Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’ (824 Views)

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’ by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2019

A video trending on social media shows the moment a Nigerian man instantly became a prayer warrior after a prostitute he picked up started acting weird after her waist bead got cut during sex.

The unidentified Nigerian man can be heard saying “Holy Ghost take control, the God of Bishop Akpore I command you to speak out” as the lady started wriggling like a snake.

Towards the end of the 30 seconds video, the man accused the lady of ‘being sent to him”.

The social media user who shared the video on his timeline wrote;

The guy reportedly cut the girl’s waist bead during sex and…. Oga turn pastor fast fast. This is why I hate waist beads

WATCH VIDEO: http://rep9ja.com/lmao-man-turns-prayer-warrior-after-a-prostitute-he-picked-up-started-manifesting-after-her-waist-bead-cut-during-sex-watch-video/
Re: Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’ by Parablesonmarble: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lol. You take rod separate red sea like Moses and you are not expecting any manifestation? It is painful you did not allow the girl read her manifesto through. I just wonder when next the young man rod will rise again. Fear of manifestation of premeditated manifesto would be the beginning of his wisdom.
Re: Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’ by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
the poor girl might just be under attack from epilepsy and u are casting and bindin grin
Re: Man Turns Prayer Warrior After A Prostitute He Picked Up Started ‘manifesting’ by WaywardSon(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
The poor fool may have severed the only link it has to the mortal plane. Most of these spirits need an object to anchor them as they go about their businesses.

The girl is possessed and is only fighting an internal battle to retain or eject the guest riding that meatsuit cool

For her sake and that man I hope her Will is strong

(1) (Reply)

I Missed My Period / Groom Play Naked Video Of Cheating Wife In Bed With Brother-in-law At Wedding / Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.