Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love (7606 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Finally someone likes me here lol, don't mind me jare., that guy's vibe is just off, dislike his personality here, and the lady deserves better, some of her comments are worth reading and filled with wisdom and I kinda like her, maybe you should go for her since I'm taken lol, what do you think?
nah...I'm sticking with you. if you are happy where you are you won't be seeking his attention here...I'll probably go through her comments if I have time...
so are u done thinking about what u thinking of?
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Finally someone likes me here lol, don't mind me jare., that guy's vibe is just off, dislike his personality here, and the lady deserves better, some of her comments are worth reading and filled with wisdom and I kinda like her, maybe you should go for her since I'm taken lol, what do you think?
q

see aunty !! naa ur type go carry small boy go club spend money if the boy talk say e no do ... you cry n creat threads on NL crime section

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
ericsmith:
q

see aunty !! naa ur type go carry small boy go club spend money if the boy talk say e no do ... you cry n creat threads on NL crime section

You are very right, how will I spend on a small boy then he'll now say he's no more interested? I'll just kill him, create a thread on crime section to cry on why I had to kill a boy I loved, yep, you're absolutely right.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2019
DominusPrime:

nah...I'm sticking with you. if you are happy where you are you won't be seeking his attention here...I'll probably go through her comments if I have time...
so are u done thinking about what u thinking of?

Wow, you can deduce that I'm not happy where I am because I love trolling some people here? Is this how y"all conclude about people in a faceless forum? Lol okay, and no, don't go through her comments, you are also not worthy of her too angry and I wasn't thinking anything else undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by HappyPagan: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Daeylar:
Op I'd rather be single.

I want both. Where I give a damn about him and he does the same for me. Although it's said to be best to go where you're wanted. I wouldn't like being in a relationship where I don't really care for you and I'm just there because you like me.

Seems like a waste of my time.

And I can't like a man that doesn't like me. Not to talk of actually 'loving' a guy like that, Never ; so the 2nd scenario doesn't even apply at all.
I dey here, dey wait you since.

Make I go comb hair, I dey come.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are very right, how will I spend on a small boy then he'll now say he's no more interested? I'll just kill him, create a thread on crime section to cry on why I had to kill a boy I loved, yep, you're absolutely right.

when u creat that thread ..am sure SARs ,police & Dss will battle for 1st to comment, army go share & Fbi will like it. gud luck
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
ericsmith:

when u creat that thread ..am sure SARs ,police & Dss will battle for 1st to comment, army go share & Fbi will like it. gud luck

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Thanks dear.

After you threatened to kill me .... oyo

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
ericsmith:

After you threatened to kill me .... oyo

Lmao, okay I'll skin you alive tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, okay I'll skin you alive tongue

if it wil make me a lil bit tone in complexion .... aunty just do it

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MasterShifu010(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

There's one thing my Literature teacher, Mrs Julie back in SS3 said to us; which I'll never forget. She said if at any point in life we find ourselves confused on which man to pick, we should make sure we choose he who loves us the most.

At that time, I didn't really know much about love. I'd never had a boyfriend. But having grown and had experiences over the years, I realise that women love easily, but men don't. So when you find a man who truly loves you and shows it in every damn way, hold fast to him. Didn't the Bible say a woman is cursed to love her husband? A woman would more easily come to love who cares for her and f*cks her. So when you put your mind to it, it's a lot easier. cheesy
....well said...ancient wisdom valuable like gifts of gold

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Wow, you can deduce that I'm not happy where I am because I love trolling some people here? Is this how y"all conclude about people in a faceless forum? Lol okay, and no, don't go through her comments, you are also not worthy of her too angry and I wasn't thinking anything else undecided

lol...I'm not worthy of her? keep living in your self built illusion...
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

lol...I'm not worthy of her? keep living in your self built illusion...

Why? Because I can see you're like the rest of them here? You are not worthy of her, not even an inch, she deserves someone better than you, and you gave me an impression of being a gentleman, now I know better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why? Because I can see you're like the rest of them here? You are not worthy of her, not even an inch, she deserves someone better than you, and you gave me an impression of being a gentleman, now I know better.

this is how u ladies bring out the bad side in men. I asked for your number you said you'd think about it. I ask again n u say u are not thinking about anything. there are more polite ways to say no and I'm mature enough not to take it badly. then I notice that someone I respect is chasing after a guy who doesn't send her and I talk about it. all of a sudden u say I don't deserve her and I'm not a gentle man...check your attitude well...have you acted like an adult ? all you've said has it been mature to you? this is how friendships turn sour on nl and end up in insults but I'm not gonna be a part of that...u r obviously still childish...hooking up people just like that and then deciding one is not worthy of her. who are you to even make that decision? lol...nl is really making you feel important o.

anyways hope your day is going great
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

this is how u ladies bring out the bad side in men. I asked for your number you said you'd think about it. I ask again n u say u are not thinking about anything. there are more polite ways to say no and I'm mature enough not to take it badly. then I notice that someone I respect is chasing after a guy who doesn't send her and I talk about it. all of a sudden u say I don't deserve her and I'm not a gentle man...check your attitude well...have you acted like an adult ? all you've said has it been mature to you? this is how friendships turn sour on nl and end up in insults but I'm not gonna be a part of that...u r obviously still childish...hooking up people just like that and then deciding one is not worthy of her. who are you to even make that decision? lol...nl is really making you feel important o.

anyways hope your day is going great

All this is cos I refuse to take it off nl with you? Lmao now I'm justified that I made the right decision, dude there was never any friendship between us, I was only cordial with you like every other person here, and yes, I will say anything I feEl like saying regarding whoever here and I will continue to troll whoever I feel like trolling, why are you hang up on who I quote even if I'm being ignored? How does that affect you? Now I see you have a problem, and now I know your girl, whoever she is here, made the right decision by ignoring you twice or leaving you and I hope you both never get back together, and I'll continue to say that you are not worthy of biglittlelois, she deserves better and will get better, wait why are pained cos I said that? I really hope she's not the one.

You say rubbish to me and still asking how my day is going? Dude don't ever quote me again else I'll claw you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

All this is cos I refuse to take it off nl with you? Lmao now I'm justified that I made the right decision, dude there was never any friendship between us, I was only cordial with you like every other person here, and yes, I will say anything I feEl like saying regarding whoever here and I will continue to troll whoever I feel like trolling, why are you hang up on who I quote even if I'm being ignored? How does that affect you? Now I see you have a problem, and now I know your girl, whoever she is here, made the right decision by ignoring you twice or leaving you and I hope you both never get back together, and I'll continue to say that you are not worthy of biglittlelois, she deserves better and will get better, wait why are pained cos I said that? I really hope she's not the one.

You say rubbish to me and still asking how my day is going? Dude don't ever quote me again else I'll claw you.
LMAO...claw me? Ok...I'm waiting...

and that you don't give me your number is no big deal...it's just the way u said it. anyway with time you will learn the lessons you need to learn
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

LMAO...claw me? Ok...I'm waiting...

and that you don't give me your number is no big deal...it's just the way u said it. anyway with time you will learn the lessons you need to learn

Buzz off.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Kingsteve(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
So many profiles with no profile pics.
It would be nice to see what these people really look like.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Kingsteve(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:
None.
bot spotted!
tongue
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Buzz off.
I'll decide when I do. stop quoting me.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

I'll decide when I do. stop quoting me.

I'll quote you till infinity, retàrd.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by monex(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

There's one thing my Literature teacher, Mrs Julie back in SS3 said to us; which I'll never forget. She said if at any point in life we find ourselves confused on which man to pick, we should make sure we choose he who loves us the most.

At that time, I didn't really know much about love. I'd never had a boyfriend. But having grown and had experiences over the years, I realise that women love easily, but men don't. So when you find a man who truly loves you and shows it in every damn way, hold fast to him. Didn't the Bible say a woman is cursed to love her husband? A woman would more easily come to love who cares for her and f*cks her. So when you put your mind to it, it's a lot easier. cheesy

I totally agree.

I used to argue against this with some of my "feminist" friends. I argued that the lady should love more because men were naturally more objective and could more easily respect and be fair to some they aren't attracted to. I used the analogy of a girl being toasted by a guy she isnt attracted to in butressing my point.

In the last year or so, i have come to agree that the man should love more. A man should tilt towards the lady he loves while a woman should tilt more to the one that loves her. two observations led to my change in view:

1) women interpret love more subjectively: being married to a guy who treats you right as a sense of duty rather than because of his feelings for you. he doesn't cheat on you because he is disciplined and not because he loves you

2) more men than women can more easily come to terms with love demonstrated as respect or as a sense of duty. She respects me because I am her husband and not because she is attracted to me or I am worthy of her respect.

The sample space for my observations was quite small so I (and you) still might be wrong
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I'll quote you till infinity, retàrd.
lol...the baby in you is coming out now...thought you wanted me to stop quoting you.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

lol...the baby in you is coming out now...thought you wanted me to stop quoting you.

I can do this all day with you, either you stop or we continue, your choice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I've made my choice...
I'm quite free for about a week more so until then I'm all yours my dear... grin
Fountainofyouth:

I've made my choice...
I'm quite free for about a week more so until then I'm all yours my dear...
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

I've made my choice...
I'm quite free for about a week more so until then I'm all yours my dear... grin
I've made my choice...
I'm quite free for about a week more so until then I'm all yours my dear...

You sha don't want me to stay pissed at you, which one is "I'm all yours" would you like to fvck me?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
monex:

I totally agree.

I used to argue against this with some of my "feminist" friends. I argued that the lady should love more because men were naturally more objective and could more easily respect and be fair to some they aren't attracted to. I used the analogy of a girl being toasted by a guy she isnt attracted to in butressing my point.

In the last year or so, i have come to agree that the man should love more. A man should tilt towards the lady he loves while a woman should tilt more to the one that loves her. two observations led to my change in view:

1) women interpret love more subjectively: being married to a guy who treats you right as a sense of duty rather than because of his feelings for you. he doesn't cheat on you because he is disciplined and not because he loves you

2) more men than women can more easily come to terms with love demonstrated as respect or as a sense of duty. She respects me because I am her husband and not because she is attracted to me or I am worthy of her respect.

The sample space for my observations was quite small so I (and you) still might be wrong

Lol. You see, at the end of the day, it's not really anour right and wrong. It's more about, "which do you think works best, which would you propose to a lady in a dilemma?"

I don't love easily, but with a man who loves me and treats me right...and who scores welll on certain basic requirements, then I know I would certainly come to love him, too...and would be happy.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You sha don't want me to stay pissed at you, which one is "I'm all yours" would you like to fvck me?
lol...no matter what there's no need for anger...why should a faceless forum have the power to kill my joy. I told you earlier all is fun for me...

hmmm....fvuking u? I'd have to see you first and find out if I'll be attracted to you...I'm not so desperate for pucsy that I'll jump at anything I come across...same way u might not like what u see about me...
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
monex:

I totally agree.

Lol. You see, at the end of the day, it's not really about right and wrong. It's more about, "which do you think works best, which would you propose to a lady in a dilemma?"

I don't love easily, but with a man who loves me and treats me right...and who scores welll on certain basic requirements, then I know I would certainly come to love him, too...and would be happy.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2019
I would want a guy who understands, accepts, adores, and respects me enough to have me. Love is just a feeling, and will not thrive over the years. We can choose to love, unlove, and relove if we want.
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Goalnaldo(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I would want a guy who understands, accepts, adores, and respects me enough to have me. Love is just a feeling, and will not thrive over the years. We can choose to love, unlove, and relove if we want.
iam the one look no further
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by schumastic(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Smart girl I know what you did lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Big Bum Begins To Deflate, Lady Cries Out In Pain / Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing / What's Your Position?-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.