like to snap a transgendered picture.... all of u are mad
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by fortunechy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
U self want to trend too cuz I don't see any reasonable and sensible human being that will like to snap a transgendered picture.... all of u are mad

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Origin(f): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
most celebrities can only release digitally enhanced pictures.

once an outsider takes their pictures there true beauty is revealed.

very noticeable with celebs home and abroad.
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by densiks: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
My people,on this bobrisky issue,
Is the devil really at fault?
Or is the devil the liar in this case?
I don’t understand and I’m sure if I see this fellow face to face I’ll just throw up.
May his soul find help.Amen
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by noble2faith(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
u just quoted the mad man I met sometime never ago�����

Na joke I dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Damfostopper(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
see this biitch o.....wetin you wan carry im picture do...... Oya werey ni
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=noble2faith post=79430614][/quote]lol.. Go sleep abeg... Why you dey look horror film now?
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by lastempero: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
If I hear celeb from u again.
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Cele watin?
OK she probably meant to say celestial bobrisky.

Mumu who even send you?? But on a serious note. Who gave bombbiscuit that cele title?
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by rocknation62(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
angelamina:
Wetin you sef wan take him picture do, him picture full internet go and get as many as u desire as per say Na bobrisky pictures be ur only problem for this our next level country... Shioooo embarassed embarassed
Dis ur comment is funny but so true...I wish someone can like a particular comment more than onces! I almost clicked like the 2nd time grin
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by projet: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
they are just confusing the general public and the entertainment space with bobrisky gender.

I thought he now has boobs....is he still a He or She
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by AmNuhRegular(f): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Someone should sit him down and explain the price of fame to him because clearly he doesn't know wariiz going on
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Enyimbamercedes: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Serves you right! Aproko! Studio 26! Did you ask to take a picture of him before whipping out your phone to do so? You were about to invade his privacy and you got what you deserved!!!

Then you run here crying like a Lil bitch... that you are... about how you were refused a picture by Bobrisky!!
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by APOPTOSIS: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
YOUR MATES dey recreational Centres and intellectual conferences, U dey HOTEL ROOM.., looking for an EEDIOT to snap....
Looking for a LEFTOVER of a Mankind.
...na you make the foolish fool celebrity.

Imagine how your BRAIN works...
Na Ladies like you dey know when TRANSCORP dey change BEDSHEETS....!!!!!
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by leyeakanji(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Beautiful lips, you joined nairaland when? How can you call HER celeb? Sorry HIM[color=#770077][/color] undecided
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by APOPTOSIS: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
oluwasegun007:
You got what you deserve...

Bobrisky of all people.

She is a BIG FOOL.
she looks like TURKEY
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by EmekaBlue(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2019
The okada pishure stil dey pain am
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2019
I thought they are in Paris for the birthday.
He told us he was flying bike in order not to miss his flight.
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by Anonymous4: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2019
when u no go use the filter wey he dey use
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by bjbjbj: 12:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Did I just hear cele.
Re: Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp by seanjy4konji: 12:49am On Jun 18, 2019
why are you guys disturbing this gys life....

he soppose slap you...let the guy be and i think you are are the pest and wont just mind your freaging business...calling him out??

go and download his pics if you so bad need it...

leave the man alone and live and face your life....

people like wahala too mch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her / John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.