Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (14146 Views)

Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2010
Akainzo:

Commerce is not a pastime of dullards except you have a different definition for dullards than the one in the dictionary.
If you think buying and selling is just that simple, then, you have confirmed that you learnt commerce only by cramming to pass an exam not by knowing what your teacher/lecturer actually taught in class.
What @tippy has failed to understand is that academic excercise is quite different from real time event. Read commerce from here to anywhere especially in the glorified secondary schools called universities in Nigeria, you still have to bend down to learn from a small boy in Alaba, Balogun , etc

Akainzo:

@Beaf, you are beginning to sound like a man not giving to deep thoughts. Dokpesi is a dullard yet he has succeeded in business more than the average Nigerian. Your problem is that most of you equate university or academic educations to intelligence, that in itself i=shows that you guys are educated illiterates.

Since you met him one on one, did you meet him as a business partner or a fellow CEO?
Dopkesi has worked for Beaf before grin grin
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2010
youngmonie:

common nigerians lets do the analysis of this thing

1) The sss is informed  about terror plots
2) 2days to  to the 50th independence day, henry okah's house is raided and searched
3) Mend threatens attack on independence day
4) Car bombs killing 12 or so on Nigerias 50th independence day (Mend strikes as threatend)
5)Nigerian Officials Knew Of Plan To Bomb Abuja As Henry Okah Speaks
6)Mens initally claims responsibilty
7) GEJ " Mend not responsible"
cool Police claim to have 2 suspcts
9) Henry okah charged in SA
10) Raymond dokpesi is called in for questioning by the sss
11) ? what nxtt

The guilty face death by hanging or firing squad.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Engrdan(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2010
na whahala won burst 4 dis game oh,9ja people make we pray very well.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by youngmonie: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

The guilty face death by hanging or firing squad.
lol!!!!! dis no be military government ohhh,
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by TippyTop(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

You've just shown you are a fool. So who validated Jomo Gbomo's first email?
Laf go kill pesin for dis NL o!

Imagine journalists becoming forensic detectives? Sahara Reporters??!!
Abeg drop di sepe and stop puffing dat smoke jare! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go kill person with laf today.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by paddylo1(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2010
IBB = INDEPENDENCE BOMB BLAST. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . .

chei odikwa serious. . . cool
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by azeezengr(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Relax guys, time will tell, We shall all be better informed at the end of episodes what the SOAP is all about. We all seem to be too much in a hurry, all involved from GEJ to Dokpesi(South vs South), OBJ to IBB(South vs North) and other actors yet unmasked, THE  TITLE OF THE MOVIE will be revealed at the end and I won't be surprised if the title ends to be 9/11, UNKNOWN SOLDIER, 12-2/3, BATTLE OF TITANS,IBB etc. While I pray for the family of the dead ones, I sympathize with the victims and wish the bloods of the dead ones will UNMASKED THE VAMPIRES behind the scenes [/size][/size][/size]
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2010
I honestly don't think IBB can go this low. Therefore i think nothing will occur because i think Dokpesi may have been set up by Chief Clark.
If IBB was involved in this it would be the shame of the century.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2010
Mend warns of more attack. Live on Aljazeera now
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Gayigaskia:

I honestly don't think IBB can go this low. Therefore i think nothing will occur because i think Dokpesi may have been set up by Chief Clark.

Do you seriously hold IBB in high esteem? Please don't, just open your history books and believe the horror of what will jump out at you concerning IBB.
That man is as dirty as the gutter and he has so much innocent blood on his hands; nothing is too low for IBB.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by MEGABHROS1: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2010
All,
 DOKPESI RELEASED AROUND 11PM NIGERIAN TIME.  

Source: AIT 12midnight news.

I want to assure you all that the game is not over yet. Kudos to the concerned NLs who have been following the trend for more than 4hrs nw. Let's wait and see what reward awaits the evil genius and their dullard son.
God bless Nigeria. INDEPENDENT BOMB BLAST = IBB
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by TippyTop(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2010
Gayigaskia:

Blame Chief Clark for setting him up with the hoodlums who eventually detonated the blast.
Whilst you're in "blame" mode, don't forget to blame Alfred Nobel for inventing the Dynomite.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2010
Beaf:

Do you seriously hold IBB in high esteem? Please don't, just open your history books and believe the horror of what will jump out at you concerning IBB.
That man is as dirty as the gutter and he has so much innocent blood on his hands; nothing is too low for IBB.
We don't have to respect him, he was once for 8 years our President. I wouldn't call him first dad but he had the first Lady smiley
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by favouredjb(f): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2010
The blast is politically motivated,that's for sure
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 12:48am On Oct 05, 2010
Tippy Top:

Blame Chief Clark for setting him up with the hoodlums who eventually detonated the blast.
Whilst you're in "blame" mode, don't forget to blame Alfred Nobel for inventing the Dynomite.

Bro i beg that's my thinking and at this point anything is possible. Is Freedom of thoughts still exist in naija ?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by estatemark(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2010
High chief Dokpesi, one of the icons of media liberation in Nigeria, a man I respected so much, I hope he comes out of this clean. Politics in Nigeria is indeed, a dirty game.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by ogmyth: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I do not really know how Nigerians has become so Gullible, If you want to join the Military as young officer, and you were asked to analyse the text messages.
This are people that have the most sophisticated Intelligence guarding them and at their disposal "Israeli Bodyguard" with the gadgets you can never find in the market. Before the man goes anywhere you know that  the place is highly secured.
Have you collected the balance from Dokpesi "Why not have you collected the balance" Why mention any name, even when i was in secondary school me, and my friends has coded language that we use to communicate.
Na we do am " Whom is he talking to is it someone that asked him question, or you just telling the world or somebody na we do am, do what?
Let us meet at IBB campaign office "Why meet criminal at IBB campaign office, is they no Hotel or Bar or hide out.
With all the High profile bombing that has being planned by MEND, nobody could actually pin point anybody in the matter? Nobody knows who actually is Gbomo Jomo? Na this minor work that 419 scammers, who did not to school can carryout, is were they will be sending stupid msg.
I would MEND want to support IBB? If they need Money, they Just Bomb One Pipeline and FG, State and the oil companies will settle them[font]
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by favouredjb(f): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2010
@paddylo,I agree with u
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2010
The more I go over this thread, the more I say to myself, "I dont believe these guys"

I dont believe IBB
I dont believe Dokpesi
I dont believe GEJ
I dont believe the SSS/police. I dont believe them all

There is surely a bigger picture.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by TippyTop(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2010
Gayigaskia:

Bro i beg that's my thinking and at this point anything is possible. Is Freedom of thoughts still exist in naija ?

I believe you forgo a certain freedom of thought if you're an ardent supporter of IBB.
Most of this "devil's" supporters forgets history and this man's farrago of incompetence and brutality, it aches me when I sense any support for this kleptomaniac. Any way have a good night.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by IbroYaya: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2010
All I know is that, for them to have arrested Dokpesi that means they have concrete evidence, not just this text messages flying around.

The political implication will never allow them to have arrested him without clear evidence linking him.

Let him defend himself. He is still a suspect anyway until proven guilty.

Independence Bomb Blast should shut up and allow security operatives to do their job. Or is he afraid that he will be arrested too?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 1:07am On Oct 05, 2010
Tippy Top:

I believe you forgo a certain freedom of thought if you're an ardent supporter of IBB.
Most of this "devil's" supporters forgets history and this man's farrago of incompetence and brutality, it aches me when I sense any support for this kleptomaniac. Any way have a good night.

Why you think i'm supporting him, this whole country used to think of him as Maradona the smart and wise man who can get away with anything. You expect me to believe that he will carry out this dull planning that a baby can get away with. Specially for a man who used to oversea the whole intelligence army navy police sss etc. You got be kidding me. I will only agree when they book him.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by citizenisb: 1:08am On Oct 05, 2010
I was right when i said IBB is responsible for this dastardly act hence his absence which is an insult to us for ruling us for 8 terrible years as a serial liar. Not minding his previous bombings of C-130 plane of soldiers, Dele giwa, car of judge calling for his trial e.t.c.; he did not even have the audacity to attest to the truth that Abacha had a power sharing agreement with him and thus all his pretence of elections et al was a mere sham.

This man IBB is a beast and a vote for IBB is a vote for a life time president of evil. Thank God for His intervention that this man acted stupidly; now at least he can be tied to the stakes and shot as an enemy of the state. I wish Maryam was alive to warn him against this terrible act. The man is going senile.

It is not a conspiracy theory, IBB is and will forever be a serial MURDERER.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2010
Gayigaskia:

Why you think i'm supporting him, this whole country used to think of him as Maradona the smart and wise man who can get away with anything. You expect me to believe that he will carry out this dull planning that a baby can get away with. Specially for a man who used to oversea the whole intelligence army navy police sss etc. You got be kidding me. I will only agree when they book him.

He was called maradona, because he was a man that could tell different stories from both sides of his mouth, while keeping a straight face. That was the most respectable way to call a head of state a liar and conman.
Of course, some have mistaken his ability to lie as intellingence, in our unique Nigerian way; but everyone makes mistakes.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Abagworo(m): 1:16am On Oct 05, 2010
I expect more attacks by MEND pretty soon.Just a prophesy.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by youngmonie: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2010
citizenisb:

I was right when i said IBB is responsible for this dastardly act hence his absence which is an insult to us for ruling us for 8 terrible years as a serial liar. Not minding his previous bombings of C-130 plane of soldiers, Dele giwa, car of judge calling for his trial e.t.c.; he did not even have the audacity to attest to the truth that Abacha had a power sharing agreement with him and thus all his pretence of elections et al was a mere sham.

This man IBB is a beast and a vote for IBB is a vote for a life time president of evil. Thank God for His intervention that this man acted stupidly; now at least he can be tied to the stakes and shot as an enemy of the state. I wish Maryam was alive to warn him against this terrible act. The man is going senile.

It is not a conspiracy theory, IBB is and will forever be a serial MURDERER.

sir can u please provide this honourable website with your evidence or forever hold ur peace nd shut ur mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 1:19am On Oct 05, 2010
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 1:22am On Oct 05, 2010
^
Sahara Reporters tells lies 90% of the time. Very strangely, they seem to be the only ones with the news.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 1:23am On Oct 05, 2010
My boy just called me from Lagos , the news was on AIT
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by citizenisb: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2010
youngmonie i guess you are on the evil genius payroll if not i will think you have not been living in this country all those years of IBB, maybe you are under 14 years. Never ever tell your elders to shut up, try and be a gentleman on this forum(have you heard of Esau who sold his birthright for a plate of porridge, consider that as you go on supporting a man that personally called himself the "EVIL GENIUS".

Gosh it is even on record IBB saying that Nigeria's economy defies all logic, is that the man you want to start your next fifty years with? It disgusts me that nigerians even consider that rogue a candidate, God help us. I just hope we are not a cursed nation. May NEGROPONTE'S prediction of 2015 not be a reality, for innocent people's sakes.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 05, 2010
The chief has been released.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2010
Gayigaskia:

My boy just called me from Lagos , the news was on AIT

But Dokpesi owns AIT. They are in the same camp as Sahara Reporters.
I'll believe the story when other outlets carry it.

One thing though, getting bailed does not exonerate an individual. He will have to report to the police at given times until his is arraigned. If he breaks the terms, then he might be held without bail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery / Fuel Scarcity Returns, As Marketers Ration Products / Kayode Ogundamisi Denies Being A Spokesperson To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.