Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love (7578 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Timekeeper: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2019
I would love to know the best ladies prefers.
Who would you choose between?

A guys that loves you, cares for you, adores you and treat you as if you are the only lady in this world but you don't really love him like that

Or

A guy that doesn't really love you, he is just your close frnd but you love him. You care for him but he doesn't really love you. And he is probably the reason you don't love the guy that cares 4u genuinely

If you are told to settle down with one, who would you choose between the two?

Cc:
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
MissRaine
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1 (my married nairaland crush)
MissSweet
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
MissSweet
ibkayee
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by lilmax(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2019
A guy that doesn't really love you, he is just your close frnd but you love him. You care for him but he doesn't really love you. And he is probably the reason you don't love the guy that cares 4u genuinely

this makes sense to you? or you don't know how Nigerian women are operated?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2019
the question is for ladies. let me park here and read comments form our beloved ladies

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by EngrMcDon(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2019
The ladies should talk o, some of them can do crazy things when in love
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Love alone would not do it for me in a marriage or relationship.
I need the one that would understand me.I don't even know how to love so it is better the guy has the upperhand in that area(love or understanding)
To me understanding summarises love kiss
Just understand me cry

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Phenomenal16(f): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Timekeeper:

A guys that loves you, cares for you, adores you and treat you as if you are the only lady in this world but you don't really love him like that

Or

Cc:
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
MissRaine
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
MissSweet
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
MissSweet
ibkayee
...the guy that loves me anytime any day
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by bodaola(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Ladies be saying the guyz that love them. Which one wuna love grin

Any ways....

From the stable of BODA OLA WRITES i present to you
ONE MINUTE MAN.

A Romance Story Filled With Humor.

Click the link to read in literature...
https://www.nairaland.com/5250736/one-minute-man-romance-thriller

Don't forget to drop your comment and follow for more update.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by ibkayee(f): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Guy who loves me any day lol

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Timekeeper:

Or

Cc:
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
MissRaine
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
MissSweet
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
MissSweet
ibkayee

There's one thing my Literature teacher, Mrs Julie back in SS3 said to us; which I'll never forget. She said if at any point in life we find ourselves confused on which man to pick, we should make sure we choose he who loves us the most.

At that time, I didn't really know much about love. I'd never had a boyfriend. But having grown and had experiences over the years, I realise that women love easily, but men don't. So when you find a man who truly loves you and shows it in every damn way, hold fast to him. Didn't the Bible say a woman is cursed to love her husband? A woman would more easily come to love who cares for her and f*cks her. So when you put your mind to it, it's a lot easier. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Love alone would not do it for me in a marriage or relationship.
I need the one that would understand me.I don't even know how to love so it is better the guy has the upperhand in that area(love or understanding)
To me understanding summarises love kiss
Just understand me cry

Understanding is it. It should always be the bond, if it's dating - with something bigger "oneness" as the target if it's marriage because it's the zenith of understanding. Feeling may be mutual, but love will always remain a man's forte while submissiveness a woman's forte.

A rational you like this will always be a better you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

Understanding is it. It should always be the bond, if it's dating - with something bigger "oneness" as the target if it's marriage because it's the zenith of understanding. Feeling may be mutual, but love will always remain a man's forte while submissiveness a woman's forte .

A rational you like this will always be a better you.
The bold is not for me sir.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

The bold is not for me sir.

lol. How can you achieve understanding if love doesn't agree/meet submissiveness (not servility)?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by missimelda01(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
I'll choose a man that loves me but I should at least like him enough to be with him, hopefully the likeness will develop into love someday. If I have my way I'd rather be with someone who loves me as much as I love him.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

lol. How can you achieve understanding if love doesn't agree/meet submissiveness (not servility)?
Who said they had to meet each other. There is no manual for relationships.love and submission is not the only thing that matters in a relationship or marriage and there are other factors and to me understanding is of high importance it summarises both(love and submission and whatever you might add) and understanding matters to both parties.
I believe in mutuality so if it has to be submissiveness(I am not a submissive person by nature and I don't plan on being one now) and love and whatever factors I expect it to be mutual not just from me but both of us with that we can reach understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MJBOLT: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2019
all this girls up there telling lies,they will go after the guy that does not love them and use the guy that loves them to pass away time

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
all this girls up there telling lies,they will go after the guy that does not love them and use the guy that loves them to pass away time
Commissioner for women affairs na so dem to tell you undecided
You are in no position to speak for all women cheesy
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MJBOLT: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2019
i have seen it happen many times,the guy that care,adore,loves,treat a lady well always end up in the friendzone while the other guy will get all the love,care and attention from the girl

AmazonTopaz:

Commissioner for women affairs na so dem to tell you undecided
You are in no position to speak for all women cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
i have seen it happen many times,the guy that care,adore,loves,treat a lady well always end up in the friendzone while the other guy will get all the love,care and attention from the girl

shocked shocked
Not always true wink
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MJBOLT: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Biglittlelois,wake up sleepy sleepy
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Biglittlelois(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

The Bible says "husband love your wife, wife submit to your husband" that is my stand on that, sorry M.J I had to go religious smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by LordKO(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Who said they had to meet each other. There is no manual for relationships.love and submission is not the only thing that matters in a relationship or marriage and there are other factors and to me understanding is of high importance it summarises both(love and submission and whatever you might add) and understanding matters to both parties.
I believe in mutuality so if it has to be submissiveness(I am not a submissive person by nature and I don't plan on being one now) and love and whatever factors I expect it to be mutual not just from me but both of us with that we can reach understanding.

Love and submissiveness are compound products of goodness - unfortunately goodness (or an entity) changes its form when talking about mutuality.

Variance doesn't automatically mean negative - at least not in this case - so submissiveness will always remain a variant of love. This is just like a woman is a different form of another human being, man - difference doesn't mean inequality.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2019
LordKO:

Love and submissiveness are compound products of goodness - unfortunately goodness (or an entity) changes its form when talking about mutuality.

Variance doesn't automatically mean negative - at least not in this case - submissiveness will always remain a variant of love, just like a woman is a different form of another human being, man. Difference doesn't mean inequality.

I never talked about inequality but mutuality.
All these things you mentioned goodness, love submission and what have you are human attributes or characteristics meaning such can be found in both genders.So why stereotyping saying only women got to do that and only men got to do this?
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MJBOLT: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
i talk am,las las you will friendzone the guy that treats you well.

Biglittlelois:

The Bible says "husband love your wife, wife submit to your husband" that is my stand on that, sorry M.J I had to go religious smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Abeg it has to be balanced, equal love so that one will not be taken for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

Wow you are really in love with her, that's why you've been ignoring my mentions cos you are scared to admit the obvious truth, lol I won't bite nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Deepfeel(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Timekeeper:

Or

Cc:
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
MissRaine
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
MissSweet
mercy0008
Funmisticqueen
chiommy123
zinnyzee
QueenSekxy
Daeylar
sochey
MissSweet
ibkayee

Women don't marry for love na , Regina married Ned not because of love
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
i talk am,las las you will friendzone the guy that treats you well.

And you know that how undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lol

What is your ish please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What is your ish please.

Ma'am I respect you here because most of your post always makes sense especially yesterday regarding what women brings to the table in a relationship so please kindly ignore me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by MJBOLT: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2019
all ladies are the same in that regard,ignore and friendzone the caring guy but give attention and care to the non caring guy

Biglittlelois:

And you know that how undecided
Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Biglittlelois(f): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
all ladies are the same in that regard,ignore and friendzone the caring guy but give attention and care to the non caring guy

Lol okay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love by Texman21: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? / Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? / Who Wan Marry These Girls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.