Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste (4358 Views)

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by sexblogkulltinz: 2:06am On Jul 31, 2019
SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!!
SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!! SEX BLOG!!!

KULTINZ..COM KULTINZ..COM KULTINZ..COM wink wink wink wink

This is a new sex blog kultinz..com and this is our first blog post we decided to share it here your talks matters please we dont want preachers here
if you love this post then come back to KULTINZ..COM In next 3days our blog will be filled up with plenty sex aticles with some videos available. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b][/b] TYPES OF PUSSY AND HOW IT TASTE

[img][/img] Did you know vaginas come in different shapes, sizes and colours? There is a good deal of variations and men have their preferences. So here we run down five types of vaginas that pleasure men the most.
The bone head vagina: If you are skinny or petite, chances are there that your vagina is bony and narrow. Men love it as they allow a little tighter fit, ensuring a very sensational experience. They also give men a major confidence boost as they don’t ever have to worry about whether or not they are big enough.
The fatty lip vagina: The fatty lip vagina is very soft and is a favourite among the male population. They appear very kissable and easier to find for penetration. Ingrown hairs are also uncommon in a fatty lip vagina.
The virginal vagina: You are sure to please your partner if you have a tight virginal vagina. The walls of your vagina may be so tight that they may just be ..... READ MORE HEAR
https://kultinz..com/2019/07/types-of-virginal.html

1 Share

Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by DonBenny77(m): 2:13am On Jul 31, 2019
See matter
Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by sexblogkulltinz: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2019
DonBenny77:
See matter
Pleas sir like we said if you dont like dont comment
Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by Joevics(m): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Dude, this should be in the sexuality section. You are posting on the wrong section.
Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by aristocratic5(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Op....I see you
Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by sexblogkulltinz: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Joevics:
Dude, this should be in the sexuality section. You are posting on the wrong section.

Thanks for your reply but romance and sexual are siblings
Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by sexblogkulltinz: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2019
EditLord:
People won't comment but thread will record greater number of views. Hypocrisy!

please don't course people they have they right to comment or no
Re: SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste by sexblogkulltinz: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2019
aristocratic5:
Op....I see you
Thanks for replying I see you too

(1) (Reply)

I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship / Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed / Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.