Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave (30544 Views)

I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by midehi2(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
dingbang:
You were just a victim of circumstance, or maybe, it's not in your destiny to work in such company which is corrupt in handling employment. Even if you were employed by them, you will see that its not a good environment to work at. Do have an open mind and see it as their loss, not yours.

Cheers and have a blessed day.
Nice comment
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by degab148(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
When ur village pple are in top form..... Don't worry, d reward for ur wasted time and energy is in Heaven.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Rubbish, you are lucky they gave you TP whatever that means, the company owes you nothing, They could have called you in and pretended to interview you, and sent you home still, without TP.

Job interview isn't a guarantee of a Job.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by oyebolaidris: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2019
I bet the money was 1k.

The 200naira was lost in transist.

Naija!

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by Tunagee(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
IamPatriotic:
If not that the story is coming from Twitter, I would have said go for deliverance, because "people at work"

No be deliverance issue abeg! Nigerian employers are too sentimental and biased with this 'man no man' thing
Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
vizkiz:
Do we have any news generated from nairaland anymore?

Must everything be a copy and paste from Twitter lies and old instablog news?
when does who dedicated their time to update nairalander about genuine news found it difficult to be push to front page...
what did you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave by blakhenry: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
IamPatriotic:
If not that the story is coming from Twitter, I would have said go for deliverance, because "people at work"
Is not ur own. Ur own will come. Keep doing what u are doing. Be diligent. Be consistent. It will come better. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / Diamond Bank Sacks Over 100 Workers / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.