Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts (29511 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
willyjacs:
The rule is harsh nd extreme.
They should clearly state "No intake of Muslim students".
People will understand that.
Should they that they might be sued hence the bylaws.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nowenuse: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tenshades:

You be fool because you are restricted to your village... Go to North and see churches inside campuses. FUTMINNA is an example. Even off campus, church scatter for everywhere and nobody dey stop dem.

Futminna is a govt school now. Is Adeleke a govt school?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Sura 10/94

. Look God is asking the Prophet that if he has any doubt then he can go and ask the people of the book. The Prophet replied back that he does not doubt and therefore not ask. (Tafsir of Ibn Kathir), (Tafsir of Suyuti), (Tafsir of Tabari) and (Tafsir of Qurtubi)

���. Oboy u just wanted to receive beating here. But I don't deal with such thing here. Add me on Facebook. Lawal qasim. My pic is black and white. Or drop your own here. Let me go and teach you some lessons there pls am waiting
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Abdul who are people of the book?

I know that you want to display your dundun here. Cross rat. Neither jews or christain are people of the book. But they are inherited the book, in ot there is no single verse where Moses said am Jews and Jews is my religion. But Jews derived their names from( Judah) and turn it to religion out of ignorance they think they are right but nop they are wrong. So we can't say Jews are the people of the book.

Christain are another group of ignorance people. There is no single place on Earth where Jesus said ( I am christain) or am God worship me. And in his book that Allah gives him which might be lost between Jews and christain,there is no single verse in it say Jesus is christain. And pagan name christainity a name not Jesus.

So both Jews and christain are not the real people of the book because Jews and christain didn't worship the same God. So how could they be real people of the book? No way they are pagan but inherited the book. The real people of the book are those who close to muslim and they speak truth. And mind you

Many books have lost between Jews and christain and I have proof Even in nowadays Bible

Qoute me back only if you are ready to tell me where are those missing books?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by themanderon: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
helinues:
MUMURIC master himself?

Is the University a Muslim University?

Is there any church in Saudi Arabia not to talk of any Saudi Universities . Are there no Christians residing in Saudi?

Btw, What is stopping the Muslims to have as many as possible private universities?

Professor Ishaq, Professor of Trouble

That is the deception in this religion called Islam, it. claims people are against them and marginalize them but go to Islamic dominated places and see how these guys utterly oppress all other adherents of other faiths.
An example of this is the way they come to Western countries to demand rights that they know their mother nation Saudi Arabia and other hard core Islamic governments can't give them. Very annoying and highly problematic people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I know that you want to display your dundun here. Cross rat. Neither jews or christain are people of the book. But they are inherited the book, in ot there is no single verse where Moses said am Jews and Jews is my religion. But Jews derived their names from( Judah) and turn it to religion out of ignorance they think they are right but nop they are wrong. So we can't say Jews are the people of the book.

Christain are another group of ignorance people. There is no single place on Earth where Jesus said ( I am christain) or am God worship me. And in his book that Allah gives him which might be lost between Jews and christain,there is no single verse in it say Jesus is christain. And pagan name christainity a name not Jesus.

So both Jews and christain are not the real people of the book because Jews and christain didn't worship the same God. So how could they be real people of the book? No way they are pagan but inherited the book. The real people of the book are those who close to muslim and they speak truth. And mind you

Many books have lost between Jews and christain and I have proof Even in nowadays Bible

Pls Abdul yr foolishness stinks

Stop playing around with the idea convert
I know you want to
Dont worry about what yr parents or friends would say
Come to the light
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Where are the verses for breast feeding adults and stoning in the koran
The ones eating by goats
Till today there still a huge reward for any one who bring forward the goat in saudi Arabia
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

���. Oboy u just wanted to receive beating here. But I don't deal with such thing here. Add me on Facebook. Lawal qasim. My pic is black and white. Or drop your own here. Let me go and teach you some lessons there pls am waiting

You call cp yet abdul
I cant ve a taqiya friend on my face book
Sorry Abdul

Title the u tube video
Zoo abdul

Call cp
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Pls Abdul yr foolishness stinks

Stop playing around with the idea convert
I know you want to
Dont worry about what yr parents or friends would say
Come to the light

Cross rat you really funny. Only fool call himself christain. I can't leave light ( Islam) and go into Astray way ( pagan, christain,) my intelligence above that cheap desire of yours.

I tell you I don't talk too much. Add me on my Facebook let me reset your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Cross rat you really funny. Only fool call himself christain. I can't leave light ( Islam) and go into Astray way ( pagan, christain,) my intelligence above that cheap desire of yours.

I tell you I don't talk too much. Add me on my Facebook let me reset your brain

You drink camel piss?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
willyjacs:
The rule is harsh nd extreme.
They should clearly state "No intake of Muslim students".
People will understand that.
If they do so many persons will still complain including muric
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Alejobs: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by abayomilaws(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Do not Google, Google will not tell you every single detail, go to the school, collect their handout and see for yourself, simple.

Also, yes it is done, they will force Muslims to church e.g Convenant, Bowen and Bapcock same way Christians are forced to Mosque e.g AL-IQMA university e.t.c, deal will it.

Then none of them are universities. A university encourages knowledge in diversity, liberalism, free will, innovations etc. Any institution that forces a particular belief in your throat will always churn out robots and produce graduates devoid of revolutionary minds. Such institutions are dangers to our societal development. Zombies they will produce
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by abayomilaws(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Do not Google, Google will not tell you every single detail, go to the school, collect their handout and see for yourself, simple.

Also, yes it is done, they will force Muslims to church e.g Convenant, Bowen and Bapcock same way Christians are forced to Mosque e.g AL-IQMA university e.t.c, deal will it.

Then none of them are universities. A university encourages knowledge in diversity, liberalism, free will, innovations etc. Any institution that forces a particular belief in your throat will always churn out robots and produce graduates devoid of revolutionary minds. Such institutions are dangers to our societal development. Zombies they will produce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by badesco(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
We seems to be neglecting this muric fanatic, not until he causes religious riot in the country before we realized rt the damage. The Muslim students have an option of quitting or stay and abide the university rules. It is a private not muric or government funded university.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? / Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / "They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.