Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Angry Girlfriend Drags Her Boyfriend Online After Facebook Post (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Girlfriend Drags Her Boyfriend Online After Facebook Post (photos) (824 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Girlfriend Drags Her Boyfriend Online After Facebook Post (photos) by elninosft(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2019
An angry girlfriend has blasted her boyfriend online after he took to Facebook to claim he's single and is in need of a room to rent.

He posted in the Adelaide Rental Property Facebook page on Monday in an effort to find a room.

'Looking for a room in northern suburbs. I work full time, and have great references. I'm single and I'm drug/alcohol free. Willing to pay up to 200 a week (bills included),' he wrote.

Few minutes later, his angry girlfriend discovered his post and slammed him for going online to look for a new room and also lying that he was single.

She wrote: Ummm what the actual f*** babe?! Since when were u single and needing somewhere to live huh…,' she began.

'What a great boyfriend you are…Just remind me again who the selfish one is..cos it seems that its you not me.

'Considering I'm the one out there trying my hardest to find us and my three kids a house to live in & you have the audacity to put this up without a thought of us….'

See Photos Here:
https://afriedu.com/angry-girlfriend-drags-boyfriend

Re: Angry Girlfriend Drags Her Boyfriend Online After Facebook Post (photos) by LuciferIslam: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Madam, he just said he's single and you are attacking him.

If you are in a relationship with him, why not tell him so he will be aware?
Why attack an innocent man senselessly?

We have many cases of people living with HIV without knowing.

I hate people that just jump into conclusions without proper evidence.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Girlfriend Drags Her Boyfriend Online After Facebook Post (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
If you are not married, you are single.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Love Story I Never Wrote. (25+ vulgar* reader discretion not advise) / Taxi Driver Caught Mastubating While Driving A Passenger (video) / Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.