Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts (29558 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
Bluntemperor:
MURIC or whatever your name should better go elsewhere because it is faith based Institutions and the University authority should just ignore the noise.
we know of many institutions in this our Nigeria that is of other faith that those who chose them seek academic excellence not the way being portrayed by MURIC.
They didn't state they are a Christian university. They deceive Muslims by stating that Isiaka Adeleke is a Muslim to encourage Muslim students.

Al Hikmah, Crescent university and many other Muslim universities do not force people to pray because Musloms are tolerant and respect other people religious views.

Christains force other people to go to church. If it happens to them, you will see Christian's shouting ISLAMISATION after duping school fees from Muslims. Why did they hide their true colours. Even a child knows that Convenant, Redeemer e.t.c are Christian universities.

CHRISTIANS ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES AND INTOLERANT.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
They didn't state they are a Christian university. They deceive Muslims by stating that Isiaka Adeleke is a Muslim to encourage Muslim students.

Al Hikmah, Crescent university and many other Muslim universities do not force people to pray because Musloms are tolerant and respect other people religious views.

Christains force other people to go to church. If it happens to them, you will see Christian's shouting ISLAMISATION after duping school fees from Muslims. Why did they hide their true colours. Even a child knows that Convenant, Redeemer e.t.c are Christian universities.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by laudate: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:

If someone tells you that Muslims are bigger hypocrites than Christians, what would you say? Stop making noise about Adeleke University. It is a private faith-based institution, as clearly stated in black & white on their website. If you are not sure what kind of "faith" they practise, why not ask before you enter the school?? shocked

Obviously, you have not even entered the Muslim universities in Nigeria, to witness what goes on there. Hijab is a compulsory uniform for the female undergraduates in there. You cannot even enter the convocation hall to graduate, if you are not wearing an academic gown complete with Hijab, if you are female.

And yes, attendance in the mosque is compulsory. Go and check.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by JOTE(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
fergie001:
What determines morality?

Can someone tell me the name of the church situated in the Crescent University?

I don't know what to tell this man,
Let me wait for the elders.......

or in fountain university?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by drakeli: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2019
olajoseph22:

Ah aha! Which of the google are you using na?
He is using made in China google. Everything is made in China these days.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by drakeli: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2019
danjumakolo:

A Christian university should not go into personal faiths of non Christian's in an institution.
I know more than 8 state Universities in the north which have 80% Muslims but has never taught of interfering in other students faiths.
are those 8 state universities private institutions or universities funded with tax payers money?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by 040drogba: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Muric are trying may god help, u in creating arwarenes among nigerian.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2019
laudate:

If someone tells you that Muslims are bigger hypocrites than Christians, what would you say? Stop making noise about Adeleke University. It is a private faith-based institution, as clearly stated in black & white on their website. If you are not sure what kind of "faith" they practise, why not ask before you enter the school?? shocked

Obviously, you have not even entered the Muslim universities in Nigeria, to witness what goes on there. Hijab is a compulsory uniform for the female undergraduates in there. You cannot even enter the convocation hall to graduate, if you are not wearing an academic gown complete with Hijab, if you are female.

And yes, attendance in the mosque is compulsory. Go and check.

Stop lying HYPOCRITE. Al Hikmah, Crescent and many more do not force Christians to go to the mosque. So why are they forcing Muslims to go to church. Even Christians who attended has stated it there that they dont force them.

More so, why should Adeleke university lie to attract Muslim students. I am not surprised because you people are DECEIVERS AND HYPOCRITES.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by laudate: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:
Stop lying HYPOCRITE. Al Hikmah, Crescent and many more do not force Christians to go to the mosque. So why are they forcing Muslims to go to church. Even Christians who attended has stated it there that they dont force them.

More so, why should Adeleke university lie to attract Muslim students. I am not surprised because you people are DECEIVERS AND HYPOCRITES.
You are the biggest hypocrite here. Mosque attendance in those universities is compulsory. And wearing of Hijab by female students is also compulsory. Stop peddling your fake propaganda!

Which particular Christian student attended any of these 4 universities ( i.e. Fountain University Osogbo, Crescent University Abeokuta, Al-Qalam University in Katsina and Al -Hikmah University Ilorin), and disputed it?

This is a picture of Al-Hikmah university female undergraduates, during a ceremony at the School.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2019
laudate:

You are the biggest hypocite here. Mosque attendance in those universities is compulsory. And wearing of Hijab by female students is also compulsory. Stop peddling your fake propaganda!
Which particular Christian student attended any of these 3 universities ( i.e. Fountain University Osogbo, Crescent University Abeokuta, and Al -Hikmah university Ilorin, and disputed it?

See I am not used to reply trolls like you hence if you quote me, I wont waste my time replying you.

But one thing is sure, everyone knows that CHRISTIANS ARE INTOLERANT, DECEIVERS AND HYPOCRITES.

Go to the following link and check comment by Gaddafithe2nd which is the last comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/5250988/adeleke-university-accused-forcing-muslims/5

Have a lovely day. You dont need to lie and be deceitful like Adeleke university. You are better than this.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Tenshades:

You be fool because you are restricted to your village... Go to North and see churches inside campuses. FUTMINNA is an example. Even off campus, church scatter for everywhere and nobody dey stop dem.
There is a difference sir and in this case you are actually the fool.Futminna is a government school where all religions are allowed, Adeleke university just like Redeemed or convenant are faith based schools..

I am a Muslim but why aren't Christians here yelling because there are no churches in crescent university? Because it is equally a faith based schools..understand facts before coming here to spew nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by hopefulLandlord: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So you are telling me atheist who is irreligious wouldn't mind having churches and mosques in his school?

Being irreligious doesn't mean one is "antireligious". there are irreligious theists ie people who believe in some god but don't subscribe to any organised religion

yes, I wouldn't mind having churches in my school so long it doesn't in anyway interfere with the school affairs negatively and I can say most (read: all) atheists I know share this opinion
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by laudate: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:
See I am not used to reply trolls like you hence if you quote me, I wont waste my time replying you.

But one thing is sure, everyone knows that CHRISTIANS ARE INTOLERANT, DECEIVERS AND HYPOCRITES.

Go to the following link and check comment by Gaddafithe2nd which is the last comment.

Have a lovely day. You dont need to lie and be deceitful like Adeleke university. You are better than this.

Oga, you are the one insulting people by calling them names, left right and centre. I mentioned 4 Islamic universities. Instead, you are just repeating one - Al-Hikmah. I asked you to mention the Christian student that went there and told you that mosque attendance is not compulsory. You could not do so, instead you are quoting a link that does not provide answers to the questions asked. undecided

You were told that wearing Hijab is compulsory in these Islamic universities. You could not provide evidence to refute this, instead you engaged in name- calling by saying Christians are hypocrites. Well, Muslims are bigger hypocrites too, if you look at it critically. sad

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Tenshades(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

There is a difference sir and in this case you are actually the fool.Futminna is a government school where all religions are allowed, Adeleke university just like Redeemed or convenant are faith based schools..

I am a Muslim but why aren't Christians here yelling because there are no churches in crescent university? Because it is equally a faith based schools..understand facts before coming here to spew nonsense

Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Tenshades:

Allahu Akbar!
I hear you..bye bye

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:

Christians are intolerant wawuuuuuuuuuuu.....I went to ISI ibadan..and for over 50 years that the school had existed,(a school actually founded by a christian) there is been no beef until a certain Muslim man came last year and started trouble about Hijab and all that had the school closed down for weeks...i remember a certain Islamic teacher park at UI gate and ask Christians not to enter his car...if u are going to be biased, please do so with facts

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Afonja007: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr. Man when I said you should go and read history, I know you have less information. Have you read about the contributions of Islam and Muslims in the world, especially in Science, Mathematics, Medicine and Literature.

There are many things Western education/Christianity education copied from Islamic education. Muslims were the ones that started scholarships, rote learning which is still practiced till now. As at the time the Europeans were in Dark ages, the Muslim world were leading.

The Western power might colonised the Muslims now, because the Moorish Muslims from Africa controlled Iberian Penisula (Spain and Portugal) for more than 500 years. What about the Ottoman empire, the larges Muslim empire controlled from Palestine to Eastern Europe and their contributions can't be put aside.

If I tell you the Arabs once took more than 2 million Europeans as slave, I am sure you will dent it.

Mr man read and stop displaying your ignorance.
what your talking is bullshit Egypt of pharoh is not present day Egypt of of backward arabs, Istanbul was built by greek before barbarians from mongolia the present day Turkish people seized it from Greek,Muslim thought the world mathematics still the birth place of Mohammed is back ward as ever if not for oil,Muslim occupied Andalusia Cordoba in Spain but they were later thought the lessons of their life and they were droving back to desert of morroco where they belong,even when Greek people built Olympic stadium Mohammed was still drinking camel urine in saudi

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Dagrace01(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Adeleke University is affiliated to the 7th day Adventist Church.. I believe a prospective student should have read about the school before attending it.. In this world of internet, Google would have at least helped to know this.. By agreeing to attend the school despite knowing that it's faith based is agreeing to abide by their rules.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Evercurious(f): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Stalwert:
Adeleke university is mad. If you want Muslims to attend church as being part of the school practices, at least have the decency to tell them before admitting them into your school.

Christian extremists are deadly, they pretentiously act like reasonable human who respect freedom of religion, but under their pretense is a vile demonic being which seeks to force people through any means including subterfuge to practice their religion.

In the US and France, extremist Christians have been known to go to Jewish graves to covert dead Jews into their religion by conducting Christian funeral rites. This is plain madness

We are living in Nigeria, when you decide to live in Saudi Arabia confront them, MURIC is talking about the fanatics who believe Nigeria is a Christian country when they violate the rights and shout Saudi Arabia to deflect why Christians force Muslims to pray in a church.

Then get yourself out of that university. Go attend an Islamic one where you ll be okay with all rules and regulations there..

NAA BY FORCE?

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by xyz123456: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

AL-HIKMAH and FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, do not ask me a stupid question again.

Liar. Alhikmah and fountain does not force anyone to go to church. I sabi the schools wella

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Evercurious(f): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Tenshades:

You be fool because you are restricted to your village... Go to North and see churches inside campuses. FUTMINNA is an example. Even off campus, church scatter for everywhere and nobody dey stop dem.

And are those universities private owned?
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by fergie001: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
JOTE:

or in fountain university?

I wonder ooooo
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by OLUWABIG(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
limeta:
Take this all of you and drink from it
Christian prince is still waiting for Akintola for a debate
Christian prince is mad oo make Akintola no try am Abeg
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Tenshades(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Evercurious:

And are those universities private owned?
Sorry ma.
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by OLUWABIG(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:
[color=#000000][/color]

ok

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by 1samm: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mccullum:

You fall to reason to his point that Adeleke University decieved the parents and students by their failure of letting them not to be aware that the school practice full doctrine of Christianity without allowing any other religions within the school except Christianity... That's full of deception and wickedness of crusaders in systemic way.
it's ok dat you r an idiot no one is disputing it but must u continue to prove it constantly?!!...WHO APPLIES TO A UNIVERSITY WITHOUT GOING TO THEIR WEBSITE?..IT IS STATED CLEARLY THAT IT IS A FAITH BASED SCHOOL HENCE EVERYONE IS SUBJECT TO D RULES WITHIN!!..I know it's difficult to understand since you r a simpleton but rules are rules!!..if u aren't ok with it then GERROOUTTTT!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Tenshades(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
hosey:
[color=#000000][/color]

So so intolerant... I still picture how my deeper life babe dey always hide from her church members whenever she come my syd...

She always reject me seeing her off. Na for my door I dey always go back.

I'll be like, WTF
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
drakeli:
are those 8 state universities private institutions or universities funded with tax payers money?

They are privately funded by individuals.
But admission is open to all faith.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by 1samm: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tenshades:

So so intolerant... I still picture how my deeper life babe dey always hide from her church members whenever she come my syd...

She always reject me seeing her off. Na for my door I dey always go back.

I'll be like, WTF
LET ME TELL YOU WAT INTOLERANCE IS!!..IT IS WEN MY COURSE MATE RUKKY GETS DISOWNED BY HER MUSLIM DAD AND THREATENED WITH DEATH (WHICH BY D WAY IS SUPPORTED BY ISLAM...some bullshit like cleansing her soul) FOR CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY!!..she has not been home since 2017!!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts by Tenshades(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
1samm:
LET ME TELL YOU WAT INTOLERANCE IS!!..IT IS WEN MY COURSE MATE RUKKY GETS DISOWNED BY HER MUSLIM DAD AND THREATENED WITH DEATH (WHICH BY D WAY IS SUPPORTED BY ISLAM...some bullshit like cleansing her soul) FOR CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY!!..she has not been home since 2017!!

Show me where you saw it in d Qur'an that a convert should be disowned and threatened with death, please!

If you can do that, I will kindly dump Islam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four FUTA Students Die In Accident In Ondo / Adeyeye Olorunfemi, Rusticated Student Of UNILAG Blasts School Management (Video / English Gurus!!! How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? Which Statement Is Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.