Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) (4359 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) by Natasha117: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
The famous teen announced the launch of her clothing line on Instagram.

French model Thylane Blondeau was named the “world’s most beautiful girl” at just six-years-old. And just over a decade later, at 17, she has embarked on her own fashion line called Heaven May.

The teenager teased the launch on Instagram, where she shared the news with her 2.4 million fans.

See her photos her, if you date this one, you don hammer be that! http://toktok9ja.com/worlds-most-beautiful-girl-thylane-blondeau-to-launch-fashion-line/
Re: Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) by xest(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
We no go open am. Do not open,scam

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) by galadima77(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2019
xest:
We no go open am. Do not open,scam

Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) by Foodforthought: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2019
If I want to know about Thylane Blondeau I will check on google. I no go click that link grin

(1) (Reply)

SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste / Never Seen Before Backside!! Naija Actresss Put All Her Backside On Display / Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.