Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village (19338 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money / Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by ickonet: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
With the power vested on me as a Nigerian citizen, .I hereby declear War in Nigeria.
I mean war against terrorism. simple!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by joepepsy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
So no lives were lost during ogogoro regime?
TSRC:
I learnt a northern group is still laughing the southeast for not voting buhari.

It is like a polish from poland laughing at an english man for not supporting hitler.
And the english man is like "you were bleeping invaded by hitler, poland, why support him?

Though hitler was actually competent but without a conscience.
Maybe i am overrating buhari greatly by comparing him to hitler.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by karma2000: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Another rave of karma loading useless country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Yakade(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
joepepsy:
You see why poverty will kill you and your generation? Because you Nigerians got no empathy.
who is this new unscrupulous thing? May fulani herdsmen fall on you and your family, amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Donorchidex002(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
sadHmmm for plateau here? I have not heard this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Blame army who helped bubu to rig the election..

When are the herdsmen attacking aso Rock and national assembly?

Can devil attack itself?

It's the innocent masses who always pay for the sins, decisions and bad governance of the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by JOTE(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Cutezt:
No less than 4 people have died after armed Fulani herdsmen launched a fresh attack on Riyom local government area of Plateau state.

A soldier is confirmed to have died in the incident which took place around 12 pm on Monday and spanned several hours without security intervention.

Eyewitnesses say over 300 herdsmen invaded the village, shooting indiscriminately and burning houses including a government-owned clinic in the community after they overpowered men of the vigilante group who tried to resist them.

When SaharaReporters reached out to Tyopev Mathias Terna, spokesperson of the Plateau state Police Command on Tuesday, his phone rang out without response.

Timothy Dantong, Lawmaker representing Riyom Constituency in the Plateau State House of Assembly said at least fifty four houses were completely burnt down by attackers adding that four people died including security personnel.

Datong who condemned the incident said that he had concluded plans to table the issue as a matter of urgent public importance before the Assembly members during their plenary in Jos on Tuesday.

The lawmaker said, ” Yes I can confirm to you that four of our people including security personnel were killed during the incident. Many were also wounded. We have also counted at least fifty four houses that were completely burnt down by the attackers."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/18/fulani-herdsmen-attack-plateau-village-kill-soldier-three-others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdXMlpjhh2A

and somebody is telling us that crime has reduced in nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by mvem(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
You voted for next level,

so, enjoy your next level.

If the clueless certificateless guy wants to go the third term, these set of nonentities will still vote for him again.

I don't pity Nigerians, they love someone who will torment them and hate someone who will help them.

very weird country.

spits
..so you are from which country ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by poseidon12: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
nwakibie3:
which kind country is this

A country of mostly fools.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
mvem:

Keep your dirty mouth shut you fool. As we speak innocent citizens are dying. I don't expect any sane person to mention my post and be asking me stupid question.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by poseidon12: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

If the clueless certificateless guy wants to go the third term, these set of nonentities will still vote for him again.

I don't pity Nigerians, they love someone who will torment them and hate someone who will help them.

very weird country.

spits

You are right. I was surprised that in spite of the Buhari supported killings in Plateau and Benue States, they still gave Buhari substantial number of votes. So I feel they are getting what they ordered for.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
poseidon12:

You are right. I was surprised that in spite of the Buhari supported killings in Plateau and Benue States, they still gave Buhari substantial number of votes. So I feel they are getting what they ordered for.

Honestly, i'm very sad at the moment, different depressing whatsapp vids of things happening in this country.

I'm so upset. Just wish i could shoot all these monsters dead. Too much innocent bloodshed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by toluwa1(f): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
God help us in this country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by luluman: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

very weird country.

spits
Your reasoning has been affected by this next level thing: did plateau also vote for next level?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by joepepsy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
The new unscrupulous thing is a big boy in swiss, an entrepreneur and a pro pianist who is your father?
Yakade:
who is this new unscrupulous thing? May fulani herdsmen fall on you and your family, amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by mvem(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Keep your dirty mouth shut you fool. As we speak innocent citizens are dying. I don't expect any sane person to mention my post and be asking me stupid question.

I pity you. So much hate and pain... I mourn for you... I don't expect any sane,informed and educated person to behave like you... What you accuse them of it's what you exhibit. You talk of Nigerians but you are one and thesame and hypocritical at thesame time.... na una way...whatever floats your boat
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Yakade(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2019
swissfraudst:
The new unscrupulous thing is a big boy in swiss, an entrepreneur and a pro pianist who is your father?
my father is proudly an africana, not a stupid and confused unrepentant fraudsters like you and your father and besides ; big boy in swiss is just a pieces of meat for herdsmen in this zoooo, better die there and never come back here, ode.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Alejobs: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by booksrite(f): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2019

cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Soldier, 3 Others In Plateau Village by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2019
These Politicians should train their youths, and get them better arms, for defensive purposes. This is your homeland, don't be a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) / Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs / Adesina Ogunlana, Baba Ijesha's Lawyer Speaks On His Bail (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.