Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It (70854 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Gabson001(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
ExAngel007:
why did people always disgracing Nigeria
Your english tho

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by MrCEO69(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

Mr Seun this news are false and should be properly investigated bf publish, GhanaWeb i known for terming any negative news as Nigeria.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by jayextra(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
I can easily confirm dat d first and third guy from the left are from the east
Don’t ask me how I know
While d rest are....

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Fulmigati: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
How come Ghana don't release names? These are not Nigerians that is why they don't release names.
I remember reading a BBC pidgin story about a "Nigerian" gang that robbed in Ghana. The name of two of the gang members caught are Nana Israel Damascus an Daniel Ackan. What region do they come from? I don't even like Nigeria but can smell propaganda miles away

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by blesscash: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
so terrible
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by MahatmaGhandi: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Timewilltell2(f): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yeebos again undecided. What is wrong with the people from that cursed region sef?
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by vaxx: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
There are Four MAIN types of Nigerians �� living in Ghana ��

1. Students
- Focused in their education in various Universities in Ghana.
- Started schooling but dropped out without their family members in Nigeria knowing.

2. Business/Religious Purpose
- Operating legit business
- Mission works (churches, missionaries...

3. Family
- Citizen by marriage
-Naturalization
- Citizen by family or birth( related to a Ghanaian)

4. Criminals
- Internet fraud (Yahoo)
* Decent ones minding their business on low key aside internet fraud they obey every law and are calm.
* Loud and cause trouble ones; always want to be noticed unnecessary. Disobey any laws,
- Rituals purpose; some pretend to be practicing internet fraud but are actually money ritualist.
-Armed Robbery/Prostitution

*Others; holiday, doing nothing, visit....

NB: Yes it’s true there are good Nigerians living in Ghana...but now it’s the duty of the good ones to rise against the bad ones those causing bad names to Nigerians living in Ghana �� because when things get out of hands there will be no time to find out which category you belong. ������������ ✊�
#ghananaija #ghananigeria #ghana #nigeria

By Martin .

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by iamapplord(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
Don’t ask me how I know
chai dat guy in the middle got me laughing hard

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na dem Igbos. By the shape of their heads we shall know them grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Efegoma(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
I beg DNA test must be done to confirm if these guys are Nigerians. Abi Nigerians this, Nigerians that, na only we bad for the world. These guys must be from Somalia

Yeee who slap me
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by mclorenzo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Don't they have names ni?
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Kenturkey048(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
I can bet everything in me that these people are not Nigerians ...
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by poweredcom(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ghana police service hahaha
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
They look like Biafrans to me.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Just30: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Starboytwo:
There would be "war if Ghana dare lay hands on those boys...they should be repatrated here for justice....Ghana are our little sisters and should honor us and not ridicule us....we will deal with them boys...
im laughing grin grin grin grin

anyway, Ghanaians have had enough of the nonsense from Nigerians and will do whatever we please

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Just30: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:
Africans. Nationalism & separatism is in our blood. Of what relevance is the headline "Nigerians" oh there are no Ghanaian rapists or thieves? abi all the crimes in Gh is done by Nigerians ? All these politically inspired/motivated news just to tarnish the Nigerian Image and the next u will hear is the unlawful deportation of boys from Ghana.. Ghanaian commit crimes both in and outside GH crime is not synonymous to Nigerians alone... We have suffered too much crucifixion from every dick and harry

I can bet more of those guys are not even Nigerians if traced properly
just shut up and ask your brothers to be of good behaviour because Ghanaians have had it to the neck

At this point, just something little will cause a dangerous spark that will send both good and bad Nigerians parking
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by magzey: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wasted sperms called Nigerians in Ghana.

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Alashoalash10: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/5-nigerians-arrested-for-robbery-and.html?m=1
A disgrace to the Nigeria nation, they should be punished accordingly
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Nukilia: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Fulmigati:
How come Ghana don't release names? These are not Nigerians that is why they don't release names.
I remember reading a BBC pidgin story about a "Nigerian" gang that robbed in Ghana. The name of two of the gang members caught are Nana Israel Damascus an Daniel Ackan. What region do they come from? I don't even like Nigeria but can smell propaganda miles away

You have a smart brain. The Ghanaian agenda is to label every crime on Nigerians so that they can make themselves look good in the international community. It will take a long time before Nigerians u derstand what the Ghanaians are doing. Ghana is suffering from a dysfunctional government but the citizens are concentrating the blame on Nigerians... Its a witch hunt

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Nukilia: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
karma2000:
Just imagine five at a go are we now going to say Buhari caused dis bbish
Its a witch hunt ... Don't believe everything the Ghana media says about Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Jhoanner(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
y3mi:
Born into a cesspit that pretends to be among those which can be regarded as countries, a failed and deteriorating nation where crimes and wrongdoing isn't blatantly frowned upon but indirectly approved since after all no matter how heinous their evil are, and however grievous their transgressions can be, these ones just like millions of other mentally destroyed youths here, all of whom have all been brainwashed to believe any of the Abrahamic idols easily forgive, for as long as they are ready to ask for forgiveness, whenever. With the same twisted mindset, coming from a country where no institution works and all forms of corruption prevails, with such inhumane characters they got themselves into a country where traditional values and moral discipline is not only held strong, but also where governance is copacetic, hence getting caught. Ghanaian authorities should do onto them that which their laws states in the constitution unlike here where the bias laws of the bogus constitution isn't upheld except only when it favors some against others. Useless Nigeria!! I am not a Nigeria by choice but by force!

Click this Nairaland link HERE to read Meet Thomas Fuller, A Ghanaian African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People
Abrahamic idols��
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Unrated900(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Even if they are not Nigerians Gh people will say they are Nigerians.

That country ennnn if you like your self make friends with old men.

Their women loves Nigerians because they are caring and easy going,but the Warri boys in Ghana and Benin boys chai,they are the wadu wadu people litering everywhere and constituting nuisance.

Their men hate Nigerians with passions because Nigerians are everywhere making things happening not those doing yahoo business ooooo

The hatred is much on Nigerians there.Even Nigerians self ennnn their ways are too weird.

I remember when a DPO was killed by some Nigerians at Ashongman estate.early last year.

This is operation Nigerians must go.what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by nwanyionitsha: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
greymiles:
Don’t ask me how I know
Check well,especially tge guy with ankara trousers, na afonja from the west all of them be.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by manikspears: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kill them and feed their body's to the crocodiles
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by davidakenzy: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol...them village people dey follow these guys..how you go go rob and rape..then remove your mask just because u want to film....they are the most stupid robbers in the world....by the way I am not saying robbery or rape is right
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pls I beg the Ghanaian authority never to let these animals go free. Pls deal with them mercillesly show no remorse or mercy when dealing with them and pls give them a very long time prison sentence so if they are lucky to come out alive they would be old and very weak.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by jrusky(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pls I beg the Ghanaian authority never to let these animals go free. Pls deal with them mercillesly show no remorse or mercy when dealing with them and pls give them a very long time prison sentence so if they are lucky to come out alive they would be old and very weak.

Infact saw-off the d**ks.
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by Akmike1983: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Truly dis guys re not Nigerian's but meanwhile, castrate them first, then continue d investigation
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by shizzleStar: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
win3k:
you mean 5 IGBOS
no, he means your father is an eediot
Re: 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
It won't surprise me if village people threw a curse at one individual but it caught four others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.