Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers (14947 Views)

Facebook: Taking Action Against People Who Repeatedly Share Misinformation / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by 88natzy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Good one
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
I wonder how many people they will sue to court.
They will sue almost everybody on this

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Mowoe(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
G
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Jmk9292(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
At least those ones are thinking...... How about Nairaland and those constituting nuisance here??
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Olamilekan07(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please tell me more about the bet9ja guys. I had encounter with one of then recently. Please help me. WhatsApp me please 07069722066
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Tfbaby(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Canadanow:
Ori won buru..make dem con catch me for my house nah. If you go take legal action... No be naija. How you Wan take legal action again Nigerians sef. Esp those Bet9ja guys... undecided

I can't believe this.. shocked shocked shocked this is a dream come through. Someone must send money for fuel into my account for being the first to comment.
Tell me the account you want... grin
UBA, GTB, FBN, Access, Stanbic, if I no get am, I go find am.
Bitcoin or perfect money is allowed cool grin

Wait ooo.... Does NL pay for FTC

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Freshbaba95(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
kuljayms1:
After banning gbwhatsapp users, I'm not pleased with whatsapp anymore.... We're going back to 2go ���

GB to the world
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by chiboy1116: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
kuljayms1:
After banning gbwhatsapp users, I'm not pleased with whatsapp anymore.... We're going back to 2go ���
so it was banned ?
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by AkataYeriYeri: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Sirpaul(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Canadanow:

Tell me who no dey spam? Those wey dey send
"SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE" sef dey spam

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by SEGLIZ: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID post=7944792fp3:
That's Why They're Scam SEGLIZ

They Always Ask Us To Update. Same Reason Why I Hardly Used That App

the dey provoking to me before you know if they tell you the vision you are using is expired abi na out dated.
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by seguun(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Offpoint1:
Lol, our parents go go jail be that naw... if you know you know

Old people with the urge to always forward messages everytime grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by TANID(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the dey provoking to me before you know if they tell you the vision you are using is expired abi na out dated.
Hahaha! grin Who Know
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by unrulypapi10: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Offpoint1:
Lol, our parents go go jail be that naw... if you know you know

cheesy grin
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Offpoint1: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
seguun:

Old people with the urge to always forward messages everytime grin grin
grin you grab

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by ibro1010(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Abeg you guys should upgrade your WhatsApp like GB WhatsApp and plus......
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by NwaJozi: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
I tire for mark
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by bigerboy200: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Canadanow:
Ori won buru..make dem con catch me for my house nah. If you go take legal action... No be naija. How you Wan take legal action again Nigerians sef. Esp those Bet9ja guys... undecided

I can't believe this.. shocked shocked shocked this is a dream come through. Someone must send money for fuel into my account for being the first to comment.
Tell me the account you want... grin
UBA, GTB, FBN, Access, Stanbic, if I no get am, I go find am.
Bitcoin or perfect money is allowed cool grin
send account num for Capitec bank.
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Duggedised12(f): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
kuljayms1:
can't even remember where I wrote my 2go ID and pw. Used 2go almost a decade ago
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by naijajobx: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Internet247(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Whatsapp dey crappy AF
Now Bleep i with TELEGRAM !!!
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by solepager(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
kuljayms1:

Still working
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Alejobs: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Until I see them wreck those Bet9ja and MTN spammers I won't believe this.
Nairaland, I hope you are ready to learn from them?
Re: Whatsapp To Take Legal Action Against Spammers by Canadanow: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
bigerboy200:

send account num for Capitec bank.
Oga, I never hear that kind name b4 ooo grin grin
Just tell me sey u no wan gimme money. Na that babe go collect all your money finish... wink tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! My Tecno Phone Goes Off By Itself / MTN 2go Gocredit Cheat Rocking!! / How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.