Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212053 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Babysnow1: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm happy you prayed those prayer points I gave you. I was actually led to do so.
Never done that here before.

The reason you saw yourself in a hole meant that you were buried spiritually and there is no way you will have fulfilled destiny without coming out of that hole( This is the actual meaning- I have a grace for interpretation of dreams).

Thank God you came out of the hole. That's why you couldn't be given the Bible till you came out. They shot you because they didn't want you out.

Your destiny is in that Bible.
Mark my words. You'll come back to confirm what I said.

God bless.

God bless you sir for this amazing thread

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Babysnow1:

God bless you sir for this amazing thread

Amen and bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Rogersmith:

About the shooting, I saw myself in hole and someone was trying to shoot at me and someone standing beside the person gave me a gun and i shot the man on his head , came out the hole and ran. The second one wasn’t so clear but I was somewhere hiding from someone suddenly I found myself with a gun and I shot the person and I left the place. On my way out I saw 2 people and one gave a gun and a Bible after that I woke up.

I know the person you saw in that dream.
To confirm what I'm saying now, the day you see that person face to face, you'll remember the dream and he'll also confirm it.
God brings people our way for a reason.
Nothing happens by coincidence in God's kingdom.
The steps of a good man are ordered by God.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2019
sorextee:
Mr Enthroned, evening to you. Are you trying to say you have ended this thread? Pls no do like this to me o. I was hoping to see more updates. I wished I could see u face to face make u tell me everything cos I'm very sure you skipped so many part. My colleagues at work have been disturbing me for updates (I keep summarizing ur thread and that of SAYNOTOCULTISM to them) they are lazy readers and dey no get time to dey open nairaland. I had no choice than to be adding maggi and curry to u guys stories.

Thanks for ur response to my mail. Been feeling lazy to type the response. Will do that this night.
Cheers.

And thanks to others who have contributed to this thread. For example jesusjnr(im sure u must have forgotten me. I guess it was u who once converted someone from atheism to christianity)

I'll add a little statement because of you.
But pls don't add Maggi and curry(lolz) to anything I say again, cos the salt you add might not be true, and it will end up discrediting all your sincere efforts to save your colleagues and invalidate all the truths.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The Bible has a dual meaning.
1- It means you need to study to show yourself approved to God.
2- This is the major meaning- ( You have a ministry to fulfill, you have a calling from God).

The gun means spiritual warfare. God has equipped you with the grace to pray and fight spiritually, cos the battle isn't over so you needed a greater grace for prayer, which you have gotten.
You need to keep on bombarding with your prayers.
Ask God to reveal your destiny to you.

You have a calling. I'm extremely sure about this. it might not be to start a church, but it is strongly linked to ministry.
Wow... I agree with what you said. Some few days ago. The Holy Spirit kept dropping a verse in the Bible in my spirit. [James 1:21]
‘Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls’. I didn’t understand why the verse was kept coming.
2. I totally agree with you. I have always have that witness in my life. I have gone through a lot in my life that points to the truth you said. I have always been given a leadership position in church even without me fighting for it. Sometimes I keep wondering why.

About your last paragraph, you are right. I know it’s not be a pastor.

Few weeks ago I had a feeling to start midnight prayer. I started but could continue due to sleepiness. A word dropped in my heart saying ‘thine strength is small’ . God actually directed me to thread to learn.
You are truly a Man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by ojkalito(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
I totally agree. I have banned a particular cartoon in my home permanently. It's call Vamparina. The lead act is a vampire girl. Her bed is shaped like coffin. Her snacks is made of human flesh. A lot of others in the cartoon that just isn't right at all.

But it's practically impossible to stop them from watching cartoons. We are doomed.
not all cartoons are for kids, one needs to know what their kids are exposed to so we don't end up blaming the devil

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by sorextee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Noted boss..

EnthronedbyGod:

I'll add a little statement because of you.
But pls don't add Maggi and curry(lolz) to anything I say again, cos the salt you add might not be true, and it will end up discrediting all your sincere efforts to save your colleagues and invalidate all the truths.

God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rogersmith:

Wow... I agree with what you said. Some few days ago. The Holy Spirit kept dropping a verse in the Bible in my spirit. [James 1:21]
‘Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls’. I didn’t understand why the verse was kept coming.
2. I totally agree with you. I have always have that witness in my life. I have gone through a lot in my life that points to the truth you said. I have always been given a leadership position in church even without me fighting for it. Sometimes I keep wondering why.

About your last paragraph, you are right. I know it’s not be a pastor.

Few weeks ago I had a feeling to start midnight prayer. I started but could continue due to sleepiness. A word dropped in my heart saying ‘thine strength is small’ . God actually directed me to thread to learn.
You are truly a Man of God.

It's the grace of God so give Him the glory, cos He wouldn't share it with man .

It might actually be a call to be a pastor or a teacher of the word but under another man's ministry and not necessarily going to start yours, that's what I actually mean.

You need to study the word seriously, cos you might be given a pastoral or teaching ministry very soon.

You didn't have to fight for it, cos it's by grace and not by merit.

Just keep on praying, that's the essence of the gun. cos you're about to break forth

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
At the beginning of this thread I spoke about bbnaija being a satanic show and they just confirmed it.
I just read at the front page that the lady called tacha has been verified by Instagram.

Why would you think that of all people in the show its that lady that will be the first to be verified by Instagram?

They decided to verify someone with a track record of promoting nudity.

I spoke about Marc of Facebook being a Satanist and many were angry with me.

Who owns Instagram?

Don't be deceived, the major aim of the show is to promote promiscuity and to make youths believe there's nothing wrong in fornication.

David said I'll set no wicked thing before my eyes. Job also said I've made a covenant with my eyes why should I think upon a maid.

Many of our youths are being initiated into the sexual perversion of all kinds through that show.

This are the last days.
Beware.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2019
Graxie:
I love that statement, you can now start talking about next level of spiritual battle. Awesome!!!
God bless you.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2019
sorextee:
Mr Enthroned, evening to you. Are you trying to say you have ended this thread? Pls no do like this to me o. I was hoping to see more updates. I wished I could see u face to face make u tell me everything cos I'm very sure you skipped so many part. My colleagues at work have been disturbing me for updates (I keep summarizing ur thread and that of SAYNOTOCULTISM to them) they are lazy readers and dey no get time to dey open nairaland. I had no choice than to be adding maggi and curry to u guys stories.

Thanks for ur response to my mail. Been feeling lazy to type the response. Will do that this night.
Cheers.

And thanks to others who have contributed to this thread. For example jesusjnr(im sure u must have forgotten me. I guess it was u who once converted someone from atheism to christianity)
Na our werk oh! Thank God!

Yes God used me in that instance, and has not stopped yet as you can see.

Did we have a conversation then? And how did it go?

God bless.

p.s. please no Maggi and curry things eh, for this soup already has all the required ingredients to make it sweet and spiritually nutritious. So don't spoil it, eh? wink
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by kunlesmiles(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
At the beginning of this thread I spoke about bbnaija being a satanic show and they just confirmed it.
I just read at the front page that the lady called tacha has been verified by Instagram.

Why would you think that of all people in the show its that lady that will be the first to be verified by Instagram?

They decided to verify someone with a track record of promoting nudity.

I spoke about Marc of Facebook being a Satanist and many were angry with me.

Who owns Instagram?

Don't be deceived, the major aim of the show is to promote promiscuity and to make youths believe there's nothing wrong in fornication.

David said I'll set no wicked thing before my eyes. Job also said I've made a covenant with my eyes why should I think upon a maid.

Many of our youths are being initiated into the sexual perversion of all kinds through that show.

This are the last days.
Beware.
thank you for the interpretation of dream on the other thread, pls how does one effectively study d word of God.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunlesmiles:
thank you for the interpretation of dream on the other thread, pls how does one effectively study d word of God.

1- Avoid distraction and concentrate.
2- Pray that the Holy Spirit should open your eyes of understanding
3- Read
4- Study( Comparing scriptures with scriptures)
5-Meditate
6-Memorise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
God bless you.

Saw something from you last week that made me to start praying for you to have a divine encounter from God
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Saw something from you last week that made me to start praying for you to have a divine encounter from God
Hmmm... That's interesting.

So tell me, what did you see? And please I'd also like to know what you mean by divine encounter.

Thanks.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good evening sir. Could you please check your mail? I sent you one. Thanks
EnthronedbyGod:

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm... That's interesting.

So tell me, what did you see? And please I'd also like to know what you mean by divine encounter.

Thanks.

Don't worry. I can't say it.
Your well being is my concern.
It is well.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Don't worry. I can't say it.
Your well being is my concern.
It is well.
Well since you decided not to explain what you meant by me having a divine encounter with God, I think I should just proceed and let you know that I don't need a divine encounter with God, for I don't do one night stands with God, but a marriage.

For God is always with me, as He has already proven it once again on this your thread, but if you've not been able to see that yet, then it quite unfortunate.

Of course i am also concerned about your well being, hence my prayers for you from the onset, remember? And I haven't stopped praying for you ever since, for I fully understand the spiritual demands of such matters, and i'm not surprised that it's one of my prayer points that evokes the highest reaction from heaven.

So it is indeed well.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Emmiekeyz(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well since you decided not to explain what you meant by me having a divine encounter with God, I think I should just proceed and let you know that I don't need a divine encounter with God, for I don't do one night stands, but a marriage.

For God is always with me, as He has already proven once again on this your thread, but if you've not been able to see that, fine.

I am also concerned about your well being, hence my prayers for you from the onset, remember? And I haven't stopped praying for you ever since, for I fully understand the spiritual demands of such matters, and i'm not surprised that it's one of my prayer points that evokes the highest reaction from heaven.

So it is indeed well.
Hello.. I was made to understand that when someone gets born again God puts a seed in him (1 John 3) hence my question..
a) what is the seed?
b) what will i do to grow the seed into a tree and begin to bear spiritual fruits?
thanks Sir

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
I think I should just proceed and let you know that I don't need a divine encounter with God.

For God is always with me, as He has already proven it once again on this your thread, but if you've not been able to see that yet, then it quite unfortunate.

i'm not surprised that it's one of my prayer points that evokes the highest reaction from heaven.

So it is indeed well.

We all need encounters from God, No matter what level we get to, I inclusive.
You misunderstand me greatly brother.
You don't need these statements you made at all.
You are one of the few who supported me wholeheartedly on this thread and I appreciate it greatly.
Iron sharpens Iron. No man is an island.
I have great respect for you and it is out of that respect I kept silent.
There's something i saw you posted on your timeline which I didn't agree with, and out of the respect I had for you, I refused to comment and I decided to put it in prayers, that God will reveal what He revealed to me.
It has nothing to do with this thread.
My respect for you hasn't diminished and I still appreciate.
God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Emmiekeyz:

Hello.. I was made to understand that when someone gets born again God puts a seed in him (1 John 3) hence my question..
a) what is the seed?
b) what will i do to grow the seed into a tree and begin to bear spiritual fruits?
thanks Sir
Hi bro.

I don't really understand how you got the idea God puts a seed into someone when he gets born again, for I can't really reconcile that with the portion you provided. But what I know about is the seed that God sent His Son Jesus to sow into the hearts of men, which if any man keeps, would make him born again.

And that seed is the Word of the Kingdom of God.

This can be drawn from the parable of the sower (Matt 13).

So that's where you'd also get the answer to your second question, for the purpose for which the Word was sown into your heart is for you to keep it. So it's by achieving that purpose, that you bear fruits of the seed that was sown into your heart.

But from the parable you'd also see the several factors that would make it difficult for you to be able to bear fruits of the seed, such as tribulations and persecutions that would arise because of the Word, the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches that choke the Word and make it unfruitful.

But if you are able to overcome all these difficulties, distractions and Word chokers, then you have made the seed to bear fruits in your life. And the extent to which you keep the Word, determines how many folds you are able to bears friuts with it.

And from the parable it shows that it requires a good heart to be able to do that.

Thank you and God bless.

p.s. You can also compare this with the parable of the vine that also speaks about bearing fruits. (John 15)
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by marriage1: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Suicide!
Suicide!!!!!!!
So many people have committed suicide because of one problem or the other they are facing in life.
From this story, it's obvious that you have faced so many emotional truama in the course of these challenge.

The best thing you will do is to give your life to God by going to any Bible believers church which will make your life to be grounded in Christ Jesus.
Nevertheless, this simple tips shocked will help us to put to an end suicidal thoughts in the life of our loved ones.
>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/the-causes-of-suicide-you-must-avoid.html?m=1
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

We all need encounters from God, No matter what level we get to, I inclusive.
You misunderstand me greatly brother.
You don't need these statements you made at all.
You are one of the few who supported me wholeheartedly on this thread and I appreciate it greatly.
Iron sharpens Iron. No man is an island.
I have great respect for you and it is out of that respect I kept silent.
There's something i saw you posted on your timeline which I didn't agree with, and out of the respect I had for you, I refused to comment and I decided to put it in prayers, that God will reveal what He revealed to me.
It has nothing to do with this thread.
My respect for you hasn't diminished and I still appreciate.
God bless.
You have no excuses bro, for I don't misunderstand you at all, because you have actually confirmed my thoughts that it was as a result of your own opinion of my posts elsewhere.

But I am not going to say more on this than what i already said before just because of the respect i have for this thread.

For that was why I always maintained that we do not have to agree on everything here.

God bless.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EricBloodAxe: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Dark forces from your father's past? Because he was a Rosicrucian?
I swear i thought i was the only one who saw that? Like what has being a Rosicrucian got to do with your family failures? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EricBloodAxe: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
EnthronedbyGod:
I know that some names I mention here are going to get a lot of people angry,well I'm sorry in advance�, you can call me names I won't be bothered at all,cos by the grace of God I've passed that stage in my walk with God.
It's unfortunate that people worship celebrities a lot, I wish they could worship God in that way.
The spirit of God specifically told me that He needs 10billion souls before the coming of Christ. Satan also instructed his agents that he also needs 10billion souls. The world isn't even up to 10 billion.
Don't allow these celebrities mislead you, There are a lot of billionaires,pastors and co in God's camp,but very few celebrities and world leaders.
I'm a soldier of Christ and will make sure I play my part in fulfilling His will on earth.
[/s]
So since creation and up till now, not counting all the wars, plagues and mass deaths that has come upon this world, and yet 10billion souls hasn't been attained by either sides? You must be into something very strong like cocaine mixed with solid undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rebecca Brown in her book" He Came to Set The Captive Free" , mentioned some of these facts about human sacrifice and blood drinking for demonic empowerments in satanic temple
EnthronedbyGod:
At the top of the ladder we have the Church of Satan, with Lucifer as the object of worship. Anton levy as the chief priest.
There are millions of members of the church of Satan worldwide,however not all are conscious bonafide members. For you to be a bonafide member you must go through the satanic ritual and you can only be initiated at the headquarters in Los Angeles.
1-selling ones soul to devil. 2-sacrificing a teenage female virgin and drinking the blood 3-you will be taken to am inner room where you will be given 1,000 strokes by a demon which you wouldn't see. If you make any sound while being flogged by the demon you will killed instantly.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bellong: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good to read. I don't agree with some things but in all contain some deep spiritual truth.

The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. To add to your opening posts, there is a particular religion/sect controlled by the queen of heaven, I believe it the strongest occultism in the world.

I will not completely blame those still held up in occultism because they still have scales covering their eyes. Until the scales fall off, they will keep believing occultism is the best thing to happen to them.

The enemy holds onto his prisoners very tight and wouldn't let go without a fight.

More grace and oil to your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EricBloodAxe: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
solite3:
Rosicruian order, an Egyptian cult.

All these cults whether local or international leads to hell
[/s]
Just like all the churches won't lead you to heaven.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

I swear i thought i was the only one who saw that? Like what has being a Rosicrucian got to do with your family failures? grin
So whose blood is on your Axe if I may ask? grin
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
ROSICRUCIAN ORDER IS A CONFIRMED SATANIST ORGANIZATION!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5272936/rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EricBloodAxe: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
So whose blood is on your Axe if I may ask? grin
Blood of Jesus. Can you flee now?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
EricBloodAxe:

Blood of Jesus. Can you flee now?
In other words the blood of the innocent? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.