Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It (70858 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Oh lord, not again

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by bigkahuna704(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
But why na sad
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Binidefender: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
grin
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by osuofia2(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
THIS MUST BE THE CONE HEAD THEM AND RAPE NA 5 AND 6
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Smile4daddy(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Nnamdi brothers from the east why na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
You forgot to add Benin and prostitution grin
Gadafii:
We the minority tribes are helplessly watching as " the three major tribes" in Nigeria are raping the country to stupor, damaging her international image

If igbos are not developing malayshia,India,and other Asian countries, baby factory in abakaliki,aba,onitcha etc ,yorubas are knifing people in UK, harvesting skulls in osun,ogun,ondo etc

The hausa/fulanis are terrorising every other tribes locally,hersmen killing in benue, southern kaduna,kogi,taraba while Boko Haram held sway like iroko tree in North East

Shame on u all embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by excel4us: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
Maybe I Should Return Back To My Forfather Land Egypt, Since My Motherland Peoples Are Everywhere Destroyed Our Country Names.

b
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Starboytwo(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2019
There would be "war if Ghana dare lay hands on those boys...they should be repatrated here for justice....Ghana are our little sisters and should honor us and not ridicule us....we will deal with them boys...
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Dagrace01(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Blame Buhari for this too abi? You wanna rob, u no see money u rape person! Will that rape give u money? Useless people tainting d image of the country and blaming govt for every stupid thing they do..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by AlomoReloaded: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
I can easily confirm dat d first and third guy from the left are from the east
Don’t ask me how I know
Idyot!!! Ghanaians area calling them Nigerians[b][/b]... Not Easterners... Dunno when you tribal bastards will learn!!!! sad angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Lovelyn451(f): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2019
give them near death torture before sending them to jail...after robbing them of their sweat, you still want to leave a lasting stigma in their lives, one that can never be erased from their family...haba

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Olorunnim: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2019
The five of them can't be Nigerians We Never get along that well.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Omoluabi16(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2019
God! see these small boys I don't know if I should call this parental failure.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Well... Like I said in an earlier post: The time bomb is ticking to its apocalyptic end...

The world is getting fed up... Tick tock tick...... undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Ugosample(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2019
there has to br concrete proof that they are Nigerians first before we criticise

we know a good number of Nigerians have become criminals everywhere

But still
Ghanaians are trying to paint every Nigerian as criminals And they just assume every crime is done by Nigerians

I know these Ghanaians

6 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by deltateam: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

Op you dey craze. What am I supposed to deduce from the video? All I see are a group of handcuffed people with no evidence of any crime.

They are innocent in front of the law!
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Ayanko(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
I think thus guys deserve to be hang before there parents for not giving the home training.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by kernel01: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
Don’t ask me how I know

They're Naira Marley, Femi Gbajabiamila the ex convict, and Kashanu, singing with Sauce Kid and Danny Krane.

Elegbegbe and Shino Rambo are all musicians.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by excel4us: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
Don’t ask me how I know

kedi ihe ndi owawa anyawu obodo naijiria mere gi?
hapu umu chineke aka biko!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Xisnin(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
None of those criminals are Nigerians.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
and just yesterday another nigerian was vandalising vehicles close to the nigerian embassy in uk.na waoh its like some nigerians dey drop their brain for Murtala Muhammed intl airporr as soon as dem jet off d country.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by frozen70(f): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Mumu idiots, una don carry una wahala go meet them for Ghana

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2019
animals everywhere we go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.