Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts (29553 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Christian prince is mad oo make Akintola no try am Abeg

That potato tried b4 and ran away
We got to do what we can to get him back there

Christian prince is God sent

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by ThePreachersSon: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
helinues:
MUMURIC master himself?

Is the University a Muslim University?

Is there any church in Saudi Arabia not to talk of any Saudi Universities . Are there no Christians residing in Saudi?

Btw, What is stopping the Muslims to have as many as possible private universities?

Professor Ishaq, Professor of Trouble

Actually there are churches in Saudi Arabia, built on government property. It's for the foreigners though, any Saudi who renounced Islam must be ready to die.

KSUST- King Saad University of Science and Technology is a religion free institution. The only one in SA for now.

But IShaq own don do. That man should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by willyjacs(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

You are right on this one however I want to believe that it is their rules over there.
The rule is harsh nd extreme.
They should clearly state "No intake of Muslim students".
People will understand that.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
helinues:

So you expect Muslims to have a mosque inside redeem university just because they have muslim students right?

I think God come first before school. And private school doesn't mean you should force someone to follow you to church, everyone have their way of life, it's just you want Igbo student that attending that school not to speak igbo language because the school belong to Yoruba. To be honest is a shame to christainity. Because in my state there are many muslim schools and nobody force anybody to Go mosque. Let christain wake up from this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by laudate: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

....FFK was adopted and raised in a Muslim family, he still practice his faith today.

Same as Bishop Oyedepo and others..

Tinubu, Fashola, Saraki, Amosun, Ajimobi Fatai Ahmed all have Christian wives, and they practice their faith in peace
Oga, which FFK are you talking about? shocked Is it Femi Fani-Kayode? He was NEVER adopted by any Muslim family, o! He lived all his life with his parents at home and abroad. His father was a Christian and his paternal great-grandfather, was a clergyman. His mum the late Chief Mrs Adia Fani-Kayode was born into a Muslim family, but she later converted to Christianity on her own, before she got married. sad

Bishop Oyedepo was born into a Muslim home, but later converted to Christianity while he was in school. His Muslim father stopped paying his fees, because of that. His grandmother had to take over the burden of this education, because his father refused to pay Oyedepo's fees, after he joined Christianity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin that is way of christain they like forcing anything. But wait soon they will regret it. No more fool in the world.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

grin cp that weak guy? He will soon get crippled like David wood. No body mess with Islam
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by OLUWABIG(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

I wonder why most Muslim Apologist usually complain about him not appearing physical at debates
something that wont change anything

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:
[color=#000000][/color]
They didn't state they are a Christian university. They deceive Muslims by stating that Isiaka Adeleke is a Muslim to encourage Muslim students.

Al Hikmah, Crescent university and many other Muslim universities do not force people to pray because Musloms are tolerant and respect other people religious views.

Christains force other people to go to church. If it happens to them, you will see Christian's shouting ISLAMISATION after duping school fees from Muslims. Why did they hide their true colours. Even a child knows that Convenant, Redeemer e.t.c are Christian universities.

CHRISTIANS ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES AND INTOLERANT.

Yes christain think they smart? But they are the fool, how can you force someone to follow u? But that is how christainity start. They are liar and deciver
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin cp that weak guy? He will soon get crippled like David wood. No body mess with Islam

You call him
You want his number

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Yes christain think they smart? But they are the fool, how can you force someone to follow u? But that is how christainity start. They are liar and deciver

Convert or die is that christianity
Yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Tellemall: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
dominique:

So Christians don't attend Atiku's private university situated in the core north or Atiku is not a northern Muslim again? Topics like this only successfully reveal who the real intolerant people are. STOP excusing bad behaviour because it is being done by someone that align with your beliefs. If by chance Atiku is forcing the non Muslims in his school to go for Jumat and not practice their faith, I will be amongst the people that will criticize him because not only is it unfair on them, the Quran preaches against it.

When you want to enroll in a University, do you or do you not read up on it the same way you check to see what courses are on offer?

Why would his University not be secular if it's stated to be secular on its website? The question now is: is this University stated to be secular or religious? If not, why apply there knowing you don't belong to that religion and cannot cope with the regulations?

This is like a Christian complaining about attending the Turkish University because the name is showing nothing religious. Yet if you read up, it is an islamist University. Same applies here. Why crying so much? Read the prospectus. Don't cry after when you didn't read before. How is it now surprising that it I
s a Christian University and that they do Christian things there?

Too much sentiment.

This is like British parents sending their kids to school and they get sent back home for having bad haircuts and wearing the wrong shoes. They go to the tabloids instead to complain and whine that they've been mistreated, but it's in the handbook. At the end of the day the folly of the complaining parents is laid bare Same thing here. Fall in or fall out. Nothing religious or sentimental about it. Nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Bulusc: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Govt universities in the north muslims do not allow Christians practice their religion.Muslims go and build your universities and live Christian universities alone.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by 1samm: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tenshades:

Show me where you saw it in d Qur'an that a convert should be disowned and threatened with death, please!

If you can do that, I will kindly dump Islam.
punishments for apostates includes: GRIEVOUS CHASTISEMENT (Quran 16:106)..DEATH(Quran 4:89)!!..I hope dis helps you to finally receive sense to do d right thing amen!!!
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Convert or die is that christianity
Yes or no

Yes.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

You call him
You want his number

Yes pls. I have his page in my Facebook I always challenge him but he can't pick up my challenge. Pls give me his number?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Yes pls. I have his page in my Facebook I always challenge him but he can't pick up my challenge. Pls give me his number?

WWW.patreon .com/christian prince
He will call you back
Abdul Pls my dear let me know when you connect
So we can laugh together
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Yes.

Mohammed teach you how to lie
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plnvu6vQaU4
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Tenshades(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
1samm:
punishments for apostates includes: GRIEVOUS CHASTISEMENT (Quran 16:106)..DEATH(Quran 4:89)!!..I hope dis helps you to finally receive sense to do d right thing amen!!!

I'm so sorry for you 'cos you missed the purpose of that verse: when and why it was revealed.

Google can't help you... ntoor
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Stakeholders(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
And Mr Adeleke aspire for governship position in osun state.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

WWW.patreon .com/christian prince
He will call you back
Abdul Pls my dear let me know when you connect
So we can laugh together

I don't talk too much, cross rat.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Mohammed teach you how to lie

Just put me wrong if Jesus never command Moses to kill and destroy anybody that worship another God? Then I can believe that christain have not Force anyone to follow God of isreal?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Just put me wrong if Jesus never command Moses to kill and destroy anybody that worship another God? Then I can believe that christain have not Force anyone to follow God of isreal?

Abdul whats is wrong with you
Call christian prince and stop yr foolishness
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I don't talk too much, cross rat.

Black stone worshippers
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Black stone worshippers

Cross rat. I don't talk too much.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:

Abdul whats is wrong with you
Call christian prince and stop yr foolishness

Cross rat. Why are you rushing? Shame on you, you can't answer my question. But wait and see. Soon between me and cp. Cross rat watch out
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Cross rat. Why are you rushing? Shame on you, you can't answer my question. But wait and see. Soon between me and cp. Cross rat watch out

Sura 10/94

. Look God is asking the Prophet that if he has any doubt then he can go and ask the people of the book. The Prophet replied back that he does not doubt and therefore not ask. (Tafsir of Ibn Kathir), (Tafsir of Suyuti), (Tafsir of Tabari) and (Tafsir of Qurtubi)

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Abdul who are people of the book?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by limeta(f): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g35L2cYEjjQ

Abdul enjoy this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teacher’s Remark That A Student Is Not Behaving Like A Human Draws Attention / Four FUTA Students Die In Accident In Ondo / Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.