Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (14147 Views)

Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
Basseti:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I always take anything coming out of Nigeria with a whole lot of skepticism but if those messages are true, then this is some really DAMNING evidence.

Believe this text message and u can believe anything brother. I can't really say what is happening but there is certainly confusion in Aso Rock. We dont know who is really in-charge, think about it.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Tugbaski: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
jabbok:

The following text messages were retrieved from the mobile phones of suspected First October Bombers in Abuja:

"Have you collected the balance from DOKPESI?"

"Na we do am. Meet me make I brief you"

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office"
Source: NTA 9PM News on 4TH October 2010.

This is the most interesting episode of super story I have ever seen, although this one is not from our dear Wale Adenuga, It is from GEJ  

If this is true, then little by little we are getting to the bottom of it, there is light in the tunnel,
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by kettykings: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
There might not be a declaration of a civil war between the north and south, which south anyway will igbos fight with those that fought them or be Neutral, but there could be either assasination or coup, or a bloodier terrorrist attack , imagine blowing up third mainlnd bridge or federal sectariat or NASS hq  or even destroying the power stations.

The FG army can not stand a guerrilla attack remember ivory coast, the possibilities are endless.
The best way to prevent one is to prepare for it.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
Basseti:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I always take anything coming out of Nigeria with a whole lot of skepticism but if those messages are true, then this is some really DAMNING evidence.  

A lot of unschooled folk here don't seem to realise that. But its the digital age and such evidence is almost beyond damning.
Old screws like IBB don't know how to function in the digital era, now the volumes of blood he has spilt must catch up with him.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by MEGABHROS1: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
All,
    Pls no war will come from any quarter. Let all those clamouring for war hold the lips if they dont have something meaningful to say.It is time for God to pay the evil genius and dullards in their coins. It is already in the news that Dokpesi is deeply involved and this is to say that his godfather will not be spared. Remember they didnot just start now. 1986 to our Dele Giwa to cover their mess from coming to public knowledge. Now the time of repayment has come. N.T.A promised to release the names of the top unscrupulous evil men in the dirty act as soon as possible.
I dont have any sympathy for the evil genius because his cups are full already. I only pity the mumu Dokpesi who kept deceiving nigerians with his private evil stations for almost 2 decades pretending to be fighting the course of common men. I also pity his best of brains who are left with nothing but a murderer as a boss. The likes of Imoni Amarere, Adebayo Bodunrin, Gbenga Aroleba, Mama Dudu, Joe Abraham etc,  should be dusting their papers as I see FG closing down their means of livelihood. Tell me what is the difference btw Dokpesi and Mutallab. Only God will save this nation from the evil men.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by jamace(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Please read thess text messages retrieved from the mobile phone of the bomb suspects:

"Have you collected your balance from DOKPESI?"

Source: NTA Network News, 9PM, 4 October 2010

House, what can you say about the above text messages?

Report to moderator 41.220.68.6
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by TewMuch: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
kettykings:

There might not be a declaration of a civil war between the north and south, which south anyway will igbos fight with those that fought them or be Neutral, but there could be either assasination or coup, or a bloodier terrorrist attack , imagine blowing up third mainlnd bridge or federal sectariat or NASS hq  or even destroying the power stations.

The FG army can not stand a guerrilla attack remember ivory coast, the possibilities are endless.

Your imaginations are running wild. Let them try the bolded and see if the whole mend do not disappear. Nothing will happen, the people that did this will face firing squad. Chikena. And people will celebrate IBB's death, and even make a national holiday to celebrate his demise. I know you will live to see it happen if he is guilty. So sit back, relax and enjoy.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by rebranded(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
jamace:

Please read thess text messages retrieved from the mobile phone of the bomb suspects:

"Let us meet at IBB Campaign Office
"

Report to moderator    41.220.68.6  

I hope its NOT some SILLY youths joking among themselves after the bomb blast, because that can be the NEXT thing we hear and it all fades away
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by GoldCircle: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
It's really getting hot. Please, if you know you cannot stand the heat, simply leave the kitchen. Let the full weight of the law take its course.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
kettykings:

Sharap dia! Civil war between North and South? grin grin grin grin
Some people are very funny, do you think wars are fought with sand?

Dude, if IBB is found guilty, better accept it and go on with your daily existence. If however, you preach war in any form, it will be an action you will regret. What are you going to fight with? Stones? If there is a coup or assassination, what do you think will happen to the areas that push that coup? You think a blade of grass will be left there? Where will they even get money to run the country?

As for calling for assassination, I hope the SSS picks you up.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Tugbaski: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
TewMuch:

Your imaginations are running wild. Let them try the bolded and see if the whole mend do not disappear. Nothing will happen, the people that did this will face firing squad. Chikena. And people will celebrate IBB's death, and even make a national holiday to celebrate his demise. I know you will live to see it happen if he is guilty. So sit back, relax and enjoy.

Seconded.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
So many silly comments in here.

IBB has nothing to do with this. Its a conspiracy by the Govt, fear Ijaw men oh!Even Jonathan confirmed MEND werent behind the attacks, do you see how he is exposing their frailties? Look well before making nonsense comments about IBB!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
jamace:

Report to moderator 41.220.68.6

Is this a script from Wale Adenuga's Super Story?  No, it can't be, Wale is a seasoned professional and will always do better that this
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
jamace:

I wonder how Naija has made many bright peeps so dull. who would believe this crap? sorry for this generation  cry
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Alxmyr(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Beaf:

A lot of unschooled folk here don't seem to realise that. But its the digital age and such evidence is almost beyond damning.
Old screws like IBB don't know how to function in the digital era, now the volumes of blood he has spilt must catch up with him.

Abi o. Even the source of the MEND message can be traced.
One thing many is not putting into consideration was that days before the attack, the British Police had alerted Nigeria authority.
How many of those blabbing know about it?
Why then are you undermining the level of information at disposal of FG?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Dolemite(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
shock!!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
This looks like set up against Dokpesi.Peoples phone lines can be hacked and altered at will by Government security agencies.As for those thinking that FG can take laws into their hands let us watch and see.The bad news might come out first from FG's side,
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Basseti: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
Beaf:

A lot of [b]unschooled folk [/b]here don't seem to realise that. But its the digital age and such evidence is almost beyond damning.

I think thats really harsh .

I think it is within the scope of any kind of logic to question the source of those SMS.

Everybody knows thats some evidence that will punch a big hole in IBB's armoury , but the question on everybody's lips is this : How true is this?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by vorosmartm(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abagworo:

People are brainless to believe this crap by FG.I will no longer fall for it.Secondly I do not think this is a military government where you can frame things up to harm your opponents.Let us watch quietly as the drama unfolds but right now it is almost certain that Jonathan cannot win 2011 elections.

IBB IS FINISHED, MARADONNA MADE A WRONG MOVE THIS TIME, and for you making noise about GEJ, you should be worried of a man that takes action and does not make noise first.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by presido1: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
Alxmyr:

One thing many is not putting into consideration was that days before the attack, the British Police had alerted Nigeria authority.
How many of those blabbing know about it?
Why then are you undermining the level of information at disposal of FG?
What did the Nigeria authority do to prevent the blast? You answer is as good as mine.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2010
jamace:

Report to moderator    41.220.68.6  

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what is this?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JEG is such a foooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

JEG STOOGES=TERRORIST
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
So are Dokpesi and IBB the terrorists based  abroad?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Basseti: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
Alxmyr:

So are u suggesting that MEND is now working for IBB, now thats even a more scarier thought  shocked

When u say that the source can be traced, what do u mean, there are so many tid bits flying all over the place right now, and honestly nothing adds up.

So try and be clear with your statements.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by TewMuch: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
presido1:

What did the Nigeria authority do to prevent the blast? You answer is as good as mine.

Am sure they knew, and they let it happen to catch IBB red handed. If they prevented it, maradona would wriggle his way out. There is no way out this time. SA, Britain and Nigerian governments are all involved. Even if Nigeria is incapable of gathering intelligence, the other 2 countries are well capable. IBB fell into a nasty trap, and he must go down.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Ericology(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
ferari90:

Even a ten year old can't  plan such an attack.
with his full identity involved.
Dokpesi used his personal line to communicate with the  boys involved ??
The boys now requested he schedule a meeting between them and IBB
The boys even sent him a text after the attack asking for their balance??
common !!!!!!! these are too cheap nowwww
Jonathan should come out with something more concrete.

This should serve as a warning to all Nigerians JEG is not who Nigerians think he is
he is a  devil . something like Adolf Hitler

BROS if u believe this rubbish,, u can as well believe kids are born thru the anus, grin grin grin
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by kettykings: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ Beaf people do not willingly touch the tail of a lion whether is alive or sleeping unless presumed dead knowing fully well it will be disastrous.
If FG couldn't arrest little boys like tompolo and Ibori , is it the big masqurade it will toy with.
IBB has boys like abdulsalami, umar,even mark Etc.

In the event of war, you find your self fighting the Arab world, egypt , sudan , chad  and north africa, with all their oil wealth and terrorists ( no wonder Biafra failed) I really pity people who do not know how civil war start making claims that the north will capitulate because of lack of oil.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by paddylo1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
IBB = INDEPENDENCE BOMB BLAST. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . .

chei odikwa serious. . . cool
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Ericology(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
edoyad:

And how are Raymond Dokpesi's rights being violated by being arrested by the SSS ?

Being arrested by the SSS isnt a big deal, being refused the services of his lawyers is a very very very big deal, this is 21st century,,,, believe me if Bin Laden was caught today, he wld nt be denied the service of an attorney if he wanted one, THAT IS THE RULE OF LAW PLSSSS   wake up blk  race,, this is 2010
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by saintchux(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
There is time for everything, time to sow, time to reap. Time to laugh, time to cry.

About 12 Nigerians died in a bomb blast, dozen are maimed and we are here talking about GEJ & IBB.

My concern is if this matter will not just end like others.

Did Dokpesi has anything to do with those guys. Did he pay them for what service. If all the information coming from SSS is correct, then he should be dealt with, nothing will happen.

IBB has rendered my family useless and if his hand is in this then Dele Giwa has resurrected. His blood is calling,
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by presido1: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
TewMuch:

Am sure they knew, and they let it happen to catch IBB red handed. If they prevented it, maradona would wriggle his way out. There is no way out this time. SA, Britain and Nigerian governments are all involved. Even if Nigeria is incapable of gathering intelligence, the other 2 countries are well capable. IBB fell into a nasty trap, and he must go down.
14 souls and notional disgrace just to catch one man? Nigeria is in deep shyt if the young reasons like you.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
kettykings:

@ Beaf people do not willingly touch the tail of a lion whether is alive or sleeping unless presumed dead knowing fully well it will be disastrous.
If FG couldn't arrest little boys like tompolo and Ibori , is it the big masqurade it will toy with.
IBB has boys like abdulsalami, umar,even mark Etc.

In the event of war, you find your self fighting the Arab world, egypt , sudan , chad  and north africa, with all their oil wealth and terrorists ( no wonder Biafra failed) I really pity people who do not know how civil war start making claims that the north will capitulate because of lack of oil.

Arab World? Now thats really funny! You think they want to commit suicide? Did you see what happened to Saddam? Lastly, have you heard of Africom? Arabs my foot! grin grin grin grin
Don't start wahala you can't finish. If not for a group of dolts like IBB, Nigeria was very much on the way to uniting, but if una wan scatter, nobody will beg. If you cause trouble, it will be met and dealt with. My advice to you is, let the law run its cause for the benefit of a united Nigeria.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by fxmaxony(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
I am beginning to realize why Nigeria is not making progress,It is not just only bad leadership, the followers are mere sycophants,

As at now those who are shouting wolf on detention of a suspect cannot say whether he has made a committal statement.

Moreover I have not seen any thing that will lead to war when Dokpesi is detained, If any thing convincing points to IBB too, he will be quizzed and detained too

That he is a contestant to the Position of president means nothing to the law.

Did they shout at the foreign security report!

It is the same lame duck complaining that will blame Jonathan govt if he fails to take action towards the direction of security report pointer.

GEJ is not incharge of SSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gej Orders Agf To Prosecute Those Indicted In Fuel Subsidy Probe / Stop Debasing Nigeria, Apologise, Restore Onnoghen As CJN, ADC Tells Buhari / Senate: Osinbajo In Closed-door Meeting With Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.