Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out (52839 Views)

Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Dwayne564: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
I do not trust that guys story

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by sammyuche(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
The person wey do am fit recognize him work for nairaland oh. This time him go pit am for where u no fit see am. Better to run for ur life. Women be using UK trained/based as an answer for 'what does he do"
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Toscarel: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
The hair represents all the wigs you have been asking for , the pineapple is for the fruit of the woman don't be alarmed
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
luminouz:
Yahoo plus or destiny stealing shiit? shocked sad
good biz idea... We recruit people to voluntarily present their destinies and we sell it... Get 30%... I mean why risk it been stolen or misused it doesn't matter if u aren't using the destiny... We understand most destinies aren't known unless pastors point them out or people steal them.
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by toprealman: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
This Joro na fake jare.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Get him arrested. He is a ritualist but then you're paying it in a hard way for dumping that innocent poor guy for a yahoo yahoo money bag.

Serves you right though
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by faithfull18(f): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na wa.
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by tyup(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
jayextra:
STFU down syndrome slowwwwpoke
That's what i'm saying Ipob and senselessness
5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by SEGLIZ: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
smart guy, he's tired of the affair and don't want to come bold and blunt.
but still never can tell don't take chances go spiritual as well to affirm true state of things but still believe he is only trying to smart.
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Eazie351(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
because he's trained in the UK, he should now be dull abi?
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Alejobs: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nwabueze why now?wetin chioma do you?
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Lucifer1419: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
till she climate? Chei I don fall from ugwu tree... Abi na humidity cuz am??���
. You can as well die my brother, your mum will never cry for you. grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Banter1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Homeboiy:
We know the tribe that can do that

Let's find the instagram handle of the commentator and refree of this nights match
the two commentators.
Twitter
@daniellevslaton and @Raecomm
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. You can as well die my brother, your mum will never cry for you. grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
ok thanks for the heads up...
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by wunaESQ(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
u too should go spiritual... fire 4 fire
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
UK trained traditionalist
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Alejobs: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Alejobs: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2019
The hair tho. No Nigerian woman has hair like that.

A poor Malaysian lady is going to get bewitched.
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2019
olaBC007:
I don't know what that means but pineapple and bottle water aren't products of Juju, at least not in my clan

So what does your clan use?

Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by tiwaz(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Yahoo boys things, everyday Nigerians will be coming out with different stories to tell am tired oooo https://www.amapiano.org
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by bionixs: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2019
SageMK:
Remedy for stubborn girls that don't understand the word it's over. What a peaceful way to initiate breakup.
is that an excuse for your cousin? so this is how your people handle if?
Re: Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out by Alejobs: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.