Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/19 (154 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/19 by dallyemmy: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/19 by dallyemmy: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, June 19, 2019) -

*THE SURE ANTIDOTE FOR LACK*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because there is nothing I could lay claim to, that has not been give to me by You.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your kindness, generosity and promises in my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every yoke of lack and poverty in my life and family, be destroyed by Your fire, as I obey Your word, to give, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as I give, let men give unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and overflowing, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every spirit of stinginess in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, open the doors of Your prosperity, perpetually for me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, bless and prosper me to the point of lending to nations, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please help me to honour You with everything that I have, in Jesus’ Name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/19 / What Will You Suffer For? / Escape From The Wrath To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.