Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) (4353 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by kyber(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(Pictures)

Show We tell him ?

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2023
It's a good thing.
Not everyone experiences bad marriage.

Just inform your guy about the nyash lifter.

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Why she wear yansh..?

Whatelse shall men render O God...

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by HeartlessMan: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2023
I like the fianceé's butt lifter

16 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by kyber(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Why she wear yansh..?

Whatelse shall men render O God...

It’s the way the pant is not a ynash lifter
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2023
kyber:

It’s the way the pant is not a ynash lifter

Dont patronise me..DEY PlaY

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Demonicus: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
The girl belle full for back ohh.
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
ynash pad ipad cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Iamicekid(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
First of all, the girl knows about the proposal, and she want to look so good in the picture to the extent she go wear pad, so dem go think se she get ass, if u don’t get u don’t get, just be at peace with yourself instead of this disgrace smh

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
The fine Sha
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by brightDdon(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
kyber:

Show We tell him ?

The barber of this your guy need to be arrested and the barbing saloon closed down for life.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
There something off with her dressing, it just seem odd, and it's not the pad or whatever

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by visaclick: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Let’s leave her fake yansh and talk about his guy’s haircut. That baber should be in jail lol

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
So why "congratulations" ... Is that an achievement ?
Ontop fake yanch

Congratulations because now:
1. Before your mother visits, it has to be approved by the two of you...that's if you have a say.

2. Your property will be divided 70 - 30 upon divorce.

3. Who calls your phone can lead to serious problem.

4. Your money is now "Una money"... while her money is her money.

5. Your peace of mind is under threat.

I am still looking for that reason to say congratulations
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by nicerod(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin grin

1 2 3

Come and yab him
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Chibuzoc(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
My concern is why should a man kneel down to propose
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Illegal1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:

omoh......chairman,we dn face see u tey ooh.
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
she is either wearing a fake plastic nyansh or the below nyansh lifting thingy (below):

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by HeartlessMan: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......chairman,we dn face see u tey ooh.

Mods dealt me a heavy blow but I'll strike back soon.
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by BigYash: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na the guy hair cut me just dey look from afar.. Mumu kneel down for wetin go still break his heart las las. Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood look what you have don to this generation of men.. Weak men everywhere these days..

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Omoawoke: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
Short girls are dangerous

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Omoawoke: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
BigYash:
Na the guy hair cut me just dey look from afar.. Mumu kneel down for wetin go still break his heart las las. Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood look what you have don to this generation of men.. Weak men everywhere these days..

Disgusting, stupid dumb ass dumb African man kneeling down. Copy copy idiotic uncivilized baboon trying to appear civilized.

I will kneel down to propose if I’m to marry a white girl because that’s their culture.
I’ll prostrate to the family of my bride if she’s a Yoruba girl.
People trying to form woke kneeling down to propose in africa are the dumbest set of hegoats alive. It is like someone’ wearing a winter jacket in the hot sun in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Omoawoke: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
visaclick:
Let’s leave her fake yansh and talk about his guy’s haircut. That baber should be in jail lol

That barber is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Gasayi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
kyber:

Show We tell him ?
this girl is putting on fake ass pad
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Lool...I thought you were trolling then I looked closerr

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by HeartlessMan: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
1Sharon:

Lool...I thought you were trolling then I looked closerr

How does head with those braces feel?
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Persephone1:
There something off with her dressing, it just seem odd, and it's not the pad or whatever

Maybe the shoes and pantyhose. I like her headwrap though

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by FreeLine: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
No be say I no know say
If I give you love and If i treat u right
You go dey my side
But e no mean say I no still know say
If I give u my heart
U fit break am like glass
Still I will like to take my chance
Then hope you are worth the price
Girl if you want make I hold u down
Promise say u go love me for life...

This thing called LOVE is a gamble.
It is also not for the weak.
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Dshocker(m): 1:42am On Apr 30, 2023
kyber:

Show We tell him ?

If you look clearly, you will see the butt pad
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by Trustedapparel(m): 4:36am On Apr 30, 2023
That girl is to short for my liking.......I really
don't know what is making this man to propose to this maltonic bottle of a thing
Re: Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) by LeeSmart: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:
It's a good thing.
Not everyone experiences bad marriage.
Just inform your guy about the nyash lifter.

That girl no lift nyash oo, i personally sabi dat girl. she don carry dat nyash torment guys 4 area dat year so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typical Female And Male Minds(pics) / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.